Pages:
Author

Topic: Crisis like 1930 it's impossible now we are use to with good life - page 3. (Read 276 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156
Current life is definitely far better, but most of people still can't afford to buy luxury car, regularly buying branded clothes or owning a house. But at least they can survive and have a healthy life.

Maybe it's really looks impossible we will have a crisis like 1930, but don't forget now we're need to compete against robot or AI that could take over some jobs. In the past, most of people suffered from economy crisis, now it seems we will suffer mental health crisis due to high pressure job.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 268
Graphic & Motion Designer
I don't know whether you are serious with what you are writing on the OP, but I think there are less than 10% of people who actually living those kind of life you are describing, the rest are just living a normal middle-class life. And moreover, the people who are right now enjoying luxurious life won't be affected as much as the middle and lower class if an economic crisis actually happen.
Activity: 87
Merit: 4
Any Crisis or economic downturns its impoosible because we are now days  use to with good life
My day start with morning fresh cofee from the beans only Quality coffe and then i'll go out eating out Im use to with buying only cheapest brands Are Armani or boss because now days those Are essential products to have.
So my point here IS people Will go out of mind becouse we Are use it with good food travel around world and relax.
We Are use with Nice life ...we eat what we want and always full stomack and thre is no question about If you want to eat good food in nowdays you get it 24/7 and it's normal to drive new nice Luxury cars.
The living standards Are good as normal and we don't eat bad food always must have fresh food.
Always must have brand new clothes and always need to get services for my money.
So it's impossible to have any crisis people not use to with any Crisis as Luxury life is our new normal life Wink
Pages:
Jump to: