Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto After Death? - page 9. (Read 20815 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 02:29:42 AM
Have you ever wondered what will happen to your cryptocurrency when you die, for those holding huge funds, what have you put in place to make sure your kids or family benefit from your crypto savings.
This is quite fascinating because if you know someone with huge crypto savings and he gave up the ghost, I wonder how such families would benefit from his savings since he alone has the private key to his/her wallet.
I guess this is one reason some user still prefer banking Institutions, because they made provision for next of kin unlike crypto.
So my question is what happen to those crypto when the owner of such wallet is no more and no one has access to such wallet?
I think that all the keys and passwords from crypto wallets get to those who killed their owner. It's just a joke. You can store cryptocurrency on a hardware wallet, and a seed phrase, for example, in a safe deposit box that will be given to relatives after the owner’s death.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 17, 2018, 02:52:51 PM
All of us are waiting crypto to resurrect. We all invested for a long term and we didn't know that such bad things would happen. But we should stay strong
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
October 17, 2018, 02:48:04 PM
i have made provision for it. i leave documents, in which all information about my crypto are deposited. so my family can access my cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
October 17, 2018, 01:30:34 PM
Nobody could use these assets at all. And it will be very sad situation. But I think that now the most of holders of big amount of coins just holding it in big famous foundations that propose that option.
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
October 17, 2018, 09:13:01 AM
Actually I'm trying do not think about death at all, but sometimes I do it. I feel safe with it coz I got my backups and my family knows about it. Also I've heard about mywish company wich can think for you about it.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 09:09:13 AM
So far i have not thought about what would happen to my crypto coins should i die suddenly. I think i really have to make provision, should something like that happen.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
October 17, 2018, 09:04:44 AM
It is quite interesting topic to discuss, crypto funds after death should be transferred to your relatives or friends, but you must give him an access and teach how to withdraw money
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 08:59:53 AM
if you want someone to take care of your crypto assets, before you die you can share them with people you trust like family. otherwise your assets will settle and be neglected forever
Activity: 294
October 17, 2018, 08:56:27 AM
Decentralization means that when you die, no one knows what your private key is, and your crypto assets will be permanently sunk, it is lost treasure.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
October 17, 2018, 08:41:44 AM
Have you ever wondered what will happen to your cryptocurrency when you die, for those holding huge funds, what have you put in place to make sure your kids or family benefit from your crypto savings.
This is quite fascinating because if you know someone with huge crypto savings and he gave up the ghost, I wonder how such families would benefit from his savings since he alone has the private key to his/her wallet.
I guess this is one reason some user still prefer banking Institutions, because they made provision for next of kin unlike crypto.
So my question is what happen to those crypto when the owner of such wallet is no more and no one has access to such wallet?

For me, cryptocurrencies are a way of earning for the future. And I was thinking about what might happen that I would never use my savings.Most likely one of my relatives will just find the keys and so will be absolutely everyone who works like me
Activity: 238
October 17, 2018, 07:39:40 AM

Of course nothing happens. Most likely, this money will just lie on the account for ages. It seems to me that now it is necessary to think about the possibility of inheritance of the cryptocurrency, it will be the right decision
Activity: 62
October 14, 2018, 11:52:25 AM

Yes, nothing will ever happen to this wallet. No one will ever use it and there are a lot of such people because they often lose their keys.
Activity: 278
simply getting the job done
October 14, 2018, 11:52:09 AM
Of course you need to take care of your family and the field of death to leave a trail ! I think that it is better to create a cold wallet and buy a promising coin for life. Spend 5 ETH on it and maybe it will benefit grandchildren !
Activity: 348
October 14, 2018, 11:51:01 AM
It seems to me that any person who has accumulations thinks about this. Perhaps some keep the keys in bank boxes that will be available to their relatives after death.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
October 14, 2018, 11:42:33 AM
It is difficult to say that cryptocurrencies have died, because now cryptocurrencies really start the process of birth and development again, it seems to me that everything can start anew, you just need to understand what is most important now
Activity: 602
October 14, 2018, 11:40:40 AM
Wow, mate, you've just gave me an idea for ICO. We should launch entity guarantee inheritance of crypto funds. Also it is possible to launch smart contract which will distribute funds according to person wishes,like 10% for charity, 50% to wife, 25% to children before they reach 18 age and 25% after .
Activity: 364
October 14, 2018, 11:35:57 AM
I hope, that we do not need to wait for so long. The bullish market will come soon and we will enjoy the benefits. Our patience will be rewarded before our death. This is to 100 percent sure. Just keep hodling your coins and you will be rewarded Smiley
Activity: 518
October 14, 2018, 11:30:51 AM
I think the best thing is to arrange with your lawyer how best to spend your cryptocurrency wealth when you die. The management of your cryptocurrency wealth should be spelt out in your will!
Activity: 230
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 14, 2018, 06:33:19 AM
on this account,I have a brother who is also engaged in cryptocurrency, he is aware of everything that is happening and so I have no worries about it. I really don't want to think about it.
Activity: 350
October 14, 2018, 06:30:50 AM
in this case, there is a secret key to the wallet and train your wife a little, so just in case God forbid something happens.
Pages:
Jump to: