Author

Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions - page 1071. (Read 588178 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
September 25, 2015, 09:03:35 AM
Cricket is become india's national game. Each every kid will play this cricket game in young age that's why they can find so much of talent and can find so many players for so many ipl teams. It is a good opportunity for every one to show their talent now and get an opportunity to play for their country.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
September 24, 2015, 11:25:24 PM
As our colegue here already said, IPL is made purely for money, not for patriotism.

Yeah it is for money , tthe more you hit sixes and fours the more you are paid in thousand(per six) ,I have seen Players not performing well in ODIs but hitting like iron in IPL , all is about money.

There is huge money in IPL, if you played a single IPL season then you will earn more than what you earn from entire year by playing for your national side. Players don't want to disappoint their franchise so they have to perform to retain their place in squad. Some players have to maintain their reputation so they gave their 100 % in this shorter format of game.

Players are playing good in ipl matches not to please their franchise because if they don't perform well in next auction their price tag will be reduced so they are forced to play well in these ipl matches. But same players not giving good performances in test or one day matches.

That is also correct these new players are in the game to make quick money and they are not interested to play for long time. After IPL there are many clubs charging very high fee for the cricket coaching so if any one pay such a high fee definately he will try to make more money than that of he/she invested. All for money only Wink
Activity: 910
September 24, 2015, 10:49:02 PM
As our colegue here already said, IPL is made purely for money, not for patriotism.

Yeah it is for money , tthe more you hit sixes and fours the more you are paid in thousand(per six) ,I have seen Players not performing well in ODIs but hitting like iron in IPL , all is about money.

There is huge money in IPL, if you played a single IPL season then you will earn more than what you earn from entire year by playing for your national side. Players don't want to disappoint their franchise so they have to perform to retain their place in squad. Some players have to maintain their reputation so they gave their 100 % in this shorter format of game.

Players are playing good in ipl matches not to please their franchise because if they don't perform well in next auction their price tag will be reduced so they are forced to play well in these ipl matches. But same players not giving good performances in test or one day matches.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★ Nakedbitcoins.com ★
September 24, 2015, 10:39:43 PM
Some teams already have different players for all 3 formats like Australia, England and South Africa hope some more adopt this policy but we need good quality in all 3 formats which is very good for spirit of cricket

Even India also used have but now don't have such quality test players now.

Agreed with you, the Indian test cricket team is not as strong as before. After the retirement of Sachin Tendulkar, Sourav Ganguly, VVS Laxman, Rahul dravid and Anil Kumble, the indian team is still struggling to balance the team and to find the right combinations. They are still not able to find the replacement for above great players. Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, Ashwin and Murli Vijay have great potential to be successful in test cricket, lets see what they can do.

There is good talent available in current indian cricket team. Virat Kohli is following the legacy of sachin tendulkar, Ajinkya Rahane is following Rahul Dravid, Ashwin following Anil Kumble. These players can do wonders in test cricket for india, just they have to be consistent with their performances.

I agree with you that they still have tallent but you can see the latest team which went to srilanka and won the series in that team you can see the new talents how they performed so well, this is all because of Local IPL matches you have found so many talented players , now all players are afraid that if they dont perform well they will be removed from the indian national team, because before they were dominating the                             
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 24, 2015, 03:39:04 PM
Some teams already have different players for all 3 formats like Australia, England and South Africa hope some more adopt this policy but we need good quality in all 3 formats which is very good for spirit of cricket

Agreed with you, the Indian test cricket team is not as strong as before. After the retirement of Sachin Tendulkar, Sourav Ganguly, VVS Laxman, Rahul dravid and Anil Kumble, the indian team is still struggling to balance the team and to find the right combinations. They are still not able to find the replacement for above great players. Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, Ashwin and Murli Vijay have great potential to be successful in test cricket, lets see what they can do.

There is good talent available in current indian cricket team. Virat Kohli is following the legacy of sachin tendulkar, Ajinkya Rahane is following Rahul Dravid, Ashwin following Anil Kumble. These players can do wonders in test cricket for india, just they have to be consistent with their performances.
September 24, 2015, 03:22:04 PM

September 24, 2015, 12:53:42 PM
IPL matches are purely for Entertainment and Betting purpose only , but with help of this matches we can find some new players whose performance are very good and like what all said new youngersters are getting opportunity to show their talents. ya it is true that these IPL matches are totally fixed matches like a movie written scripts, most of the matches are scripted and according to that the matches go and the results appear same.

I don't think that all the IPL matches are fixed, I agreed that there were few incident wherein spot fixing was done but i don't believe that all the teams and players are fixing the matches. There are many international players who are playing honestly for their teams, players are getting enough huge money from their franchise so i don't think that they will be involved in fixing.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 24, 2015, 11:50:34 AM
I too like ipl matches to watch but all these players performance is not consistant. They play one match means next few matches will not score at all so very difficult to predict who will win in these ipl matches. Otherwise we can make some good money from these ipl matches.

Yes ipl matches are very good for entertainment purpose because they are short games and also lot of excitements in the match. But in most of these matches are fixed so the match results quite difficult to predict even team got good players but they lose match and weak team will win. Any way I just enjoy the good part of the game.

But because of these match fixing I lost interest in these matches so I watch only some time for passing time. No need to worry much.
I agree just because of match fixing many peoples lost interest and now going away from this game of gentlemen
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
September 24, 2015, 11:47:40 AM
IPL matches are purely for Entertainment and Betting purpose only , but with help of this matches we can find some new players whose performance are very good and like what all said new youngersters are getting opportunity to show their talents. ya it is true that these IPL matches are totally fixed matches like a movie written scripts, most of the matches are scripted and according to that the matches go and the results appear same.
legendary
Merit: 1023
September 24, 2015, 09:41:01 AM
I too like ipl matches to watch but all these players performance is not consistant. They play one match means next few matches will not score at all so very difficult to predict who will win in these ipl matches. Otherwise we can make some good money from these ipl matches.

Yes ipl matches are very good for entertainment purpose because they are short games and also lot of excitements in the match. But in most of these matches are fixed so the match results quite difficult to predict even team got good players but they lose match and weak team will win. Any way I just enjoy the good part of the game.

But because of these match fixing I lost interest in these matches so I watch only some time for passing time. No need to worry much.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
September 24, 2015, 09:18:04 AM

Activity: 910
September 24, 2015, 08:53:29 AM

IPL matches are just come and hit ball and if connect it will go either for six or four but in one day matches one need to play for few overs so they are not prepared for either one day or test matches. Also national team members may not get the money like how ipl teams are paying so they give preference of ipl matches than national play.
legendary
Activity: 1050
September 24, 2015, 07:48:52 AM

You don't understand well about what kind of money that person talking not for prize money that cricketer get for sixes, so much money involves into every match to fix the result and team owner get result of every match what they want win or lose.
Activity: 490
~ScapeGoat~
September 24, 2015, 06:45:15 AM

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1106
September 24, 2015, 06:41:42 AM
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
September 23, 2015, 10:39:16 PM
legendary
Merit: 1023
September 23, 2015, 09:05:06 PM

Cricket academies producing players for money not for game specially in India too much money killing many classic players now its just in books we have many classic batsmen not in grounds

Yes it is true currently in indian team there is no one good consistent player. Most of them come and play for few matches and they will be replaced with a new player.

Also these players not worried to play for indian team because their payments are quite less compared to IPL matches so they give preference to IPL short matches compared to those test matches.

Yes these ipl matches spoiled the real cricket game itself now this game has become purely a business model.

IPL matches are good for only entertainment but new players are not a cricket players because they are a just a ball hitters so no quality and consistency in their performance.

From IPL matches we got both advantages and disadvantages reason is because these ipl matches many young people got an opportunity to show their talent because of more chances they have but at the same time these ipl matches are more money oriented matches so players are not worried to play for national team.  

Yes that is true also because of these ipl matches many young players got an opportunity to show their talents to the world.
legendary
Activity: 1092
September 23, 2015, 08:48:31 PM

Cricket academies producing players for money not for game specially in India too much money killing many classic players now its just in books we have many classic batsmen not in grounds

Yes it is true currently in indian team there is no one good consistent player. Most of them come and play for few matches and they will be replaced with a new player.

Also these players not worried to play for indian team because their payments are quite less compared to IPL matches so they give preference to IPL short matches compared to those test matches.

Yes these ipl matches spoiled the real cricket game itself now this game has become purely a business model.

IPL matches are good for only entertainment but new players are not a cricket players because they are a just a ball hitters so no quality and consistency in their performance.

From IPL matches we got both advantages and disadvantages reason is because these ipl matches many young people got an opportunity to show their talent because of more chances they have but at the same time these ipl matches are more money oriented matches so players are not worried to play for national team.  
Activity: 784
September 23, 2015, 04:11:48 PM

Agreed with you that IPL has spoiled the cricket but also there are few positive things about IPL. It is providing platform for domestic players to play with top international players which is boosting their confidence and they are learning new skills and techniques. As per my knowledge only 4 foreign players can play and 7 players must be indians so this is very good opportunity for indian players to showcase their talent in front of huge crowd and to impress the selectors
Activity: 784
September 23, 2015, 04:03:40 PM

Yes you are right, IPL has spoiled the hunger of young players to play for the national side as they are happy with the money they are getting just by playing few season for IPL team.
Jump to: