Pages:
Author

Topic: Criminal Lawsuit against BFL in Germany [in progress] - page 4. (Read 7131 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
It's a US corporation.  Pound sand, Germany.

Welcome to doing business on the global stage. Where telling Germany (or any country for that matter) to "pound sand" will result in you not having the ability of ever doing business in their country again.

This is not in any profitable business' best interests.

In the larger context, however, one could argue that America's favorite Bitcoin ASIC company has bigger problems than having EU zones rejecting their products.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
BFL are not in the EU.

BFL's CEO Nasser Ghoseiri lives in France.

That probably doesn't count for much though.  Germany != EU != France.
He is not their CEO.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
BFL are not in the EU.

BFL's CEO Nasser Ghoseiri lives in France.

That probably doesn't count for much though.  Germany != EU != France.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
I really hope they cancel all the orders going to germany that way many people will move up in the queue who don't mind waiting just a bit longer........

LOL, Stockholm Syndrome (which is a form of denial) + greed

Human race is amazing Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Thats typically for the germans.. They always think their the greatest, the best and they got the law on their side.

If BFL was a german company, the boss would already be in jail and the buyers would lawsuit the shit out of him .. it then does not matter if they get the money or the product, all they want is to be right..

LMAO

I'm not German and yet I like that attitude. Courts do their job over there. Electors also are less stupid and politicians are held accountable for their actions.

Absolutely not.. They screw their neighbours all over the place. They call the police when you parked your car a bit over the white borderline, they call the cops when you having a birthday party and are partying until 10.01 pm (its only allowed "loud" until 10.00 pm), they stick a knife in your back when you turn around ...

bitchin' all over the place.. They WOULD be so stupid to really do the lawsuit which is the reason for this thread, and the asshole who had the idea for this lawsuit would also be happy if he got ANY progress against BFL, even if that means every german customer would NOT get his ASIC..

The only good thing in germany is for the poltics.. they work their asses off and pay taxes like hell.. but they do it with attitude and no one moans... ;-)
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I hate BFL, but I think this is funny.  I have visions of a german guy in an interpol uniform with a little blue light on his car roof knocking on BFL's doors and just being waved away like a mosquito.  It's a US corporation.  Pound sand, Germany.

Its not that funny.. A german court can confiscate every product that BFL ships into the EU.

That people will risk the purchases from everyone who lives in Europe..

So that would be the Germans screwing other Germans.  Not prosecuting BFL.  How does that nip the problem in the bud, exactly?

Oh sorry.. I forgot that most are from the us....  There are germans in europe.. but not everyone in europe is german.. like there are dogs in the US but not everyone in the US is a dog....
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Thats typically for the germans.. They always think their the greatest, the best and they got the law on their side.

If BFL was a german company, the boss would already be in jail and the buyers would lawsuit the shit out of him .. it then does not matter if they get the money or the product, all they want is to be right..

LMAO

I'm not German and yet I like that attitude. Courts do their job over there. Electors also are less stupid and politicians are held accountable for their actions.
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Lol the best Germany could do would be ban import, they have no other jurisdiction, BFL are not in the EU. How would that help the customers? It would certainly help other BFL customers around the world as they would move up in the queue.  Wink

I smell another smear thread.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I cant release all details yet. BFL got a german version of their website and through  that their german sales apply to german laws. They get busted in germany if they have the ass to fly over to the court.

LOL... good luck with that. 

I really think threads like this do a disservice to their cause.  Yes, we all hate BFL.  Yes, they are a scummy operation.  But false threats like this just make YOU look bad when they never materialize.  Look at Xian's threats which never materialized.  You can't just threaten to sue people or have them arrested in order to effect change.  It has to actually happen.  So again, good luck with that.   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
Lol, this should be good.  Let us know how that turns out for ya.  Wink
donator
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010
Parental Advisory Explicit Content
Another FUD thread, with things that will NEVER happen.
LMFAO
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
You know you have to wait till your place in line comes up, no? And that you agreed to that, and at the pop-up which you had to click to maintain or cancel your order because changed power usage you chose "agree", like you agreed to the "no more refunds once we start delivering?" Grin

I really really hope BFL tries to use this defense, because it will make it that much easier LOL.
Activity: 25
I really hope they cancel all the orders going to germany that way many people will move up in the queue who don't mind waiting just a bit longer........
I hate BFL, but I think this is funny.  I have visions of a german guy in an interpol uniform with a little blue light on his car roof knocking on BFL's doors and just being waved away like a mosquito.  It's a US corporation.  Pound sand, Germany.

Its not that funny.. A german court can confiscate every product that BFL ships into the EU.

So that would be the Germans screwing other Germans.  Not prosecuting BFL.  How does that nip the problem in the bud, exactly?
Activity: 182
Swiss Money all around me!
Thats typically for the germansAmericans.. They always think their the greatest, the best and they got the law on their side.

If BFL was a germanan american company, the boss would already be in jail and the buyers would lawsuit the shit out of him .. it then does not matter if they get the money or the product, all they want is to be right..

LMAO
You made some mistakes.
Activity: 32

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

LMAO
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
You know you have to wait till your place in line comes up, no? And that you agreed to that, and at the pop-up which you had to click to maintain or cancel your order because changed power usage you chose "agree", like you agreed to the "no more refunds once we start delivering?" Grin

Something something you can't forbid refunds on pre-sale items something something law

If this is actually happening, it should be trivial for the German judiciary to write a polite note to the US FTC and ask them to take some action on BFL. Since BFL violates FTC rules, there won't be issues about enforcement.
Activity: 183
200 OK

Something something you can't forbid refunds on pre-sale items something something law
Pages:
Jump to: