Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypro will make people smarter? - page 31. (Read 5667 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 01:43:55 AM
yes, really Cryptocurrency is derived from online technology - its intelligence and utility are associated with high demand and more advanced. Therefore, to be able to use as well as invest in crypto, people need to learn and work in their own research. This promotes a more active brain and improves memory.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
August 04, 2018, 01:40:37 AM
I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

with the crypto, people will want to read to get a little knowledge so they don't experience and get stuck with a scam. this will advance them one step ahead. day by day they will be able to start comparing really good investments. I strongly agree with the idea that crypto makes people smarter even if only 1%. they will not be able to make other choices if they do not want to be stuck with a situation that makes it difficult for them.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 01:34:23 AM
We are here for gains not for technology. I don't say tech is useless, crypto is revolution, but we also need to buy new undervalued great projects that gain insane amount of profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 01:21:45 AM
That is normal law of the jungle it is either you learn and grow up or die; when they start taking so much lost that they will have to declare bankruptcy
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 01:18:55 AM
I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Of course, because the scammers also evolved. But unfortunately this will also hamper the growth of new communities, because not everyone sees crypto in its entirety. But this is what distinguishes crypto from other investments, because success here is mostly obtained from the option to take greater risks.
Activity: 126
August 04, 2018, 12:51:26 AM
Crypto makes people smarter because you have to be able to analyze the market, then choose a good project for investment. yes it all makes us smarter, and we also have to be mentally strong in facing the market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
August 03, 2018, 10:05:30 PM
Sincerely, this cryptocurrency has a long and lots of ways of making one smarter.
1. Talk about the forum posts which must be reasonable and corresponding to count
2. Talk about the task of the campaign with stipulated time which should be strictly adhered to in order to count.
3. The security of your wallet requires been smart enough, if not, you loose your token.
So, cryptocurrency makes one smarter for real.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 09:49:35 PM
The cryptocurrency market really makes people smarter.  We lose money, draw conclusions, learn from our mistakes to diversify, not to be greedy.  Also, this market teaches patience.  And there is a goal to move forward, and correct their mistakes.  Since if all this is not understood, then you will simply lose everything in the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 37
August 03, 2018, 09:38:47 PM
Crypto made life simpler and chance free,You can make exchange by and large the globe. Crypto increment the productivity and gave PC life you can utilize the ability in various undertaking and acquire nice looking sum from home and carry on with your own particular life.
Activity: 145
August 03, 2018, 06:38:18 PM
Investing and trading in cryptoworld can make you smart. You need a lot of analytical skills to know when and what to sell or buy. Our minds will function full throttle in this high tech environment and crypto world.
Activity: 364
August 03, 2018, 06:25:54 PM
I completely agree with you. People will get smarter and they will be motivated by big profits. They will have to be introduced to this platform and blockchain, and this will make them smart.
Activity: 210
August 02, 2018, 10:40:40 PM
I don't think it's going to happen now, because people are just seeing huge gains.
So I think we need to wait for people to start waking up, and then most of the Altcoin will go to 0.
Activity: 308
August 02, 2018, 10:31:52 PM

At least in terms of managing the investment. We will continue to educate ourselves and learn from mistakes.
Of course the scammer will remain there anytime, but I think the longer it will be more difficult to get space from this industry.
Activity: 180
August 02, 2018, 03:53:00 AM
Depending on you in crypto want to try harder to learn much or not. That is clear, in crypto, you'll be more patient, more clever in looking at opportunities. And also you will be getting smarter in terms of set time when selling and hodl.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 03:48:47 AM
Not all, some will remain in their opinion and resentment in the loss to the whole world. Or else there are situations where it seems like you already know everything about technology, but one unsuccessful step and all the panic. So everything depends on the person.
Activity: 89
August 02, 2018, 03:47:06 AM
Sure thing!
Also the crypto currency will help people to become educated in the financial sphere. In my opinion, this is very important in modern society.
Activity: 112
August 02, 2018, 03:46:22 AM
Crypto will make people smarter I totally agree to that the world is getting advance technologically and we know technology is a smart way. So crytpo gaining large audience globally enables more people to be smartter in the way they go about transactions
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 02, 2018, 03:44:59 AM
There is a chance that people will make smarter because, in crypto they learn to be resourceful and reading some articles about crypto currency and blockchain, you can also learn and be a master trader if you will study the strategy and platforms of the graph just like math, you calculate your earnings and if you are losing your money in a trade. You will learn so much in crypto currency as long as you are willing to learn and want to get a good profit for a better future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
August 02, 2018, 03:43:07 AM
I can not say exactly what crypto makes people smarter, but the very fact that in crypto communities, not the most stupid representatives of mankind have gathered - it's a fact!
Activity: 185
August 02, 2018, 03:38:13 AM
I don't know whether crypto will make individuals more intelligent, but rather I am certain that it will make a few people exceptionally wealthy in the coming years - those individuals who admirably utilize specialized investigation, disperse the venture reserves and the individuals who are not eager so that to examine the market enough.
Pages:
Jump to: