Author

Topic: Cricket match prediction discussions - page 1067. (Read 587819 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 26, 2015, 04:20:13 PM
I would say this thing with other words for example Pakistani team doesn't has constant performance that's why it is called most unpredictable cricket team when they achieve they do impossible score and when we expect something big they are out even at some ordinary low score.So better to go for most sixes,toss,partnership etc to be more sure to win something.
Activity: 504
September 26, 2015, 04:05:26 PM
IN my opinion of Pakistan vs Zimbabwe T20 game we can see the match getting upset with any team getting to lower , because pakistan team is one of the best fixers of matches, they make all games with low odds to high odds and then they can also loss this game, it wont surprise it.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
September 26, 2015, 03:15:37 PM
T 20 is completely different type of game so I do agree with all of you anything is possible in this limited over game.Zimbabwe is capable to defeat any team as they have done in past.

Agreed with you t20 is different and much fast format of cricket only one super over can chance the whole result so i will decide to bet on after toss to let know which team will go first for batting.
Activity: 784
September 26, 2015, 03:05:41 PM
In my opinion after IPL got famous and it got recognized the unknown talented players who lost their ability in domestic games and did not got chances to play for their country, that work IPL has done due to that you can see who are only big names who played only 2 or 3 games good and after that they did not perform , but the new fresh talent did not got opportunity, but now the game changes if you are performing bad for 2 or 3 games you are out of the national team and the fresh talent gets the opportunity to perform and show the talent,

After seeing the IPL so many countries are also adapted the IPL format and started to get the recognition of fresh talent and improve their national teams strength . due to this so many new talented players are able to show their performance and were able to play for their national teams.

Agreed with you that because of such tournaments local talent gets opportunities and IPL has proved that, now many country's cricketing board are copying the same format and have started their own twenty twenty tournament in order to encourage the domestic players.
Activity: 728
September 26, 2015, 03:03:08 PM
T 20 is completely different type of game so I do agree with all of you anything is possible in this limited over game.Zimbabwe is capable to defeat any team as they have done in past.
September 26, 2015, 02:47:32 PM
News coming in that Australia  cricket team have security concerns regarding Bangladesh tour (terrorist threat) and had put the tour on hold and not leaving to Bangladesh today for now.

Yes, due to security reasons Australian team may cancel their tour of Bangladesh, right now they have just delayed their departure from Australia to Bangladesh. But I don't think that its unsafe for players as previously Pakistan, India and South Africa played full series in Bangladesh and there were no such incidents. Few days before Bangladesh refused to tour Pakistan due to security reasons and now they are facing the same issue.
September 26, 2015, 02:32:24 PM
Tomorrow we have a T20 cricket match between Pakistan vs Zimbabwe.Although Pakistani team is very strong and has many chnaces to win but I am going for most sixes for this match.

I think it will be any easy one sided game and will be a win for Pakistan as Pakistan is much stronger then Zimbabwe...i am going to back a possible win by Pakistan for this match Smiley
But in Twenty/Twenty any result is possible at home Zimbabwe is not bad side and they can upset Pakistan

Yes, you are right. Anything can happen in twenty twenty as just two or three overs can change the game completely. Zimbabwe also has some very good t20 players and they have the ability to upset the Pakistan. On paper Pakistan team is strong but we can not say anything, their on field performance will decide who will won the match and which one is better side.
September 26, 2015, 12:22:50 PM
Britain made a comeback into that match Australia is in trouble now at the moment so that is really great decision to back Plunkett in attack he succeed to break this 5th wicket partnership, Australia has to play something extra ordinary to get score over 300 if he want to win this series.. 

Could you please explain which match you are referring to ? Is there any live match between England and Australia OR you are referring to any previous match.

I think it is a previous match.

Yes, I also think that he is talking about last series between England and Australia.
Activity: 812
September 26, 2015, 11:17:28 AM
Tomorrow we have a T20 cricket match between Pakistan vs Zimbabwe.Although Pakistani team is very strong and has many chnaces to win but I am going for most sixes for this match.

I think it will be any easy one sided game and will be a win for Pakistan as Pakistan is much stronger then Zimbabwe...i am going to back a possible win by Pakistan for this match Smiley
But in Twenty/Twenty any result is possible at home Zimbabwe is not bad side and they can upset Pakistan
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 26, 2015, 10:59:04 AM

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
September 26, 2015, 10:12:25 AM

Yes that is Pakistani team more strong side in T20 format and has more good chance to win tomorrow match, most sixes is good choice but i will prefer live betting on this match after toss which team will go bat first.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
September 26, 2015, 10:08:50 AM
September 26, 2015, 10:05:05 AM
News coming in that Australia  cricket team have security concerns regarding Bangladesh tour (terrorist threat) and had put the tour on hold and not leaving to Bangladesh today for now.
September 26, 2015, 06:33:33 AM
In my opinion after IPL got famous and it got recognized the unknown talented players who lost their ability in domestic games and did not got chances to play for their country, that work IPL has done due to that you can see who are only big names who played only 2 or 3 games good and after that they did not perform , but the new fresh talent did not got opportunity, but now the game changes if you are performing bad for 2 or 3 games you are out of the national team and the fresh talent gets the opportunity to perform and show the talent,

After seeing the IPL so many countries are also adapted the IPL format and started to get the recognition of fresh talent and improve their national teams strength . due to this so many new talented players are able to show their performance and were able to play for their national teams.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
September 26, 2015, 12:00:18 AM
Britain made a comeback into that match Australia is in trouble now at the moment so that is really great decision to back Plunkett in attack he succeed to break this 5th wicket partnership, Australia has to play something extra ordinary to get score over 300 if he want to win this series.. 

Could you please explain which match you are referring to ? Is there any live match between England and Australia OR you are referring to any previous match.

I think he/she just posted opinion about the old match which recently finished between australia and England.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
September 25, 2015, 10:45:10 PM
After Indian Premiere League and Bangladesh Premiere League, Pakistan has also launched their T20 tournament - Pakistan Super League which will be start from February 2016. IPL is hugely successful and its a international brand now, BPL was also good, now lets see what will be happen with Pakistan Super League and how many international players will be the part of PSL. Hope for the best and we can say that one day asian countries will dominate the international cricket.
All Asian teams already dominated already and hope in next few years Afghanistan could be better then Zimbabwe because they are doing very good job right now

I am not sure about the future of Pakistan Super League. There are only five teams and only few international players have agreed to play in Pakistan due to the security reason and also due to lack of funds this tournament is already delayed and facing several issues. Lets see what is the future of PSL in coming days.

Yes because of security reason no popular player will go their to play cricket matches. As of now no international games are playing over their then how they can get so many players for playing this PSL matches no idea. I think should first concentrate on reducing those security issues before starting PSL matches.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1106
September 25, 2015, 05:13:02 PM

I think it is a previous match.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
September 25, 2015, 12:30:48 PM
After Indian Premiere League and Bangladesh Premiere League, Pakistan has also launched their T20 tournament - Pakistan Super League which will be start from February 2016. IPL is hugely successful and its a international brand now, BPL was also good, now lets see what will be happen with Pakistan Super League and how many international players will be the part of PSL. Hope for the best and we can say that one day asian countries will dominate the international cricket.
All Asian teams already dominated already and hope in next few years Afghanistan could be better then Zimbabwe because they are doing very good job right now

I am not sure about the future of Pakistan Super League. There are only five teams and only few international players have agreed to play in Pakistan due to the security reason and also due to lack of funds this tournament is already delayed and facing several issues. Lets see what is the future of PSL in coming days.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 25, 2015, 11:29:35 AM
Cricket is become india's national game. Each every kid will play this cricket game in young age that's why they can find so much of talent and can find so many players for so many ipl teams. It is a good opportunity for every one to show their talent now and get an opportunity to play for their country.

Cricket is like passion in Asian countries like India, Pakistan , Sri Lanka and Bangla Desh no doubt it is most popular sports in these countries than any other, IPL helped this make more passionate and groom Indian players to learn from international cricketer.

Yes, Cricket is very popular in indian subcontinent. India, Pakistan, Srilanka, Bangladesh are one of the best teams in international circuit. They have  produced some great cricketers. Cricket is very popular n india and also note that it is not a national game of India - Its Hockey. BCCI has successfully launched and made IPL popular not only in india but all over the world. There is huge money, entertainment, glamour, great legends of cricket and many more things which are attracting people towards the IPL.
But bad thing we lost badly Spirit of Cricket because now its all about money no country no game passion just money is running all around just like soccer in Europe but they still have some passion about this but we lost all in cricket

With this ipl we have good and bad things. Good is many young players got a chance to show talent and bad is Cricket has last that game spirit.

Agreed, there are many young domestic player who are very talented but they never get chance to play for national side and their career ended by playing domestic cricket only. No one recognize them, no fame and no money. But now because of tournaments like IPL these players are getting opportunities to showcase their talent and skills and earn some fame and money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 25, 2015, 11:24:35 AM

Jump to: