Author

Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions - page 1066. (Read 587819 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
September 27, 2015, 08:00:24 AM
now some stats about Pakistan vs Zimbabwe T20 match

Zimbabwe v pakistan t20 at harare.
Pakistan scored 150+ in t20 27 times overall and they won 26 of those. Lost only one while defending 150+ and that was when mussey gone mad and big hitting at end vs ajmal. So first innings score is key for all.
September 27, 2015, 07:52:44 AM
I told it before it self that when you are seeing pakistan playing any match you can see that the odds will con firmly jump and you can see that they are 3 down and the odds jumped from low to high and it wont surprise me if the zimbabwe gets favrite in this match or even win this match.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
September 27, 2015, 07:47:44 AM
My bet is on 140 total runs for this innings and that runs has more probability to achieve by Pakistani batsmen as i look on this i think total score will be 150+ in the end of first innings so let's wait what happen to this match. 
Activity: 700
September 27, 2015, 07:42:46 AM
I got Pakistan @1.76 odds after 33/3 Zimbabwe is very weak side compare to Pakistani team in all fields so that i hope it will be worth to take risk on this match, if Pakistan succeed to get score 130+ it will win for sure.
Activity: 714
September 27, 2015, 07:39:18 AM
exactly that happened about what everyone was talking Pakistani team does not perform constantly which it proved again as 3/33 current situation.Anyway still is much game remaining to be played.
Activity: 728
September 27, 2015, 06:47:56 AM
But still you can make some decent amount by arbitrage if in second innings Zimbabwe's one partnership goes.I do agree it is hard but cricket is by chance.
Activity: 658
September 27, 2015, 06:45:22 AM
Pakistan won the toss and have opted the bat first now it has 80% chance to win this match against Zimbabwe which is not good side like Pakistan, Pakistan will win this first t20 match.
Activity: 728
September 27, 2015, 06:15:03 AM
This will be one sided match there is no comparison between Pakistani team and Zimbabwean team.Pakistani team is one of the teams those started playing this format very early and has lot of experience in this format.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 27, 2015, 06:13:32 AM
Zimbabwe vs Pakistan, i think Pakistan is more experienced and better side than Zimbabwe, i don't think any upset result will come out home ground is not guarantee for Zimbabwe to beat Pakistan but i am waiting to get start this action.

I am sure Zim would win because of the home advantage, and pakistan you never know when they upset their fans.
Activity: 896
September 27, 2015, 06:11:03 AM
Zimbabwe vs Pakistan, i think Pakistan is more experienced and better side than Zimbabwe, i don't think any upset result will come out home ground is not guarantee for Zimbabwe to beat Pakistan but i am waiting to get start this action.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 27, 2015, 05:58:37 AM
IN my opinion of Pakistan vs Zimbabwe T20 game we can see the match getting upset with any team getting to lower , because pakistan team is one of the best fixers of matches, they make all games with low odds to high odds and then they can also loss this game, it wont surprise it.
You cannot they best fixers you can say most unpredictable team because if you are going to talk about fixing then many teams now doing this business and India is one of best in this business

How can you say that India is fixing matches, India is one of the top team in the international cricket. You can check their previous records, there are no incidents of any suspicious match result in recent era. Do you really think that players like Sachin, Ganguly, Dravid, Laxman, Kumble, Dhoni, Kohli, Raina and many more will get into this shit. Noway, they already have enough money so they will never get into such crap. Not only above players but others are also making money as BCCI is very wealthy and they are paying huge to the players.

I dont agree that above players who you told are not fixers, leaving Ganguly, Dravid , Kumble all the other players are fixers and Dhoni + kohli + Raina, they are one full jointly are bigger fixers . you can see the dhoni playing matches how beautifully he turns the winning match into tough condition and even loosing it from winning side. for kohli you can see the latest Srilanka series in one test india was clean winner but what happened on 2nd innings they got all out for less than 100 runs and lost that match. In todays cricket world most of the all county matches are fixed in some or other way.

So you are saying that Dhoni and Kohli are fixers, Dhoni is the richest cricketer in the world and Kohli is also earning enough. They will never do this for few money, they have earned the respect by proving their self on field. They will never think about getting into the fixing.
Activity: 812
September 26, 2015, 11:37:37 PM
IN my opinion of Pakistan vs Zimbabwe T20 game we can see the match getting upset with any team getting to lower , because pakistan team is one of the best fixers of matches, they make all games with low odds to high odds and then they can also loss this game, it wont surprise it.
You cannot they best fixers you can say most unpredictable team because if you are going to talk about fixing then many teams now doing this business and India is one of best in this business

How can you say that India is fixing matches, India is one of the top team in the international cricket. You can check their previous records, there are no incidents of any suspicious match result in recent era. Do you really think that players like Sachin, Ganguly, Dravid, Laxman, Kumble, Dhoni, Kohli, Raina and many more will get into this shit. Noway, they already have enough money so they will never get into such crap. Not only above players but others are also making money as BCCI is very wealthy and they are paying huge to the players.

I dont agree that above players who you told are not fixers, leaving Ganguly, Dravid , Kumble all the other players are fixers and Dhoni + kohli + Raina, they are one full jointly are bigger fixers . you can see the dhoni playing matches how beautifully he turns the winning match into tough condition and even loosing it from winning side. for kohli you can see the latest Srilanka series in one test india was clean winner but what happened on 2nd innings they got all out for less than 100 runs and lost that match. In todays cricket world most of the all county matches are fixed in some or other way.

Well there 1st test defeat against Sri Lanka was definitely questionable, SL didn't had a very good bowling attack and Indians only required odd 126 runs CMIIW with 8 wickets in hand and 2 more days to go and the whole team got booked by the end of the day and it did made people think that perhaps it was fixed, now there aren't any proofs of it so we can't say for sure but that defeat did looked like it was planned. All teams crack under pressure but in that match there was no pressure as they had MANY overs left and 8 wickets in hand but it felt like they just gave their wickets away because that's what they were asked to do by Bookies or whoever.
September 26, 2015, 11:12:34 PM

Activity: 910
September 26, 2015, 08:32:22 PM
T 20 is completely different type of game so I do agree with all of you anything is possible in this limited over game.Zimbabwe is capable to defeat any team as they have done in past.

I think Pakistan is stonger team then Zimbabwe but as you said in shorter form game T20 cricket any think can happen and also Zimbabwe playing in home ground so they have some advantage as well. But for betting purpose I still choose Pakistan and thinking they will win this match.

I too agree that in T20 kind of shorter version games any team can win the match and some times it any weak team can beat stronger team as well because if any one batman got clicked and hit madly for few overs then score will go very high. But if we compare past teams performance then pakistan is surely stronger team between these two teams.

Today pakistan will surely win this match and current bid odds for pakistan is 1.28. 28% profit in one day is quite good but also involved some risk as well.

Here is the directbet link for this match betting - https://www.directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27539556

In recently zimbabwe has upset india in one of the t20 match but as a team pakistan is better as of now.
legendary
Activity: 1092
September 26, 2015, 07:55:25 PM
T 20 is completely different type of game so I do agree with all of you anything is possible in this limited over game.Zimbabwe is capable to defeat any team as they have done in past.

I think Pakistan is stonger team then Zimbabwe but as you said in shorter form game T20 cricket any think can happen and also Zimbabwe playing in home ground so they have some advantage as well. But for betting purpose I still choose Pakistan and thinking they will win this match.

I too agree that in T20 kind of shorter version games any team can win the match and some times it any weak team can beat stronger team as well because if any one batman got clicked and hit madly for few overs then score will go very high. But if we compare past teams performance then pakistan is surely stronger team between these two teams.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
September 26, 2015, 07:46:49 PM

September 26, 2015, 05:20:16 PM

This all money from where coming just fixing and gambling what happen in IPL just check why they are banning many officials they are involve in this why Lalit Modi run away he was one of biggest fixer IPL is most suspicious event in sports history but they are still running and killing spirit of cricket just for money
Activity: 784
September 26, 2015, 05:06:29 PM
I would say this thing with other words for example Pakistani team doesn't has constant performance that's why it is called most unpredictable cricket team when they achieve they do impossible score and when we expect something big they are out even at some ordinary low score.So better to go for most sixes,toss,partnership etc to be more sure to win something.

Agreed with you. Pakistan team is struggling with their batting, they have very good bowling side but their batting is really weak and it needs to be improve.
We have seen previously that they have lost many matches due to weak batting , poor efforts in fielding and lack of team bonding.
Activity: 784
September 26, 2015, 05:02:49 PM

September 26, 2015, 04:22:48 PM
Jump to: