Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypro will make people smarter? - page 19. (Read 5667 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 101
August 29, 2018, 02:16:00 PM
I think investing in cryptocurrency will teach people to save their money, not to risk and the right investment Wink! This is a good experience for all mankind!
Of course some people will lose everything, some will get rich but it's an experience for everyone...
copper member
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 02:10:40 PM
Once people enter into crypto, they start understanding the market, start reading about various projects, take precautions while choosing the ICO hence they increase their knowledge about crypto currency and all these happens gradually. So we can say crypto make people smart but only after regular hard work done in this direction.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 05:42:25 AM
I completely agree with you, bitkoyn will give out on the maximum result, you can give an example: earlier years, when he had nothing in fact, but now? Thank you.  Wink Smiley Cheesy Smiley
Activity: 107
August 29, 2018, 05:37:18 AM
Not everyone can understand Crypto. A lot of people who joined Crypto,and still look stupid .
Activity: 180
August 29, 2018, 04:41:59 AM
You're right. Too many ICO projects are created. I find myself more knowledgeable after experiencing the ICO project. I must carefully evaluate an ICO project and bonus campaign before joining
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 29, 2018, 01:32:54 AM
One thing for sure is I have learned alot from my mistakes during these months and last couple of years in Crypto. They have been extremely costly mistakes but it is what it is and that is a learning curve for sure. The only thing I need to learn now is to detect ICO scams, I did a signature campaign for over three months on Bidium and it turned out to be a scam. Too many of those revshare people who opened scams have started doing ICOS as well and running scammy projects and polluted this area as well. One thing I learned that most of the crypto space is riddled with scammers. SCAMMMY Developers, SCAMMY ICOS, SCAMMY BOUNTY HUNTERS using my name and materials to earn money. You need your wits about you in this space, it's full of hackers and spammers trying to steal everything you have, but I am still here hoping I can make a life for myself in crypto because I believe in the tech.  Grin
Activity: 517
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 01:28:59 AM
Crypto is smart so it will make people smarter, anonymous and richer. Also makes our daily transactions easy. this is one of the best human inventions I know. Investing in cryptocurrency will teach people to save their money, not for risk and the right investment is a good experience for all humans, cryptocurrency has increased our level of intelligenceso you can easily identify scam activities from legitimate.
Activity: 658
August 29, 2018, 01:27:26 AM
I think this crypto market will teach most people to think before investing in the trend area  Grin
And maybe blockchain technology will make us smarter.
copper member
Activity: 84
August 29, 2018, 01:19:51 AM
The scope of crypto forex honestly make human being think severely. occasionally even certain capabilities are found out, many people are worried in this sphere.
Activity: 168
August 29, 2018, 01:09:49 AM
because we are required to always think, then we must always be ready with what will happen next. and because crypto is very volatile, we must act quickly, so when we decide to join crypto, that is the right thing because here you can be smarter, because you always think.
Activity: 283
August 29, 2018, 12:30:37 AM
but sometimes crypto can also make people frustrated like what my friend experienced a while ago, because it is the state of the market that can make people frustrated, like the market situation some time ago when the market was experiencing a very low price drastically and making the coins held also experienced a very drastic decline, maybe the mentality of my friend who was not ready to deal with the current market situation.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
August 28, 2018, 11:00:04 PM
Yaps, crypto require we should be able to become more smart and independent but it is not a real solution to avoid scammers, I'm sure in the future everyone will become more clever and meticulous in investing and all projects will also be competing to be the best.
Activity: 294
August 28, 2018, 10:47:38 PM
Maybe it's true that crypto can make people smarter, because in crypto we can learn a lot about cointers or the money market, also know more about the ongoing ico project and much more, and of course this will increase our knowledge
Activity: 196
August 28, 2018, 10:39:58 PM
It actually depends on how someone in receiving the crypto. If indeed this crypto at manage it well. The person is willing to learn it well. Then it can indeed make people increasingly clever in crypto.
Activity: 14
August 28, 2018, 10:38:43 PM
Encrypted currencies make people smarter, harder, and more cautious, and they want to make the fastest investments.
Activity: 602
August 28, 2018, 10:34:47 PM
I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

Cryptocurrency is an economic breakthrough that uses technological advances and the development of the times, therefore people who invest in cryptocurrencies indirectly have the progress of thinking and getting smarter
Activity: 168
August 28, 2018, 10:34:06 PM
in my opinion of crypto making people smarter is true because this situation make us to thinking harder, its try to make us thingking the company will scamed or not so its good for practicing to build a company lol
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
August 28, 2018, 10:26:51 PM
Not everyone will be smart about their investment plan in crypto, there might still be gullible investors falling for those scam project. With time, the crypto space will be more organized to cut down on scam projects..... Crypto space is still very new for now.
Activity: 57
August 28, 2018, 10:18:34 PM
You are right, crypto does require that we should be able to be smarter and independent. Regulation is not a real solution to stop scammers, I'm sure in the future everyone will be smarter and very meticulous in investing, all projects will also compete to be the best.

Yes I agree that crypto will make you more smarter. People are forced to learn to be more insightful, calculate and analyze. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development. Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.
Activity: 101
August 28, 2018, 10:13:12 PM
Yes, encryption technology is rapidly driving the era forward, making our next generation life more superior, allowing investors to think and become smarter in the process of learning.
Pages:
Jump to: