Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptaur.com - CPT Token Listed! - page 21. (Read 9049 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 06:49:55 AM
What are the project fees for today? Huh
It seems like a hundred million already! Grin
A little more than 70 million, but not exactly 100 Huh Huh
Perhaps not all the fees are listed? Although for 2 weeks the amount has increased by another 20 million - this is very serious.
Many less contradictory ICO can not even dream of such amounts))

So here played a role here is this contradiction as it seems to me)) PR is any good)
What is the use of talking about fundraising, if even the fourth stage has not begun?
we as potential consumers and investors are interested in knowing this Smiley
Activity: 364
February 22, 2018, 06:48:38 AM
Perhaps not all the fees are listed? Although for 2 weeks the amount has increased by another 20 million - this is very serious.

So here played a role here is this contradiction as it seems to me)) PR is any good)
What is the use of talking about fundraising, if even the fourth stage has not begun?
Activity: 350
February 22, 2018, 06:40:48 AM

Activity: 322
February 22, 2018, 06:23:36 AM
February 22, 2018, 03:51:47 AM
Activity: 326
February 21, 2018, 05:58:26 PM
February 21, 2018, 05:52:17 PM
Why such huge numbers? A week ago there were about 50 million including those 30
I heard that more than 2 thousand bitcoins have been invested in the project already Cool
Activity: 356
February 21, 2018, 05:40:12 PM
Why such huge numbers? A week ago there were about 50 million including those 30
February 21, 2018, 05:37:08 PM
Activity: 324
February 21, 2018, 05:19:13 PM
Activity: 336
February 21, 2018, 05:07:37 PM
It is flying completely under the radar which can be understood from the number of pages which were created all in few months time. I navigated from various sections of website to catch up with idea well. The total raised money in different currencies is huge. One more round and then crowdfunding will meet the finish line.
I wonder what will be there, behind the finish line? Smiley
It will be just a bomb! Cool
A full-fledged live trading system will be obtained at the finish. Universal and simple.

Yes, I hope now you can start your small business with Cryptaur.
Yes, you, of course, can do it! This will help raise the economy of the country, I think.
Well, I'll have to issue permission to trade, but in any case it will be easier to trade on this platform
Activity: 322
February 21, 2018, 04:56:08 PM
It is flying completely under the radar which can be understood from the number of pages which were created all in few months time. I navigated from various sections of website to catch up with idea well. The total raised money in different currencies is huge. One more round and then crowdfunding will meet the finish line.
A full-fledged live trading system will be obtained at the finish. Universal and simple.

Yes, you, of course, can do it! This will help raise the economy of the country, I think.
Activity: 313
February 21, 2018, 04:54:25 PM

Activity: 392
February 21, 2018, 04:46:00 PM
Activity: 392
February 21, 2018, 04:26:32 PM
February 21, 2018, 03:47:58 PM
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 03:40:41 PM
Aroounf 11k btc is resistance then we will se what hapend with btc or moon or back to 8-7-6k? 😂😂😂😜
execuse me, what did you mean?
The fact that now the price of bitcoin is about 11 thousand dollars. And it either rises to the moon, or falls to 6-7 thousand dollars.
Now already it is less (((Such sensation that its someone that moves specially ((
Again, the correction (((Do not get upset because of this)
I wonder if he picks up - he will not fall?
No, this is called the resistance line. If the course breaks it, it begins to grow strongly.
Well, I really hope so Smiley
Activity: 282
February 21, 2018, 03:12:56 PM
Aroounf 11k btc is resistance then we will se what hapend with btc or moon or back to 8-7-6k? 😂😂😂😜
The fact that now the price of bitcoin is about 11 thousand dollars. And it either rises to the moon, or falls to 6-7 thousand dollars.
Now already it is less (((Such sensation that its someone that moves specially ((
No, this is called the resistance line. If the course breaks it, it begins to grow strongly.
February 21, 2018, 02:54:39 PM
Activity: 289
February 21, 2018, 02:27:38 PM
Pages:
Jump to: