Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptcominer.com - SCAM or NOT?! Update: SCAM - page 3. (Read 8925 times)

legendary
Activity: 1001
Merit: 1005
I confirm that this is not a scam.

right now its a great company with good support.

You guys are dumb. It was an obvious ponzi at the beginning

Explanation

Signature of every participant will be checked every 24 hours. If signature will be changed or removed, we will cancel your account daily earnings.
In signature only our BB codes.
Daily payments should be posted in our main thread, here -   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptcominercom-earn-3-45-daily-from-your-investment-762929
Participate in discussion at our thread positivelyhttps://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptcominercom-earn-3-45-daily-from-your-investment-762929
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
Haha, I was saying from the beginning that its still fine FOR NOW, basically it hasn't collapsed yet, notice how I wrote "right now its a great company with good support".
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005
I was expecting at least 3 weeks, so even if I wanted to game the game, I would have lost Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp
Activity: 450
Merit: 250

wouldn't surprise me if he was the one running it, as wishy-washy as he was...

=squeak=
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

Activity: 588
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
You guys are dumb. No one should have invested/risked more than 100$ on this, even thats pushing it. It was an obvious ponzi at the beginning, which is why I only stayed in for a couple of days. I actually made a cool free 0.02 btc, off of 20$. I have proven many times to myself that these things are indeed profitable if you get in and out at the right time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
that was quick
staff
Activity: 2454
Merit: 1617
Crypto Swap Exchange
So i guess they're already scam now. Reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762934.1300

And to be honest, i don't think it will last for a month Smiley

Not even lasts 3 weeks lol Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
playing pasta and eating mandolinos
No winners, just 15 bucks crack-whore-level-cheap more-or-less-aware hired scammers.
I keep seeing people posting about receiving their measly little referral satoshi... but has anybody successfully received any of their principal back?

I saw someone in another thread wonder about that too.

=squeak=

Not sure what you mean. You invest say 20 bucks into their site and you get 3% of 20 USD as profit each day. You can withdraw your earning AND your original investment at any time. With the 3% rate it'll take you a bit more than a month to double your investment.
That's my point...

You can withdraw your earnings AND your original investment at any time... so the site claims...

So... has anyone done it successfully?

We keep seeing people getting their tiny withdrawals, that they post in the threads... while at the same time, a few people have been waiting a couple days now... and I've seen nobody say they successfully withdrew their principal.

Repeating what the site says you can do, doesn't mean that is what people have actually been able to do.

=squeak=
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
This website.. its to good to be true.... Obviously is a scam they will go away when they get a lot of money
I have a feeling you might be right..
They are just waiting for the big deposit and then they will run away.
Lets hope it never comes, and that they keep hoping for one then! Means people will keep getting paid for a long time.

You can always check the last 10 deposits, and if you see someone deposit 35k USD you better hurry up and withdraw haha.

But... You can literally break-even every month!
This is wayy to good to be true.
Just keep an eye on their address Wink
Of course it's too good to be true, but that doesn't mean there won't be any winners. It'll just be an equal ( or greater ) amount of losers. Smiley

ALOT of winners Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
This website.. its to good to be true.... Obviously is a scam they will go away when they get a lot of money
Lets hope it never comes, and that they keep hoping for one then! Means people will keep getting paid for a long time.

You can always check the last 10 deposits, and if you see someone deposit 35k USD you better hurry up and withdraw haha.

Of course it's too good to be true, but that doesn't mean there won't be any winners. It'll just be an equal ( or greater ) amount of losers. Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
I keep seeing people posting about receiving their measly little referral satoshi... but has anybody successfully received any of their principal back?

=squeak=

Not sure what you mean. You invest say 20 bucks into their site and you get 3% of 20 USD as profit each day. You can withdraw your earning AND your original investment at any time. With the 3% rate it'll take you a bit more than a month to double your investment.
Activity: 742

Activity: 826
Merit: 504
September 14, 2014, 09:22:56 AM

You should be a politician  Grin
September 14, 2014, 09:22:07 AM

=squeak=
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 14, 2014, 09:21:24 AM
everybody its in for the signature campaign, its free money, so enjoy it while it lasts ... everyone knows its a ponzi.
Pages:
Jump to: