Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto can be less volatile than gold? - page 4. (Read 2302 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 07:20:45 AM
At the moment, gold has an undeniable advantage – it is the trust of the public. Here it is necessary to understand that a sharp lack of public trust, technical failures or radical regulatory measures can push the cryptocurrency into the background.

Again, people trust gold, because as a tool of value storage and exchange, this asset is already a huge amount of time than cryptocurrencies can not boast. Gold has always remained valuable, even when there were attempts by the leadership of various countries to put everything in a different direction.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 07:14:05 AM
Stock investors love the volatility. Else they would not have invested in stock but in stable asset like currency or precious metals. But btc has been less volatile than many assets lately.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 02:55:40 PM
Cryptos will soon get mass adoption and when that happens, Gold won't have a chance against cryptos. I mean you can't send gold in seconds to some other part of the world but you can do that to cryptos. And that is what makes crypto the most suitable financial system of the world.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 02:50:37 PM
If I speak for myself, then of course sooner or later a stabilization period will come, because very soon people will still sell everything they had and they will still be able to figure out what is called today leading to stability and centralization.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 10:56:42 AM
after few more years Bitcoin can even pass the gold stability.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
October 29, 2018, 09:00:55 AM
Volatility is quite an important indicator, but only in superficial analysis. Understand, you need a much deeper analysis for earnings in this market.
Activity: 392
October 29, 2018, 04:38:00 AM
Between crypto and gold, of course there are differences, gold tends to be stable even if we sell gold we have, the price is not comparable when we buy it first, crypto is unstable, when we go up and we sell assets we have in crypto we will get more profit
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
October 29, 2018, 04:32:56 AM
Many people compare crypto to gold, and I see so many similarities as well.

I believe one day crypto can be less volatile than gold. If more people adopt, and address values to everyday items, trading in a daily basis, (like for grocery shopping) then crypto will  be easier to use, safer, fluctuate less in terms of prices, and a lot more stable.

What do you guys think?
I believe that cryptocurrency one day will replace the gold, Bitcoin could be next store of value.
Having a gold is okay, but what you can do with a gold. Is everyone accepting a gold? Bitcoin seems to be faster, easier and global means of payment.
Activity: 532
October 29, 2018, 04:30:21 AM
I think the fluctuations will still remain a hallmark in crypto. Although this is indeed risky but is precisely the result of this fluctuation can be obtained when can take advantage of opportunities well in the market. Gold is still stable enough and this became a safe alternative for investment but in the long run. but the crypto will certainly be flexible depending on the circumstances can go up or down with pretty quickly.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
October 29, 2018, 04:26:02 AM
If compare crypto with gold. I think the gold price is more stable. However, the advantage of buying gold and selling it anymore, just a bit of profit. But if you invest in your profit crypto can be much greater. Mekipun crypto unstable prices.
Activity: 364
October 29, 2018, 04:21:51 AM
No i don't think so, gold is the best stable asset and worthiest for storing, cryptocurrency cant be compared to gold because while gold is valuable that accepted all over the world, crypto is till illegal in many countries.
Activity: 420
October 29, 2018, 04:15:48 AM
As long as the crypto market is not regulated, in any case, price volatility will remain fairly high, well in excess of gold. While there is no full-fledged regulation in the crypto market, the largest investors have the possibility of certain manipulations, which leads to massive price changes.
Activity: 378
October 29, 2018, 03:58:37 AM

I believe one day crypto can be less volatile than gold. If more people adopt, and address values to everyday items, trading in a daily basis, (like for grocery shopping) then crypto will  be easier to use, safer, fluctuate less in terms of prices, and a lot more stable.

What do you guys think?

I really hope that in the future BTC will be able to become a successful alternative to gold. Even today, many representatives of the digital society say that BTC has become for them a kind of gold, an excellent solution for investment and long-term hold. But you need at least another decade to achieve this status.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
October 28, 2018, 07:43:30 AM
Perhaps later in the future when mass adaptation will occur, and cryptocurrencies will be used in the same way as fiat currencies are now.
But for now volatility, for those who know how to trade, gives excellent opportunities to earn money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 28, 2018, 06:38:18 AM
We are in rough markets at the moment. What's interesting is that Bitcoin has remained extraordinarly stable.
Activity: 308
October 28, 2018, 06:25:09 AM

What do you guys think?

I can assume that in the future BTC can become a certain gold for modern digital society. But it should always be remembered that the use of gold has a very rich history, we had to overcome a significant path to the current status of the largest world currency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 24, 2018, 04:16:41 PM

What do you guys think?
I do not think the volatility of cryptocurrency can be totally eliminated. It is part of its features, which will continue to exist and i would say that it is one of those things that make it interesting.
Despite the volatility of cryptocurrency, it can still be used for transactions dine both offline and online, such as the one done in stores or with some companies such as HTC and of course there are still many more to come.
Activity: 602
October 24, 2018, 04:16:33 PM
If everything continues like this, then in the end it may turn out that the market can really have a very strange minimum volatility, as if the price is holding back something and in the future its course will simply vary from the total number of people used.
Activity: 367
October 24, 2018, 01:38:48 PM
I can assure you that gold sees its best years. It won't happen again. Every next year, the cryptocurrency will take part of its capitalization and it will go forever.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 07:35:01 AM
For the first time, I might say cryptocurrency and gold have a very far difference, so when you compare gold and cryptocurrency it will definitely have a lot of conflicts caused by that difference, because everyone has different opinions about gold and cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: