Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptcominer.com - SCAM or NOT?! Update: SCAM - page 5. (Read 8925 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
September 08, 2014, 11:36:13 AM
How long do you think they'll last?

My bet: less than 6 months

I've seeing some hyip monitors and I was shocked to see some of these things are running for more than 1000 days!! That's 3 years!

21st of Sept will be the judgement day. if they'll pay 4.5 BTC to the winners of referral contest (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762942.20), then the chance are higher that they will stay at least for 2 months as they need to recover their campaign costs.

The only thing is (a hint he will not payout the 4.5BTC) is that he doesn't seem to want to use escrow Undecided which is a major no-no if you want advertisers.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Here I Am !!
September 08, 2014, 06:19:24 AM

I've seeing some hyip monitors and I was shocked to see some of these things are running for more than 1000 days!! That's 3 years!

21st of Sept will be the judgement day. if they'll pay 4.5 BTC to the winners of referral contest (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762942.20), then the chance are higher that they will stay at least for 2 months as they need to recover their campaign costs.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
September 07, 2014, 08:35:41 PM
Seems they are paying for signature campaign, so I guess they are planning to stay more than one month or two.

Unless they have been created by some time traveler that knows all sports/finance/stock events that are about to happens, surely they can't afford to offer 4%/day of interests.

What does not means we can't take some profit of it, even if it ends being scam.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
September 07, 2014, 05:25:22 PM

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 07, 2014, 05:01:29 PM
Signed up for sig.. Just to test how long before it breaks... One more redflag: they say "norton secured" but use a comodo cert.

ROFL .... just a typo Tongue

If it is just a type it's an important one which shows they aren't very professional if they don't correct it.

i was just being sarcastic  Roll Eyes
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
September 07, 2014, 04:44:13 PM
Yes we know it's a scam.  Wink

To everyone reading this -== Beware ==- Cryptcominer is possibly a HYip or a Ponzi - Very High risk investment - Do not invest, what you cannot afford to loose.

Yet you are still happy to promote these crooks in your signature?

Huh

As long as there is an incentive (free bitcoins in this case) people on this forum will advertise anything in their signature space.

Not exactly free,they get paid for doing a job-advertising services.
Anyway when advertising services and gambling sites you never know who you advertise,it may be the ghost of Osama bin Laden or Satan himself Cheesy
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
September 07, 2014, 03:24:57 PM

To everyone reading this -== Beware ==- Cryptcominer is possibly a HYip or a Ponzi - Very High risk investment - Do not invest, what you cannot afford to loose.

Huh

As long as there is an incentive (free bitcoins in this case) people on this forum will advertise anything in their signature space.

Welcome to the ethics-free zone.

Exactly, as known as the services section inside bitcointalk.

Actually the entire of marketplace really Tongue
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
September 07, 2014, 03:06:10 PM

Huh

Welcome to the ethics-free zone.
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
September 07, 2014, 02:16:50 PM
Of course, all hyip is scams. Let's see people crying especially in last deposit.  Cheesy

They are not scams per se, just unsustainable ponzis that crash after a short while.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
...The Shadow knows.
September 07, 2014, 02:09:49 PM

Oh, you like how the article doesn't actually link to their Government (read: Official) registration? Tongue

This is a sponsored story by Cryptco Miner LTD.

Links to: http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/

That's it...no direct link to the actual registration.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
September 07, 2014, 01:49:06 PM
Of course, all hyip is scams. Let's see people crying especially in last deposit.  Cheesy
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
September 07, 2014, 10:45:23 AM
Signed up for sig.. Just to test how long before it breaks... One more redflag: they say "norton secured" but use a comodo cert.

If it is just a type it's an important one which shows they aren't very professional if they don't correct it.
September 07, 2014, 10:24:03 AM

legendary
Activity: 1001
Merit: 1005
September 07, 2014, 10:11:12 AM
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
September 07, 2014, 07:13:11 AM

Huh

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
September 07, 2014, 07:04:28 AM

Huh

legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
September 07, 2014, 06:20:03 AM
got 3 payments today

i don't think it will go to scam side

Those payments that you have received are in your pocket or on the website?
If the later , how can you withdraw?

From what I can see, they are in his bitcoin wallet (his pocket).
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
September 07, 2014, 06:11:00 AM
got 3 payments today

i don't think it will go to scam side

Those payments that you have received are in your pocket or on the website?
If the later , how can you withdraw?
legendary
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
September 07, 2014, 05:59:20 AM
The worst thing, they designed their promo campaign so well they are destroying any chance for other scams to make any money now...

How so? Is it because of their daily payouts into the accounts made on the site or something else?
September 07, 2014, 05:33:23 AM
The worst thing, they designed their promo campaign so well they are destroying any chance for other scams to make any money now...

well ... scammers are smart, and this is a proof, look how many greedy fools joined
Pages:
Jump to: