Pages:
Author

Topic: Crowdfunding Help Me! 41.103% FUNDED! Buying a DSLR! - page 3. (Read 12193 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
MTA, ACA
Interesting. What camera did you have in mind? I just sold my Nikon D40 a couple years ago, then I borrowed it for a birthday party. Now I really want to get the Nikon D3300. I wonder if overstock has it.

*edit* I just looked, they have the D5300 and other higher models. I do know I can get the D3300 locally, so I might do that.

At first I was gonna go with the t3i but Im thinking about getting the d5200 now!
MTA, ACA
I just sent you 0.02 BTC, I know it's not much but I hope it still helps!

Thanks! I'm sick right now and on my ipad but il update OP later! Thanks for the donation!
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Interesting. What camera did you have in mind? I just sold my Nikon D40 a couple years ago, then I borrowed it for a birthday party. Now I really want to get the Nikon D3300. I wonder if overstock has it.

*edit* I just looked, they have the D5300 and other higher models. I do know I can get the D3300 locally, so I might do that.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I just sent you 0.02 BTC, I know it's not much but I hope it still helps!
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
BitSpot - The quick liquidity providers in Bitcoin
Happy Easter!
PS. You don't really need a camera. I've done these photos with my mobile phone Wink

Wow, that's a beautiful beach. I just recently visited North Captiva which is known to be the 2nd best place on earth for shelling, You should check it out if you're into great vacation spots.
MTA, ACA
bump, with the price so low its hard to find a camera in price range!
MTA, ACA
so im starting to ask around the forum for people willing to sell their cameras, im going to use the BTC i got from you awesome supporters and also the BTC i earned! its hard though with such a tight price range! just an update! thanks!
MTA, ACA
hey guys! so i have a pretty decent amount of BTC saved up now! too bad the price is pretty low right now! also if any of you know where to find a cheaper place to buy a camera please let me know! thanks!
MTA, ACA
small bump! thanks everyone!
MTA, ACA
thanks thus far from all my supporters! a quick bump of the thread here  Tongue
MTA, ACA
Happy Easter!
PS. You don't really need a camera. I've done these photos with my mobile.

You can but you don't get the control you get with a DSLR.  You got to have a pro camera to shoot pro pics.  You can't cut corners.

exactly! i really wanna get into professional photography and videography so there really isnt any other way then to get a nice beginner DSLR like the t3i!
Activity: 198
Merit: 102
Happy Easter!
PS. You don't really need a camera. I've done these photos with my mobile.

You can but you don't get the control you get with a DSLR.  You got to have a pro camera to shoot pro pics.  You can't cut corners.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Happy Easter!
PS. You don't really need a camera. I've done these photos with my mobile phone Wink

MTA, ACA
thanks again everyone! happy Easter to all of you!
Activity: 251
Happy Easter Guys !  Grin

Took this yesterday with lens blur Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
Bumping the thread and wishing BitPhotos and the supporters a happy Easter!
MTA, ACA
Hi! I see you are doing fine with your crowdfunding!

I must say I am impressed by this progres!
I wish you to get some more during Easter :-)

Good luck!

thanks! im also impressed! very happy and excited! we are so close! have a nice easter!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Hi! I see you are doing fine with your crowdfunding!

I must say I am impressed by this progres!
I wish you to get some more during Easter :-)

Good luck!
MTA, ACA
updated OP with some new names Wink thanks everyone seriously appreciate all the support this far into it!
MTA, ACA

THATS AWESOME! Thank you so much! really helpful!
Pages:
Jump to: