Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Bull Run!!! - page 15. (Read 26282 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 08:23:11 AM
There's no strong signal that we are now entering in a bull run, this can be a bull trap since the volume is quiet not good for me. Maybe whales are still not coming in. If we reach $8000 - $8200, I can say that bull trend is really in our hands now. For now, don't make any conclusion about the current trend because you might loose your money again. Wait for some good confirmation before you sold or buy coin. Smiley

Same thing I was thinking. The 8k range is when things will start to look up tbh.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
August 30, 2018, 08:18:52 AM
Bitcoin experienced two impressive jumps in price. One at the start of August 28 which brought it from $6,700 to $6,900, and another later in the day taking it from $6,900 to $7,000. This is in stark contrast to how Bitcoin was performing just one week ago.
We really dropped our standards didn't we?

There has been probably more than 3 times already that we had a price jump from $5800. Not because we jumped back to $6900 it doesn't automatically mean we're in a bull run. We could drop back down to $5800 tomorrow and the next jump to probably $6300-$6400 people would still think that it's bull run.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
August 30, 2018, 08:12:11 AM
There's no strong signal that we are now entering in a bull run, this can be a bull trap since the volume is quiet not good for me. Maybe whales are still not coming in. If we reach $8000 - $8200, I can say that bull trend is really in our hands now. For now, don't make any conclusion about the current trend because you might loose your money again. Wait for some good confirmation before you sold or buy coin. Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Ximply for president!!!
August 30, 2018, 08:04:14 AM
This looks like a bull trap if you look at the daily time frame you would see that we're still on a bear market and it looks like that this trend will continue trough the rest of the year. But it's normal 2017 was a hell of bull trend and of course after a bull a bear will come to maintain the balance for me the current price is still quite over priced compared to the normal price of bitcoin.
Activity: 215
Merit: 7
Cobain of Crypto
August 30, 2018, 07:51:31 AM
ARE WE ENTERING A CRYPTO BULL RUN?!
(Don't sleep on the poll, your opinions matter!)

For the first time in the last few months, people seem to be acting positively about the cryptocurrency market. This is because, in the last couple of days, the market has risen at a surprising rate. On August 27 the global market cap was $215 Billion, on August 29 it is worth $232 Billion. That is nearly an 8% rise. It has lead people to question whether we are experiencing a bull run and how investors should prepare for it. The Financial Times defines a bull run as simply a time when prices rise on a financial market, so by those terms, this could be considered one — however, the question now is about whether traders should be treating it as such. It is one thing to say that we are in a bull run, but it is another to change your trading habits to accommodate for one.

BTCitcoin during the bull run

Bitcoin experienced two impressive jumps in price. One at the start of August 28 which brought it from $6,700 to $6,900, and another later in the day taking it from $6,900 to $7,000. This is in stark contrast to how Bitcoin was performing just one week ago.

The nature of Bitcoin’s rise has also brought other coins up. Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, and most other cryptocurrencies are seeing the same bullish behavior. The fact that this rise in value is being experienced throughout most coins and tokens is certainly indicative of a bull run.

Not every cryptocurrency is so lucky

Out of the top 100 cryptocurrencies by market cap, there are only a handful of coins and tokens which are performing poorly, most of which are relatively unknown. Of the coins that are well-known, Nano is currently struggling to hold onto its gains from the previous days. WAVES is also stagnating in price (although at noon August 29 it has had a spike) and PIVX is moving negatively. On the note of PIVX, fans of the coin engaged in a debate with fans of its rival: Monero. You can find this debate on the cryptocurrency subreddit. While these coins are not doing their best right now, none of them are declining harshly.

Originally published on https://cryptodisrupt.com
Pages:
Jump to: