Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto can be less volatile than gold? - page 7. (Read 2302 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 253
September 25, 2018, 01:52:20 PM
Goverments control gold price and they wouldn't let to speculation. BTC is not controlled by a group and it can't be more stable than gold. Compared to gold, there are also so many differences in supply and demand.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
September 25, 2018, 10:41:53 AM
Maybe in a distant future, but definitely not in a near one. Unless you want to invest in a safe stable coin like TrueUSD. But again, the blockchain industry is so young that to expect any certainty, safety, stability, non-volatility in the short or middle term is utopian thinking, like it or not.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 10:41:00 AM
as you are new to cryptocurrency you must always be careful not to lose money and become a victim of a scam. and you should also know the trading strategy for more money to be received and should always be in the market for you to know when to invest.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 10:38:02 AM
You say the crypto world is less volatile than gold. That's really a big mistake. The crypto market is constantly changing and changing rapidly, making it impossible to regulate its investment. And gold is different. Gold fluctuates less and if there is no price compared to electronic money.
I agree with what you say, because cryptocurrency is very different and very quickly changes in volume in the market, for gold influenced by mining sources and also the available stock makes the price difficult to move drastically like cryptocurrency which is easy to change at any time.
Activity: 525
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 10:34:49 AM
I don't think, gold is more stable and crypto will never be stable because the crypto movement depends on market changes, demand and supply will make crypto keep changing its value.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 10:32:25 AM
You say the crypto world is less volatile than gold. That's really a big mistake. The crypto market is constantly changing and changing rapidly, making it impossible to regulate its investment. And gold is different. Gold fluctuates less and if there is no price compared to electronic money.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 25, 2018, 10:30:37 AM
If you say crypto is less volatile than gold, I always bet on this issue, since the current e-money market is constantly falling and we are extremely worried if they collapse, now the price of coins goes down. down too low. Can not get up
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 10:25:48 AM
This is only temporary, the cryptocurrency is growing wildly, and the future cryptocurrency will definitely surpass the value of gold.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
September 25, 2018, 10:11:29 AM
if we compare crypto to gold, I think gold is easier to predict than crypto, old gold - darkness will run out in human mines, and the price of srm is increasing, whereas crypto we cannot predict, but crypto has good technology, namely blokchain, therefore many people are interested in crypto.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 25, 2018, 09:21:16 AM
I don't think of it because since i ever know about gold's worth and value, i seldom heard that its market value has dropped or rose in a continuous manner. Unlike cryptocurrency, the price that you have known for a certain crypto will not be the same in the next couple of minutes.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 25, 2018, 08:42:13 AM
No, I think that volatility in crypto-currencies will continue to be very large, because it is not gold. BTC is better than gold, because it has an application, and why does gold have value? Because gold is limited in volume.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 08:37:47 AM
Most likely, if the market begins to regulate, but then most likely the currency will lose its attractiveness!
Activity: 336
September 24, 2018, 11:00:04 AM
I think there will be a few more years of industry development before that. We are at the initial stage of development of the industry, capitalization is still very small now. Volatility may decrease in 5 years. But it's not exactly.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
September 24, 2018, 10:15:06 AM
I think cryptocurrency will continue to be volatile at any time because the nature of cryptocurrency is not centralized.
if it is centralized like Gold and Fiat it is definitely stable, because FIAT and Gold are created to be stable.

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 11:08:17 PM
I think cryptocurrency will continue to be volatile at any time because the nature of cryptocurrency is not centralized.
if it is centralized like Gold and Fiat it is definitely stable, because FIAT and Gold are created to be stable.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
September 03, 2018, 11:05:19 AM
Right now it's definitely much more volatile than gold, it's not even a close comparison. Personally, I think that is the reason why people actually invest in cryptocurrency, they don't want to invest in something that only gains a few percentage points points as in comparison to BTC the gains are just terrible.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
September 03, 2018, 10:51:35 AM
Usually a cryptocurrency doesn't compare, only bitcoin. Some cryptocurrency are connected with certain companies and products. When talking about stability Bitcoin, It will not be soon.

That's possible that bitcoin can be less volatile than gold in sooner time, and as price will continue to gain at good price then we'll have to experience the great change. With gold's pricing, I guess it's too long to wait for the price to increase because gold was a physical asset compared with cryptocurrency.

Price of bitcoin and other crypto changes very often that we can't really imagine or expect to change on a particular day.
Gold is very old and much more stable than any other cryptocurrencies and to become bitcoin as stable as gold should pass many years or many decades
Bitcoin may seems stable now for the past months but still it isn't as stable as gold because anytime we can see any crash or any pump of the price.
Activity: 462
September 03, 2018, 10:54:10 AM
Yes, it can be less volatile , but after increase like 20-50x, when crypto will take higher place and higher market cap.
Currently gold capitalisation is higher, so it is less volatile in % ratio
Activity: 602
September 03, 2018, 10:52:39 AM
crypto can be everything for example there are some crypto that are pegged to $ value like USDT so a crypto pegged for example to Gold will have same value and fluctuation of gold.
Activity: 442
September 01, 2018, 10:33:29 PM
The cryptocurrency will never be as stable as gold, because gold is a central currency, its price is regulated by various countries, and cryptocurrency requires more people’s consensus.
Pages:
Jump to: