Pages:
Author

Topic: Crowdfunding Help Me! 41.103% FUNDED! Buying a DSLR! - page 4. (Read 12193 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
MTA, ACA
I placed a link to your project in my signatures, I am pretty active on forum these days, so it will properly be seen by a lot of people.

Good luck!

wow thanks man! appreciate it!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
I placed a link to your project in my signatures, I am pretty active on forum these days, so it will properly be seen by a lot of people.

Good luck!
Activity: 251
MTA, ACA
well it looks like im not getting it in time for easter  Undecided but thats okay! still looking for some investors! also i contacted a company that i did a review for on my youtube channel about getting another product (bluetooth speaker worth about $100 USD) to giveaway to relaunch my channel! i was gonna wait til i got my camera and then relaunch my youtube completely! so thanks everyone!
MTA, ACA
quick bump! still looking for help! thanks all!
MTA, ACA
yup! 1/5! gettin closer! but its worthless almost if the price doesnt go up soon! down to 403... wow
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
You have 17% already I think this is really good score!

almost 1/5 done! Smiley

I hope next 4/5 you will get faster Smiley

Make some photos! Smiley During your break!

Cheers!
MTA, ACA
updated OP recently with the edition of another donation %1 closer Wink
MTA, ACA
Maybe I can help with doge wallet? Smiley I suggest to use Android one Smiley it is very very good wallet indeed!

im just resyncing the entire blockchain! but thanks anyway guys!

It will take a while perhaps Smiley still less than resynchronizing btc chain Tongue

thats true haha! my spring break just started so im out of school for a week! i was hoping i was gonna get the donations to order it before than so i had something to do but idk i hear overstock has pretty slow shipping...
legendary
Maybe I can help with doge wallet? Smiley I suggest to use Android one Smiley it is very very good wallet indeed!

It will take a while perhaps Smiley still less than resynchronizing btc chain Tongue
MTA, ACA

legendary
legendary
my doge wallet isnt syncing... wow lol but anyways quick bump and HAPPY FRIDAY!
Just make sure that you are running doge-qt ver.1.6

HAPPY FRIDAY!

you too
MTA, ACA
my doge wallet isnt syncing... wow lol but anyways quick bump and HAPPY FRIDAY!
MTA, ACA
You really need to have your bitcoin adr. visible on OP or signature... Most people don't have time and patience to PM you.

The address is in OP il make it bigger though... I just didn't wanna come off as just a complete beggar but apparently that is what people are saying to do so thanks for the advice!

10.000 doge is on the way to you. Good luck with the project, I hope you will get the camera.
Cheers!

wow! thank you so very much! seriously appreciate it so very much! thanks for your kindness!
legendary
You really need to have your bitcoin adr. visible on OP or signature... Most people don't have time and patience to PM you.

The address is in OP il make it bigger though... I just didn't wanna come off as just a complete beggar but apparently that is what people are saying to do so thanks for the advice!

10.000 doge is on the way to you. Good luck with the project, I hope you will get the camera.
Cheers!
MTA, ACA

legendary
MTA, ACA
i was at a confirmation today and a lot of people had some nice dslr cameras and it made me want to get mine so badly!!! we can do this guys! thanks everyone!
MTA, ACA
I saw 4th photo! Very good one!

I wish someone will help you! I cannot help at the moment .. but ... maybe one day Smiley

Thanks very much! I really appreciate it!
Pages:
Jump to: