Pages:
Author

Topic: Crowdfunding Help Me! 41.103% FUNDED! Buying a DSLR! - page 2. (Read 12193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
Congrats! Did you end up purchasing the D5100?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
MTA, ACA
GUYS! I BOUGHT A CAMERA! I COULDNT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT THE SUPPORT FROM YOU GUYS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
MTA, ACA
Hey guys! I think i found the camera i want to purchase here! What do you guys think? I think i will purchase sometime tomorrow to see if the BTC price goes up anymore! Also any last minute donations would me GREATLY GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!
MTA, ACA
I don't have a camera now. I sold my D40 a few years ago. I plan on getting a D3300.

My only cameras now are my ipad tablet and my samsung cell phone. I don't consider them "real" cameras, but they work fine for now. I still want to have a DSLR.

hahaha! i like the d5100, 5200, and 5300 because of the flip out screen which i would need a lot for video!
MTA, ACA
I can give you some Europacoins, hope you can sell them and buy your Camera.

haha never heard of this coin but il for sure take them if you are willing to give me some! Thanks!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I can give you some Europacoins, hope you can sell them and buy your Camera.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038
I'm working on getting a new Nikon camera too, but if people are looking for a place to "donate it to save some starving children", I know of one operated by a trustworthy forum member.

*Shameless self promotion*

Not too bad though considering that it is charitable Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I don't have a camera now. I sold my D40 a few years ago. I plan on getting a D3300.

My only cameras now are my ipad tablet and my samsung cell phone. I don't consider them "real" cameras, but they work fine for now. I still want to have a DSLR.
MTA, ACA
I'm working on getting a new Nikon camera too, but if people are looking for a place to "donate it to save some starving children", I know of one operated by a trustworthy forum member.

thats nice! good luck to you! and by new nikon camera, you mean you already have one? if so which one? haha and i see what you mean lol  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
MTA, ACA
Hey everyone,
I'd like a new camera too.
Can I have 1.5 BTC so that I don't have to get a job or actually work for it?

Wouldn't it be nice if people just handed you things...
I can't believe people supported this crap. Talk about misplaced generosity. If you have money burning a hole in your virtual wallet how about you donate it to save some starving children or an endangered species? Not some first world brat wanting shit for nothing.

im not even old enough to get a job dude, chill bro, people support me because im not rude like you who just comes on a thread and assumes things...

EDIT: and i have been working for it?!? ive been doing jobs to earn some spare BTC, so your point is invalid pretty much just saying
Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris
Hey everyone,
I'd like a new camera too.
Can I have 1.5 BTC so that I don't have to get a job or actually work for it?

Wouldn't it be nice if people just handed you things...
I can't believe people supported this crap. Talk about misplaced generosity. If you have money burning a hole in your virtual wallet how about you donate it to save some starving children or an endangered species? Not some first world brat wanting shit for nothing.
MTA, ACA
I have a Canon Rebel SL1 and I kind of wish I just bought a T3. I highly recommend you purchase a Canon Rebel T3, especially for the price. The SL1 and the T3 are somewhat identical, except the housing is smaller on the SL1. I bought the SL1 because I thought it was the latest rebel at the time, but come to find out the T5x or whatever was out.

Good luck and I hope you have success. I'll throw you some change when it comes around!

really? i dont like the T3 i much rather have the the SL1! unless you are referring to the t3i than i rather have that lol!

Yes, I meant the T3i, oops.

haha id still love to have the sl1 its still a very good camera because of its size but i do agree that i would like the t3i better! id take any camera at this point lol
Activity: 61
BitSpot - The quick liquidity providers in Bitcoin
I have a Canon Rebel SL1 and I kind of wish I just bought a T3. I highly recommend you purchase a Canon Rebel T3, especially for the price. The SL1 and the T3 are somewhat identical, except the housing is smaller on the SL1. I bought the SL1 because I thought it was the latest rebel at the time, but come to find out the T5x or whatever was out.

Good luck and I hope you have success. I'll throw you some change when it comes around!

really? i dont like the T3 i much rather have the the SL1! unless you are referring to the t3i than i rather have that lol!

Yes, I meant the T3i, oops.
MTA, ACA
Quick bump, it's been a while, just been sitting back and letting this go and seeing what happens! This is kinda discouraging but even if I made my goal at the current prices it still wouldn't be enough which isn't good lol but hopefully the prices rise again!
MTA, ACA

Activity: 61
BitSpot - The quick liquidity providers in Bitcoin

MTA, ACA
I just sent you 0.02 BTC, I know it's not much but I hope it still helps!

just added your name to OP! thanks again for the help! very much appreciated!
MTA, ACA
I cannot donate this week, but I hope you make your goal.
Actually,  need a camera....hmmm.  Cheesy

Haha no problem thanks anyway, what camera are you looking at?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
I cannot donate this week, but I hope you make your goal.
Actually,  need a camera....hmmm.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: