Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto After Death? - page 4. (Read 20776 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 253
January 22, 2019, 03:19:03 PM
The person who keeps huge savings on the crypto-wallets is definitely smart. And I think he provided all the ways. I'm sure the family will know the exact location of his savings. Also has not been canceled notary services.
Activity: 259
Merit: 0
January 20, 2019, 04:51:34 AM
Basically burned at that point. I hear there is a project that offers some kind of last will but with crypto.
copper member
Activity: 266
SYNCHROBIT
December 12, 2018, 05:59:46 AM
I hope that we will see the mass adoption of crypto currencies, even before we all die. I have big hopes for 2019 and I have no doubts that the crypto market will bounce back and we will return to the prices of 2017.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
December 12, 2018, 04:47:14 AM
I think that over time the use of cryptocurrency currencies will become as simple as the use of a Bank account. But it is obvious that in order for your relatives to have access to the cryptocurrency wallet, you have to teach them how to use it and tell them the password. Perhaps someday there will be legislation that will allow you to inherit crypto savings. But those coins, access to which is lost will not go anywhere and will remain frozen.
Activity: 51
December 11, 2018, 11:58:05 AM
thankful that I have my kids who are trustworthy enough to handle my investments.  i am sure that they will be fair to each other.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 10:47:19 AM
Well IO hope that tokens are decentralised to heaven and hell - this would be decentralisation in it's essence!
No, only hell are decentralised and haoticaly separated, but heaven are centralised and harmonically united.
Humans must stay between this points and use both.
Activity: 574
December 11, 2018, 10:43:48 AM
Bull run hasn't started yet, so crypto is not dead yet, there should be mass adoption and only then, after another technology takes place, there will be something new and we can discuss new technology
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
December 11, 2018, 10:43:04 AM
Right. I have thought about this. if later I die then all cryptocurrency assets will be managed by my children so that they can fulfill their daily needs. therefore, I have now taught children about crypto.
copper member
Activity: 84
December 11, 2018, 10:38:08 AM
Have you ever wondered what will happen to your cryptocurrency when you die, for those holding huge funds, what have you put in place to make sure your kids or family benefit from your crypto savings.
This is quite fascinating because if you know someone with huge crypto savings and he gave up the ghost, I wonder how such families would benefit from his savings since he alone has the private key to his/her wallet.
I guess this is one reason some user still prefer banking Institutions, because they made provision for next of kin unlike crypto.
So my question is what happen to those crypto when the owner of such wallet is no more and no one has access to such wallet?
It will float in the air but it will still be part of the coin market supply. Therefore it is better to teach our most love ones on how crypto currency will work and that they should know on where is our crypto accounts could be found in case of untoward incidents that may come to us and our hard earned crypto assets will not be wasted.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 07:29:41 AM
Have you ever wondered what will happen to your cryptocurrency when you die, for those holding huge funds, what have you put in place to make sure your kids or family benefit from your crypto savings.
This is quite fascinating because if you know someone with huge crypto savings and he gave up the ghost, I wonder how such families would benefit from his savings since he alone has the private key to his/her wallet.
I guess this is one reason some user still prefer banking Institutions, because they made provision for next of kin unlike crypto.
So my question is what happen to those crypto when the owner of such wallet is no more and no one has access to such wallet?

Of course, cryptocurrencies should be transferred to the relatives of the deceased. After all, the state of some can be calculated in millions of dollars. It is necessary to think about how the procedure will be the transfer of funds
Activity: 376
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 26, 2018, 09:43:57 AM

honestly I never thought, maybe because I was young.
but there are many that you can prepare with it all, you can take notes or keep all the private keys in the flasdist and make a will for the inheritance.
Activity: 289
FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange
November 26, 2018, 09:36:37 AM
I am sure that in the future, cryptocurrencies will be automatically transferred to relatives and friends as an ordinary inheritance. But I also think that now there were no such cases
Activity: 546
November 22, 2018, 01:01:43 AM
I think that crypto is rising and if we look at the over all market then it can be said that crypto is now again showing a good edge but due to hard times and cold weather have affected bitcoin very badly, I like crypto for online payments and it's fast delivery of products and services across the world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 12:52:57 AM
If I had hundreds of millions of dollars in cryptocurrency, I would try to spend it on myself. Grin Grin
Activity: 616
November 20, 2018, 02:09:52 PM
I am sure that nothing terrible will happen here for sure, because cryptocurrencies will not be able to die for sure, I am sure that cryptocurrencies will be able to survive, because today this is one of the most promising ideas that people have.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
November 20, 2018, 02:08:46 PM
There are a lot of cryptos that have being lost due to people dying and leaving their wallets behind with a lot of crypto in them. That is why it is good for investors to have someone that they trust that they can give their private keys to when they pass on. I actually think that it would be the right thing to do to actually declare them in your will before passing
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
November 15, 2018, 06:11:16 AM
There are a lot of abandoned wallets with large amounts, the owners of which either lost the key to them, or something happened to the owners themselves .. I think that now people are smarter and took care of relatives and friends .. well, those wallets that have lost their owners are waiting for hackers and drift in the still waters of oblivion))
Activity: 790
Merit: 251
November 15, 2018, 05:39:45 AM
I do not think crypto will die but its gravity will cool down in the future. When Bitcoin prices drops dramatically today, all the Altcoins have fallen and the crypto market has become more desolate than ever.
Activity: 686
November 15, 2018, 05:35:20 AM
I have considered the future of cryptocurrencies, but in the end I gave up on these ideas because they seem ignorant! The encryption market is changing every day, if we believe, then don't give up!
we cannot predict the future of crypto but I can only hope that crypto continues to exist and develop. maybe for now crypto is dying but I don't think crypto will die but the market needs time to recover.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
November 15, 2018, 04:57:23 AM
This is not a problem, just indicate in your will that you are transferring your private key to one of your family members.
Pages:
Jump to: