Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypro will make people smarter? - page 32. (Read 5667 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 16
August 02, 2018, 03:35:46 AM
How can you best safeguard your cryptocurrency holdings? The answer lies in the private key, a 256-bit number that unlocks a cryptocurrency wallet. That sensitive data, that investment, is all tied up in your private keys. You need your private keys to spend your bitcoins, so if someone gains access to your private keys, they can (and will) spend your bitcoins, and your bitcoins will be lost to you.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 02, 2018, 03:30:52 AM
I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Crypto currency will make the next generation of people smarter.

Let's discuss this topic.

do you mean smarter in choosing a proect who wants to deceive investors and what is promising?

if from another aspect, of course, people will be smarter in looking for ideas, especially on problems that are often experienced by someone, solving problems, simplifying their tasks, of course that is what will be needed so it needs a smart idea to think about it all.

I also hope that there is an institution that takes care of project legality so that it can minimize ICO fraud which has an impact on losses
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 03:29:12 AM
I reflect on the fact that lack of regulation in the field of crypto currency, gives wide opportunities for scam projects. And it will not be possible to regulate the cryptocurrency, no matter how much the goverments want to do it. In the fact that in the world of crypto, lots of scammers and they remain unpunished, I see one big plus.

People will be forced to learn to be more insightful, calculating and rational or will be scammed. Protection from the state decrease our instinct of self-preservation and slowed our development.

Of course that is all true, a person who is stupid in cryptocurancy will be demanded to be smart, because a fool will look for ways, how can he benefit from crypto investment, after he is successful and wealthy, he will look for more ways to protect his property from hackers. indirectly this world will require people to continue to explore useful knowledge.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 03:16:47 AM
Particularly relies upon the circumstance available, I would rather get different words, yet I believe that such words will influence your store later, so it's smarter to settle on a choice to you, yet bear in mind to exchange on the stock trade.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 03:14:08 AM
Absolutely because failures is the best learning that we can have and because of that experiences that makes us more eager to learn new things than can make us improve ourselves in crypto world. Because if you are lack of knowledge in cryptocurrency you will definitely take advantage by some hackers and scammers on social media and phising websites.
Activity: 196
August 02, 2018, 03:08:52 AM
I figure it won't, individuals who are fixated on cash would do everything just to have their hands into it. The greater part of them get things done and don't give time perusing what they are doing. Why? since they believe it's income sans work and most ICOs give the mindset of that by expressing rewards, give aways, pools and so forth
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
August 02, 2018, 03:05:28 AM
If a person wants to be successful in investing in cryptocurrencies, then he must develop and become smarter. Therefore, investing in cryptocurrency is an incentive for self-development.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 06:46:54 PM
Well, crypto is now generally seen as an investment rather than a mode of payment. So there is really no other way to go about it but to he smart unless you wanna be conned by the bad elements lurking around the system. Money is involved here, and we are forced to become smart and vigilant at the same time.
Activity: 98
August 01, 2018, 06:40:05 PM
It is unlikely that in this case, cryptocurrencies make people smarter. Rather, people will become smarter from complex knowledge. Scammers will always find a way to trick people. Our task is to check everything very carefully.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
August 01, 2018, 06:27:16 PM
In a way it will definitely make people smarter but I have come to understand that not falling in the hands of scam ICOs takes more than being smart. The scammers have also become incredibly smart that sometimes even after all the research people still fail to identify loopholes.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 06:22:47 PM
I don't think it could make a person smarter just by participating on it, but cryptocurrencies are definitely the future of transactions and everything involved with it, blockchain technology has the ability to be implemented in the majority of the fields so people should start learning and dominating it.
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
August 01, 2018, 06:22:04 PM
Not sure if the scammers will make the next generation smarter. Scammers will always come up with new ways of cheating. And people, in turn, will always fall for it. At the moment, it is difficult to distinguish a good ICO from a fraudulent one, and it is scary to imagine what will happen next.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 06:13:22 PM
I think a better way to put it is that it will expand the mind of people, not so much build their IQ.

On a personal level it has certainly expanded my mind to the fact that anything is possible, because there are so many things in this world that we are not exposed to. And to not just be in your own everyday world that’s all about doing the same routine on a daily basis. Getting up going work, come home, and that there's nothing else possible besides that, else you cannot pay your bills.
Activity: 392
Merit: 5
August 01, 2018, 01:56:15 PM

In the current form, the crypto currency can make smarter only those few people who actively use it and follow the latest developments, but the crypto currency will go to the masses only in a very simplified version for use, such as a credit card or something like that, in which case it will not make anyone smarter.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
August 01, 2018, 01:36:09 PM
Yes, I believe that the cryptocurrency will make a person smarter, as this sphere is actively developing. and I truly believe that the technology of blockchain will enter our life more intensively. On the other hand, if the cryptocurrencies are not recognized, the most advanced technologies will be pushed back for many years due to their refusal to accept them now.
Activity: 210
August 01, 2018, 01:24:03 PM
In any field, a person should be reasonable and learn everything to the maximum, that would not be deceived. Unfortunately, fraud is everywhere.
Activity: 102
August 01, 2018, 01:23:21 PM
All stock market sites force people to think.

If you apply the right strategy at the right time, you will make good money.

Reading graphics is very important.

The crypto money world is a very active place. Prices are constantly changing. You need to be careful.
Activity: 238
August 01, 2018, 01:20:39 PM
You are right, crypto does require that we should be able to be smarter .I'm sure in the future everyone will be smarter and very meticulous in investing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 01:13:51 PM
I want to say that the crypto currency will make people smarter not only in terms of security, but also in terms of finance, technology and many other areas. Crypto currency will change our life in many spheres, I want to say more it already changes.
Activity: 149
August 01, 2018, 01:00:30 PM

With a set of coins, Tau, Eos and Powr, you have no option other than becoming smart. These coins will make you wise and will let you deal with good all scenarios and you will receive a lifetime experience.
Pages:
Jump to: