Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRP]Self-funded and Released Utopia P2P ecosystem and Crypton privacy coin - page 5. (Read 5213 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 1
What do you guys think? Why Crypton's price isn't increasing that much in the bull run?

I think Crypton is doing good. The team is working more to push Crypton in the market more. Soon, we will be able to see great changes and CRP will become one of the best crypto.
Activity: 159
What do you guys think? Why Crypton's price isn't increasing that much in the bull run?
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
What are the system requirements for the Utopia mining bot?

According to their telegram group, these are recommended:

64-bit operating system
4 GB of free RAM
4-core processor
Reliable Internet connection and public IP
What are the system requirements for the Utopia mining bot?
Who does believe Crypton can reach $1 at any day. If yes, how long it will take to do so?

That's a real tough question. No one can know when the price can go up. We can only predict and hope. I think, Cryoton can hit $1 within this year.
Who does believe Crypton can reach $1 at any day. If yes, how long it will take to do so?
What is the current situation of crypton in the market?

Almost 0.18$, so I would say pretty good comeback from Cryoton. I want to stay with cryoton until it hit $1 mark.
What is the current situation of crypton in the market?
Any new exchange for Crypton? I still hope Crypton might be on binance someday.

I think, for now, we don't need any new exchange. Crypton is doing well in the market and the volume of each 24hours is decent.
Any new exchange for Crypton? I still hope Crypton might be on binance someday.
I fill up the bounty spreadsheet with the wrong info. How can I solve the problem and correct it?

You should PM the bounty manager about your problem. Here, no one can help you about this.

I thought the same but the manager didn't respond my PM that's why I came here to seek help. I think I should seek help in telegram.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
I fill up the bounty spreadsheet with the wrong info. How can I solve the problem and correct it?

You should PM the bounty manager about your problem. Here, no one can help you about this.
What are the plans for 2021? Is there will be new roadmap? Any changes?
How long the bounty campaign will run? Can anyone give me the info?
Activity: 96
I want to know, who can I contact for an AMA season on telegram? Can any community manager help me out?

i would suggest get them on telegram. this is the fastest way to reach a community head or you can try email as well. Good luck
I want to know, who can I contact for an AMA season on telegram? Can any community manager help me out?
Can I earn crypton by doing task or something? I mean is there any way to earn CRP for free?

As far as I know yes, There are simple games like poker. You can play it and earn free CRP though its low in quantity.
Activity: 121
Can I earn crypton by doing task or something? I mean is there any way to earn CRP for free?
I don't know if you guys have noticed CRP trading volume is $496 in last 24h. Its a massive win for CRP lovers.

Yes, and the price also up by19% today. A great day for CRP traders. I hope CRP continues to run the good form like this.
Pages:
Jump to: