Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypro will make people smarter? - page 20. (Read 5667 times)

Activity: 542
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 10:05:06 PM
I think that people will not be smart in cryptocurrency area , because we will have soon regulation of crypto sphere. Investors will thought that they are protected by government, but it will not true.

By and large, it does not even matter who and how clever. They will also lose everything, as soon as the governments of all countries start withdrawing from circulation absolutely all paper money. As a result, we will return to what we left behind. We will change the decentralized beads and seashells
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 09:04:51 PM
I think that a stupid person does not understand all the subtleties of the crypto currency. I myself, before I learned everything, committed many mistakes and lost passwords from my wallet and sent coins to the wrong address))
Wow, what a great experience you have mate, that look like me in the beginning I know about Cryptocurrencies. And I think no matter how smart you are will completely humble you. Because the amount of unforeseen events and their cause and effect is limitless. It's like trying to fit an ocean into a glass. Big or small, everything is not going to fit. Right?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 08:38:08 PM
Yeah. I think so. When i start to join the market, i must know about the blockchain, how to invest and harvest, how to read the graphs, how to trade on exchange,... Many problems were solved by me.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 28, 2018, 08:20:03 PM
people who have entered crypto, they are forced to continue to analyze crypto market prices, whether it is potentially up or down. it has made people think so hard not to get losses.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 28, 2018, 08:18:13 PM
I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

Yes you are right,  anything is not possible because many people are now very smart in terms  the use of the new technology. So in crypto they can understand also on how to manages it very well. And I think in a long run people also can easily determine a scam because they learned to be wise and clever.
Activity: 84
August 28, 2018, 07:57:39 PM
Relying on people’s own intelligence is not enough. There are many scams in this industry. People need to be smart to learn to tell. This is not enough. I hope there will be better and more powerful supervision.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
August 28, 2018, 06:38:25 PM
I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

You said very loudly what makes people smarter. I'll say this, not all people want to be smarter. Many people are used to working at the factory, they are not interested in delving into the features of the structure of the blockchain or what bitcoin is, they bought a coin and wait. I know a lot of such people.
Activity: 599
Merit: 502
Token/ICO management
August 28, 2018, 04:07:36 PM
I think that people will not be smart in cryptocurrency area , because we will have soon regulation of crypto sphere. Investors will thought that they are protected by government, but it will not true.

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 02:19:31 PM
Yes, Crypto makes people smarter. People who know about crypto are growing in this digital world because  they know how to use this currency in market.
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 28, 2018, 12:38:36 PM
I think that a stupid person does not understand all the subtleties of the crypto currency. I myself, before I learned everything, committed many mistakes and lost passwords from my wallet and sent coins to the wrong address))
Activity: 364
August 28, 2018, 11:31:15 AM
Lots of people out there who are just waiting for new be who just fall in to there trap in just lost all of their precious money and they are not so lucky to claim there money.
If you relay wants to invest in this place you should learn about this place and how its system work and it will surely pay you off which you can use to secure your money form scammers.
See this market is now full of hunters and don’t be the one easy target for them so be smart and learn the ration system of this marketplace. Happy learning for you.
Activity: 350
August 28, 2018, 10:58:22 AM
Interesting point of view. But I don't think that it will make people smarter. Only a small part of the population have the ability/desire to adjust/learn. The majority will be scammed and will complaine about not enough regulation. It is not bad or good, it is just a fact.
And since the majority behave like that, strengthening of regulation is inevitable and we have to be ready for that.
But there are two groups of people which will become a little bit smarter: 1) Those of us who are not lazy and who will try to be safe; 2) Scammers, who will create increasingly sophisticated ways to deceive us Smiley
Activity: 266
August 28, 2018, 09:17:58 AM
of course, crypto has made everyone who joins become smarter, like joining this forum, I also feel smarter and know a lot of things about many things after joining this forum.
I am also getting smarter in analyzing the results of my trading experience, even I can practice patience in the crypto world.
Activity: 147
August 28, 2018, 07:48:39 AM
Last year I saw crypto light. It was a religious experience, it felt like I could see the future, a future in which crypto was the biggest to happen in the history of humanity
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
August 28, 2018, 07:06:44 AM
crypto will make smarter those guys who want to be smarter, not only profit. there is always will be idiots, we have many of them even on BTT.
Activity: 210
August 28, 2018, 07:05:45 AM
I totally agree with the statement, crypto does make people smarter, think and do extraordinary things, work creatively and always keep up with the times,
Activity: 518
August 28, 2018, 07:02:31 AM

I'm not sure that crypto makes people smarter. You can see many experienced investors who are too stupid and talk about how they lost their money.   
Activity: 69
August 27, 2018, 04:36:34 PM
I think in real life people still don't know how to handle them, so I don't think it will help , honestly. Perhaps the lack of regulation makes people generally more cautious, but not necessarily smart.
Activity: 168
August 27, 2018, 04:21:01 PM
I do not know how about what will make smarter. But it will do it more cunningly. Now very many people want to make money quickly and earn a lot. So come up with cheating and stealing coins.
Activity: 532
August 27, 2018, 04:15:36 PM
of course blockchain technology has the potential to change the way we consume information and reward resources. In other words, in the future blockchain can help market power in rewarding information that has higher quality and relevance.
in fact, today everything happens differently. Look at what's going on with the glinocom crypto currency. It seems that crypto currencies are abused, and earns money on it. At the same time, ordinary people lose their means.
Pages:
Jump to: