Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypro will make people smarter? - page 21. (Read 5667 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 03:58:14 PM
of course blockchain technology has the potential to change the way we consume information and reward resources. In other words, in the future blockchain can help market power in rewarding information that has higher quality and relevance.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 03:31:47 PM
Some people who don't know about the crypto market at present but when they will know about the crypto then it will be too late to enter in this field. All the smart investor and person have entered in the crypto market and these bodies will called the smarter investor on the earth And that will be the right time entry in the crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 27, 2018, 03:19:29 PM
Crypto currency makes people learn new types of technology (blockchain). I think that this will have a very positive effect on the general mental abilities of future generations.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
August 27, 2018, 03:15:36 PM
Yes! this is an area of activity that does not stand still and develops every day. And at the same time, we are developing. Crypto currency makes us think, analyze and expand our horizons
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 03:05:48 PM
No, if a person reads books, this does not mean that he is smart, if a person is stupid, then nothing will make him smarter
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
August 27, 2018, 02:43:25 PM
I measure intelligence in the use of tools at your disposal to undertake different topics, for example, I believe that cryptos will make people more intelligent if we are talking about finance and computers, many people who got into cryptos (including myself) did not have much idea of the market and how the economy worked, but this new adventure has forced me to learn, so yes, I think people will become more skilled in this subject thanks to cryptos.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 02:42:15 PM
Really you are perfect with your conclusion, crypto will make people all the more savvy in light of the way that in needs you to be sanely alert of what is occurring and have the ability to contribute truly in it. It in like manner needs you to be consious of how you demonstrate your private information and know how best to settle on decisions when it's a perfect chance to settle on decisions about you coin.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
August 27, 2018, 02:41:53 PM
I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

I think most people would prefer to avoid cryptocurrencies if they ever get a reputation of being mostly a place for scammers, that would be in the case of someone that isn't in the market already.
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
August 27, 2018, 02:40:04 PM
I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

I also think as you the market crypto make people more active and more gray matter, wiser to be able to judge and grasp the factor that is going to happen well. Protect yourself from the scammers. We need to strongly condemn fraudsters in the community to clean up the currency and the good environment for investors.
Activity: 329
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 27, 2018, 02:39:03 PM
The author is speaking about ICO projects, but cryptocurrency is not only about ICOs. It is a financial market, so any idiot may be lucky to buy some coin which will moon the next day. I agree that scammers teach us learn better and harder, but it doesn’t mean that people working with crypto is smarter than others.
Maybe it tell about smartness with crypto? Or people becomes more cautious? I saw so many 'not smart people' in the cryptoworld that I can say the count of thinking people in the crypto is not more than between ordinary. And luck is not mark or feature. By the way such name have one of the fiend
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
August 27, 2018, 02:32:47 PM
The author is speaking about ICO projects, but cryptocurrency is not only about ICOs. It is a financial market, so any idiot may be lucky to buy some coin which will moon the next day. I agree that scammers teach us learn better and harder, but it doesn’t mean that people working with crypto is smarter than others.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 09:11:51 AM

On the one hand, you're right. People will think, learn to analyze projects and make decisions. But still it would be good if there was some influence on the Scam projects. In order to avoid the risks of losing their funds!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 08:50:38 AM
no, i think crypto wil not make people smarter, there are a lot of "stupid" people who are easy to scam and it won't change at all.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
August 27, 2018, 08:50:31 AM
Yes, people will become smarter, but I believe that the state can be used to take measures and to punish cheaters, it is in their interests to bring order to crypto industry, as its application will benefit everyone. But now we have to learn from their mistakes and become smarter, it is a pity that it has to pay a lot of money.
Activity: 616
August 27, 2018, 08:48:34 AM
This is true, because studying the crypto-currency industry really helps people to become smarter as much as they themselves want, because crypto-currencies are not for easy understanding, it is necessary to sit and think about how to act correctly.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
August 27, 2018, 08:43:13 AM
I am confident that the crypto currency will significantly change people's lives. It seems to me that in a few years each person will use the crypto currency and it will be normal.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 08:34:32 AM
I think that it is necessary to fight against fraudsters, because cryptocurrencies are a very promising industry. People are constantly studying and trying to understand everything new in crypto. Crypto could change everyone lifestyle.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 334
August 27, 2018, 08:16:19 AM

I got the point but I guess you missed pointing out what's on your title. I guess it should be people who have been regulated by governments can make a way to scam other people out. Kidding aside, but I partially agree. But if the government won't make any move to regulate the use of crypto the bad intention such as scamming might come more worst as it should. It is the people itself who can outsmart the barriers.
Activity: 231
Merit: 13
August 27, 2018, 08:01:51 AM
It's the truth. When I began to be interested in cryptocurrency I began to learn a lot of interesting and informative information, including on this forum, so you can really say that cryptocurrency makes people smarter.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 07:56:47 AM
Right.Crypto investors or users are always on the move to learn new concepts and switch in between and adapts to the trending project at a time. You will have to be smarter in order to predict the market as to how long to hold and when to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: