Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRP]Self-funded and Released Utopia P2P ecosystem and Crypton privacy coin - page 6. (Read 5213 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 1
I don't know if you guys have noticed CRP trading volume is $496 in last 24h. Its a massive win for CRP lovers.
Activity: 121
I want to know, the long-awaited mobile application will contain the same features as the desktop version?

As long as I know, YES. The mobile application will contain same features like desktop app. So it would be a great release surely.  
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Meu endereço ETH: 0x808e9F4aEc9d1686A7212A518eB3cb5c0e3DF56F
Meu ID de Telegrama: @Xandegamers
Activity: 202
I want to know, the long-awaited mobile application will contain the same features as the desktop version?
I want to learn about the UAM and why it is necessary. Can anyone share a article regarding UAM?

There is an article about UAM fully, check this out.
https://utopiap2p.medium.com/utopia-p2p-ecosystems-update-for-2020-release-of-uam-5fbda747abd1
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
I want to learn about the UAM and why it is necessary. Can anyone share a article regarding UAM?
Can anyone provide me the link of new bounty campaign?

Yes, here it is. The campaign is live, 
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.56764666
Can anyone provide me the link of new bounty campaign?
Can I send a message to an unauthorized Utopia user? How can I do that?

No that's not possible.
Activity: 202
Can I send a message to an unauthorized Utopia user? How can I do that?
Where can I find the complete team information of utopia? I wan to know this great team.

I think the team is hiding and don't wanna come infront of public since they are also giving anonymous service and they have the right to being anonymous.
Where can I find the complete team information of utopia? I wan to know this great team.
what can be done by a utopia client?  What's it features?

I think almost every social media chats activities can be done. Sending voice mail, call or chat is possible with utopia client.
what can be done by a utopia client?  What's it features?
I came to know utopia is free of charge?  Is it? why it's free for such good service?

Yes, utopia is free of charge completely, this is the desire of developers to give free anonymous service to the public.
I came to know utopia is free of charge?  Is it? why it's free for such good service?
Can I join the team of utopia? Is there any vacancy going on?

I didnt heard any news about that but still you can email or send a DM to telegram.
Can I join the team of utopia? Is there any vacancy going on?
Can anyone update me the current price and speculation of crypton?

I should say, market isn't really good and it's getting worse for cryoton. Only 0.14$ oer crypton for trading. I think utopia team should consider about trading volume also.
Can anyone update me the current price and speculation of crypton?
Pages:
Jump to: