Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptcominer.com - SCAM or NOT?! Update: SCAM - page 4. (Read 8925 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
September 14, 2014, 09:19:18 AM
This website.. its to good to be true.... Obviously is a scam they will go away when they get a lot of money
I have a feeling you might be right..
They are just waiting for the big deposit and then they will run away.
Lets hope it never comes, and that they keep hoping for one then! Means people will keep getting paid for a long time.

You can always check the last 10 deposits, and if you see someone deposit 35k USD you better hurry up and withdraw haha.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
September 14, 2014, 09:18:16 AM
This website.. its to good to be true.... Obviously is a scam they will go away when they get a lot of money
I have a feeling you might be right..
They are just waiting for the big deposit and then they will run away.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 12, 2014, 12:42:20 PM
Activity: 588
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
September 11, 2014, 08:40:34 PM
Just realised that I was the first poster on this. Anyways, payments still coming in fine.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
September 11, 2014, 05:52:14 AM
I'm sure they will dissappear soon just like the rest.

Exactly, early investors will get some profit, but some unfortunate members will lose their money. I bet that they won't last longer than 21st of sept, so get out as soon as you can and only invest what you can afford to lose
September 10, 2014, 03:28:44 PM
Still getting daily withdraws and getting paid promptly daily. They also set up a twitter account.

A twitter account is by no means an indicator to the legitimacy of the company
Just telling people about this, if anyone wants to follow them for any reason.
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
September 10, 2014, 03:23:23 PM
Still getting daily withdraws and getting paid promptly daily. They also set up a twitter account.

A twitter account is by no means an indicator to the legitimacy of the company
September 10, 2014, 02:55:42 PM
Activity: 131
September 10, 2014, 10:06:35 AM
It's basically a ponzi with a sig campaign.
True this is ponzi. And they will end like all ponzi:D
legendary
Activity: 1001
Merit: 1005
September 10, 2014, 10:03:13 AM
It will be good if they pay for a couple of months. Clearly it won't go on forever. In these cases two months is considered forever. Anything more than 4 weeks would be "good" in my opinion.
September 09, 2014, 02:00:29 PM
Their support is real, I just chatted with them and it was a real person, not a bot. Thats something good, if a company can afford to pay for live chat support they look like they are going far.

I just had their Live Support help me out. Very competent, they've earned my trust and I will be doing long term business with them.
But are you just ignoring the fact that they claim to pay out unrealistic rewards on your investments? Are you just gonna blindly believe they have a money making machine in their possession, and is distributing their profits to the bitcointalk users?

No, they don't have a money making machine, but no one spends so much on promotion only to disappear within weeks.
September 09, 2014, 01:26:31 PM
Their support is real, I just chatted with them and it was a real person, not a bot. Thats something good, if a company can afford to pay for live chat support they look like they are going far.

I just had their Live Support help me out. Very competent, they've earned my trust and I will be doing long term business with them.
But are you just ignoring the fact that they claim to pay out unrealistic rewards on your investments? Are you just gonna blindly believe they have a money making machine in their possession, and is distributing their profits to the bitcointalk users?
I don't know what to think really. Other than that right now its a great company with good support.
Activity: 197
September 09, 2014, 01:24:53 PM
I'm sure they will dissappear soon just like the rest.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
September 09, 2014, 01:23:17 PM

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 09, 2014, 12:49:35 PM
If you can lose some $$ then invest. Otherwise put a signature. And EARN.

Take benefit as much as you can. I am withdrawing daily, my sig. pay.

So no lose here. When they stop paying, i'll just switch over to another campaign.

Simple enough.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
September 09, 2014, 12:48:15 PM

Can confirm, I chatted with support regarding an uncredited deposit and a large withdrawal. However, this does not mean they can afford to pay for chat support (it could just be the owners doubling as support when they can).
September 09, 2014, 12:42:21 PM

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
September 09, 2014, 11:59:58 AM
It's basically a ponzi with a sig campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
September 09, 2014, 09:55:52 AM
4.5 is kind of crazy for a small long term invesment project. They don't have the kind of volume to make 4.5.

Either way, how would they make money from this?! (Assuming its a ponzi). No fees are taken whatsoever so those 4.5BTC will probabaly come from investor funds, which means less available to withdraw.
September 09, 2014, 08:53:39 AM
4.5 is kind of crazy for a small long term invesment project. They don't have the kind of volume to make 4.5.
Pages:
Jump to: