Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptaur.com - CPT Token Listed! - page 17. (Read 9049 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 10:28:44 AM
Many large manufacturers have representative offices in different countries. Do you think they will want to cooperate with Cryptaur?
I think not at once, but making sure of the stability of the service work all will be pulled up Smiley
Yes, working with representative offices of major manufacturers will significantly increase the attractiveness of the platform for smaller enterprises.
Activity: 364
February 25, 2018, 09:19:15 AM
Many large manufacturers have representative offices in different countries. Do you think they will want to cooperate with Cryptaur?
I think not at once, but making sure of the stability of the service work all will be pulled up Smiley
February 25, 2018, 08:43:40 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 07:57:17 AM
It is interesting, will large producers join Cryptaur?
It would be interesting to see among the sellers of such giants as bmw or Mercedes  Grin
This is not the most interesting, and here's how P & G will appreciate this innovation-question Huh
I think that they will find both pluses and minuses in this system, but the future is in any case behind it ...
There is such a possibility, but there are enough opportunities to conduct trade all over the world without intermediaries. This will be the best use of Cryptaur
And why no one thought how to deal with the taxation?
And what did you mean by the deal with the taxation?
tax)
If earlier the intermediary included the tax in the cost of the goods - how now to be? The manufacturer himself will do this?
If the seller works officially, then all the trade will be taxed, so all taxes can be included at once. Well, except for sales to a legal entity - there are other conditions in my opinion. But I can be wrong.
Activity: 289
February 25, 2018, 06:50:58 AM
It would be interesting to see among the sellers of such giants as bmw or Mercedes  Grin
This is not the most interesting, and here's how P & G will appreciate this innovation-question Huh
I think that they will find both pluses and minuses in this system, but the future is in any case behind it ...
There is such a possibility, but there are enough opportunities to conduct trade all over the world without intermediaries. This will be the best use of Cryptaur
tax)
If earlier the intermediary included the tax in the cost of the goods - how now to be? The manufacturer himself will do this?
February 25, 2018, 01:12:02 AM
tax)
February 24, 2018, 06:56:52 PM
Activity: 313
February 24, 2018, 06:41:52 PM
And how to deal with it? It's useless. Tax will be included in the final cost of the product, and nothing can be done about it.
February 24, 2018, 06:29:40 PM
Activity: 392
February 24, 2018, 06:08:41 PM
February 24, 2018, 05:30:34 PM
Activity: 322
February 24, 2018, 05:25:47 PM
February 24, 2018, 05:19:33 PM
Activity: 282
February 24, 2018, 05:10:35 PM
Nowhere could I find when the project is about to be launched? Sad
I think by the end of 2018 there should be already some information Wink
Most likely will be shown any developments, but not a ready platform.

I think in Q2 2019 we can expect a result Smiley
Activity: 356
February 24, 2018, 04:03:15 PM
Most likely will be shown any developments, but not a ready platform.
Activity: 322
February 24, 2018, 03:59:28 PM
Activity: 313
February 24, 2018, 03:38:49 PM
February 24, 2018, 03:21:59 PM
I don't think that such giants as Apple, Samsung, or automobile brands will readily join this project ...
It would be nice if at least one major producer signed an agreement with them.
Perhaps, among investors, there are already several large manufacturers that will use the platform.
Yes, representatives previously said that the opening of the platform will be large investors.
I hope this will attract enough attention to the project!
Have to spend an extensive advertising campaign!
Activity: 378
February 24, 2018, 03:03:50 PM
I don't think that such giants as Apple, Samsung, or automobile brands will readily join this project ...
Perhaps, among investors, there are already several large manufacturers that will use the platform.
Yes, representatives previously said that the opening of the platform will be large investors.
I hope this will attract enough attention to the project!
Activity: 282
February 24, 2018, 02:28:39 PM
Pages:
Jump to: