Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptaur.com - CPT Token Listed! - page 19. (Read 9049 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 07:41:42 PM
It seems to be an interesting project.
Yeah, agree with you!
First project with crypto-fiat bridge working fine i've seen.
Yes, it really is an advantage over any projects in which you can invest. It's convenient and safe.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 07:18:40 PM
I am just glad to see how many more people got involved in this project. I invested in Cryptaur back in September when everybody doubted in Cryptaur and when everybody thought that this project is a scam. I was discussing with few people in the beginning of this topic, telling them that i know this project is not a scam and that has a huge potential, now its up to all off us to make it work, to spread the word. I am very confident about the future of Cryptaur.
I sometimes stumble upon similar statements about fraud. But the amount of fees indicates an unrealistic success in selling tokens

Most of those statements were made on the very begining, when nobody heard about this project. I was arguing with people all the time  Grin But now i think everybody can see that Cryptaurs future looks very bright  Smiley

Well this is still too early to say. Yes, and the reputation still spoil the theme of clones and left profiles in Facebook!
Well, a fake group and topic on the forum can be seen right away. Now it's much less, apparently the developers took it up.
February 23, 2018, 06:52:21 PM
I am just glad to see how many more people got involved in this project. I invested in Cryptaur back in September when everybody doubted in Cryptaur and when everybody thought that this project is a scam. I was discussing with few people in the beginning of this topic, telling them that i know this project is not a scam and that has a huge potential, now its up to all off us to make it work, to spread the word. I am very confident about the future of Cryptaur.
I sometimes stumble upon similar statements about fraud. But the amount of fees indicates an unrealistic success in selling tokens

Most of those statements were made on the very begining, when nobody heard about this project. I was arguing with people all the time  Grin But now i think everybody can see that Cryptaurs future looks very bright  Smiley

Well this is still too early to say. Yes, and the reputation still spoil the theme of clones and left profiles in Facebook!
Activity: 11
February 23, 2018, 06:45:26 PM

Activity: 326
February 23, 2018, 06:26:47 PM
Activity: 11
February 23, 2018, 06:19:41 PM
Activity: 350
February 23, 2018, 06:12:38 PM
Yeah, agree with you!
First project with crypto-fiat bridge working fine i've seen.
Activity: 364
February 23, 2018, 06:03:24 PM
Yes, you are definitely right. I hope that their token will grow up to a hundred times!)
Not a hundred times, of course, but at 10-15 we can safely expect
I heard the promise of an increase in price by 10-30 times.
Activity: 322
February 23, 2018, 04:33:58 PM
Yes, you are definitely right. I hope that their token will grow up to a hundred times!)
Not a hundred times, of course, but at 10-15 we can safely expect
Activity: 356
February 23, 2018, 03:04:40 PM
Activity: 128
February 23, 2018, 02:47:55 PM
Activity: 324
February 23, 2018, 02:37:20 PM
In the old version of the "white paper" there were such conditions:
* softcap - 10.000.000 $
* hardcap - 100.000.000 $
Just a little left to raise! And what if you raise this amount before the end of the sales stage?
When the hardcap is reached, the sale of the tokens ends and the developer proceeds to further refine the project.
It seems that ICO will not live to the appointed end of the sale. The fees are growing very fast every day.
I literally looked back for 45 million. And already 70. I think, in couple of weeks ICO will be closed.
The last stages are slower than the first.
Yes, at the very beginning of the terms of purchase are better and the largest investors enter the project.
Large investors enter at the very end, when they are convinced that the project is really popular and has every chance to see the light.
Activity: 336
February 23, 2018, 12:29:00 PM
* softcap - 10.000.000 $
Just a little left to raise! And what if you raise this amount before the end of the sales stage?
When the hardcap is reached, the sale of the tokens ends and the developer proceeds to further refine the project.
It seems that ICO will not live to the appointed end of the sale. The fees are growing very fast every day.
I literally looked back for 45 million. And already 70. I think, in couple of weeks ICO will be closed.
Yes, at the very beginning of the terms of purchase are better and the largest investors enter the project.
February 23, 2018, 11:30:23 AM
* softcap - 10.000.000 $
Merit: 1
February 23, 2018, 11:15:55 AM
* softcap - 10.000.000 $
Activity: 313
February 23, 2018, 09:18:09 AM
* softcap - 10.000.000 $
Activity: 334
February 23, 2018, 08:27:26 AM
* softcap - 10.000.000 $
February 23, 2018, 07:28:30 AM
* softcap - 10.000.000 $
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 10:32:32 PM
* softcap - 10.000.000 $
Activity: 324
February 22, 2018, 07:17:12 PM
Project raised $30,000,000 in Pre-ICO,what is the projects softcap and hardcap?
I can't find this information. Then I'll look in the white paper.
I couldn’t find this information. But I think soft cap  has already been reached on the pre ico
Pages:
Jump to: