Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRP]Self-funded and Released Utopia P2P ecosystem and Crypton privacy coin - page 9. (Read 5213 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Any new token will be launched by Utopia group? Or Crypton will be the first and last token from Utopia.

Crypton is the only token released by Utopia and till now no announcement of a new token.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
Any new token will be launched by Utopia group? Or Crypton will be the first and last token from Utopia.
Activity: 10
What is the easiest way to buy Crypton? Can I use card to buy CRP coin?

Use cryptex exchange, it's the new addition in the list of exchanges and I think it is the easiest way to buy Cruypton.

What are the benefits of using a simple exchange like cryptex? Do I need KYC to buy from that exchange?

No, no need KYC to use Cryptex exchange. And the fee rate is lower on this exchange which is a positive think

Use cryptex exchange, it's the new addition in the list of exchanges and I think it is the easiest way to buy Cruypton.

What are the benefits of using a simple exchange like cryptex? Do I need KYC to buy from that exchange?

I couldn't configure the Utopia System properly. Can anyone help me out?

How to configure Utopia Network?

Utopia Network is preconfigured by default. The built-in Idyll browser, which was installed along Utopia software, is ready to be used. All you need to do is to open an Idyll browser and enter the Utopia address in the address bar.

To open an Idyll browser, please click on Tools -> Idyll Browser

If you still need to modify the Utopia settings, please visit Tools -> Settings, followed by Network tab.

In Utopia P2P Network section, SOCKS v5 option is enabled by default.

The local IP in hosts field should be 127.0.0.1

Port field value should be within 1024 – 49151 range.

We advise to leave the default value as is: 1984

If you wish to act as a server within Utopia Network, please click on Tools -> uNS Manager (Utopia Name System) -> Packet Forwarding

SOURCE WEBSITE
I couldn't configure the Utopia System properly. Can anyone help me out?
Is there any information about the release of the mobile app? I am waiting for a while...
Is this a right time to buy Crypton? I want some expert opinion

I am buying some Crypton now because it's quite at a low price. It has decreased 14% from the last 24hrs. So, I think you should buy CRP.
We are waiting for the mobile version. When the release date will be announced?
I am finding a network erorr while using Utopia. I check it double times its all ok. But I can't use UTOPIA.

There is a process to solve this problem. Check out this link https://u.is/en/faq.html#faq50
I am finding a network erorr while using Utopia. I check it double times its all ok. But I can't use UTOPIA.
How many users are mining Crypton? Is it beneficial?

Over 40000 people are mining cryoton.
How many users are mining Crypton? Is it beneficial?
brand new
Activity: 0
I discovered utopia with a Turkish group. It's definitely a great app and could be the coin of the future so I took a certain amount of crp and backed it up.
The price of Crypton is down quite a lot. It's just 0.13$, I think the best time to buy it.

I agree. It's an easy pick. And the altcoin market is a bit down now so It's the perfect time to use your capital.
The price of Crypton is down quite a lot. It's just 0.13$, I think the best time to buy it.
Which graphics card do I need for mining? Any average graphic can do?

As far as I know, you need a good graphics card and a decent processor for mining.
Which graphics card do I need for mining? Any average graphic can do?
Pages:
Jump to: