Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptcoMiner.com - Earn 3%-4.5% Daily from your investment - page 93. (Read 58142 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
Cryptcominer,

I have a query. How do you cater those members whose Bitcointalk.org account status change from Member to Full Member (basically from a lower status to high) and who joined the campaign with lower account status ? Should they send an updated mail to you after changing the signature ?

Regards

just mail them to update your status like me i also mailed them to upgrade my status

And what happened after you mailed them\him? did he upgrade? do you see any change in the daily payout?

Instant i got 200$ deposit in my account and account upgrade waiting for today payment now
200$ (100$ + 100$ ) Account upgraded
you can see above few post

So i was a full member earlier, and still a full member after the latest activity update. I have only $100 in investment though! So you are now a full member but have $100 + $100 which will generate more returns for you! Am i missing something? Since we are at the same level, should i not be given the chance to earn more as well? Not sure if OP has realized this as yet! Sad
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
Cryptcominer,

I have a query. How do you cater those members whose Bitcointalk.org account status change from Member to Full Member (basically from a lower status to high) and who joined the campaign with lower account status ? Should they send an updated mail to you after changing the signature ?

Regards

just mail them to update your status like me i also mailed them to upgrade my status

And what happened after you mailed them\him? did he upgrade? do you see any change in the daily payout?

Instant i got 200$ deposit in my account and account upgrade waiting for today payment now

That is nice to know,  i will become Member soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Cryptcominer,

Regards

Activity: 224
Cryptcominer,

Regards

Cryptcominer,

Regards

Cryptcominer,

Regards
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
Signed up for the signature campaign, and received my $100 within a few hours. {Not deposited into my bitcoin account, but to a investment section on their webpage} They deduct your signature campaign earnings from that on a daily basis. {So you do not get $100 upfront payment, for just signing up - You have to post daily, to receive it}

I got my first $1.50 today, and I withdrawn it to my bitcoin account, within a few minutes.

So it's working 100% sofar.. {So payment would be done, every 24 hours}

The daily payment, reduce the risk, to members, where you post for a month, and the scammer runs away, before you have been paid for that months work.

Good idea, in my opinion.

Activity: 342
received my daily payment for sig campaign  Grin
This is gud site please vote here

http://www.bidhyip.com/vote.php?lid=743
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I requested another withdraw and BTC came in no time - like almost instant (3-5min!)

Thanks!

Guess you hit the batch time Smiley
Worth watching this link for a day to day update on Cryptcominer. They have been paying for last 8 days now it seems.http://www.bidhyip.com/vote.php?lid=743
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I have sent you a mail regarding my participation in Signature campaign.

Can you confirm my Submission Please.

Best way to check if you are confirmed is to head over to your CryptcoMiner account balance and see if you have 100$ deposited under your rank name investment (Member i believe)
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Got my first payment and withdrew with no problems Grin
Activity: 154
I have sent you a mail regarding my participation in Signature campaign.

Can you confirm my Submission Please.
I'm waiting for my first withdrawal, wait 6-12 hours for processing   Roll Eyes not instant.
What if I invest, still can not instant  Huh

We don't have instant payments. And you should check your account, cause we have processed your withdrawal some time ago.
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
I'm waiting for my first withdrawal, wait 6-12 hours for processing   Roll Eyes not instant.
What if I invest, still can not instant  Huh
Signed up for signature campaign by sending an email to OP. Will monitor how it goes for few days and decide to invest or not.

and I can see a bonus of 100$ showing in the account for signature campaign. It was quick. Will monitor and keep updating everyone so that they can make an informed decision.
Signed up for signature campaign by sending an email to OP. Will monitor how it goes for few days and decide to invest or not.
Why haven't I received my 2 Sep payment? Is it paid by daily?

Every 24 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: