Pages:
Author

Topic: |>> cryptnroll.com <<| Bitcoin JACKPOT game - page 3. (Read 638 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Can you explain on this?

2. When you send bitcoin to participate in the round do not empty your wallet! (if your transaction leaves your wallet empty you will NOT participate in the round)

So basically you should have some balance left on your wallet so that your bet wouldnt failed?
wow for my Experience in gambling for years in crypto base sites I have never experience such things that I need to maintain balance on my wallet ?

What a strange rule , I don't know what's the story behind that , it looks like Hostages  our funds for us to remain playing , it seems Unfair and wasn't tolerable .

Hope that OP has a good answer on this .

Or maybe this is For a Competition round he was mentioning?
Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
Can you explain on this?

2. When you send bitcoin to participate in the round do not empty your wallet! (if your transaction leaves your wallet empty you will NOT participate in the round)

So basically you should have some balance left on your wallet so that your bet wouldnt failed?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
I checked your website and I can't find any proof that anything here is provably fair, meaning that winners can be manipulated, everything is collected in one pot and all transactions are probably done manually.
There is cryptnroll telegram channel with only 3 members, and according to your terms of service you say that you are registered in Malta without much information.

Using website calculator I am reducing the risk and increasing chances to win, but let's see what happens if I deposit 0.01 BTC.
I would have 92.97% chance to win.... 0.000757 BTC Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
It seems fun but I have a couple of concerns:

• Each round takes 24 hours, after that, a random winner is picked based on his chances
    I do know that you mentioned in your "FAQ" page about using random.org until you've developed your own tool but how can we be sure that you'll be using them for choosing the winners?
    - AFAIK, there isn't a live video feed of some sort. Am I right?
copper member
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi Everybody,

Welcome to =https://cryptnroll.com/

How to play?

Hope to get your feedback and participation!
We also have a Telegram group with the announcement of deposits and the winner, join us.
If you have any questions, let me know.

Cheers  Smiley

FAQ:

https://cryptnroll.com/faq
Pages:
Jump to: