Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto can be less volatile than gold? - page 10. (Read 2302 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 06:52:06 AM
I think that this is possible, but it will take at least another 10 years. The crypto-currency market is extremely volatile now and this situation will not change quickly.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 05:11:06 AM
I doubt that crypto can be less volatile than gold. Crypto is a market that is controlled by demand and supply and can be manipulated by introducing fake demands and supplies. That's the problem. As long as those whales are still out there manipulating everything , crypto cannot be less volatile than Gold.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 05:02:30 AM
Crypto is the indeed unstable investment. Gold is definitely safer than on crypto because of steadily increasing but it's small. Although crypto rated unsafe but thus gives very great results and many investors have already proved it. If you are looking for a quick profit then crypto place and not gold.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 03, 2018, 04:50:50 AM
Yes, the current cryptocurrency is very unstable, it is a new product that takes a while to slowly balance, you need to wait patiently.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 03, 2018, 04:35:21 AM
The crypto is now man-made and there is no real decentralization, but I think that with the popularity of crypto, more and more people will accept crypto At that time, we can see that the price of crypto will become stable.
Activity: 336
August 03, 2018, 04:32:35 AM
I think this is not true. Gold will be less volatile than cryptocurrency. What I find that cryptocurrency fluctuations are too large.
Activity: 168
August 03, 2018, 04:30:53 AM
I certainly agree that this market is the future, but now and in the near future, it certainly will not be able to push gold, since gold is the number one for thousands of years
Activity: 224
August 03, 2018, 04:27:12 AM
No one can say crypto is less volatile than gold, only gold is less volatile than crypto, in my opinion if you do not like volatility should invest in gold will be stable and less risky for you.
Activity: 476
August 03, 2018, 04:20:13 AM
Actually i dont know why Bitcoin and others crypto has higher volatility compare with others asset,  since BTC started tradeable in 2011 the price was going up multiple times and also going down to 90% . I think this high volatility will never end,  and will keep the samething for many year in the future. I tnink no one can stop the high volatility of crypto.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 07:09:29 AM
Despite on the crypto's popularity and high speed of increasing I am sure that it will not be possible for crypto to overtake gold. People need to have something material values and crypto is not from this case.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
You can compare only crypto to gold through it's value but not it's nature. Gold is more stable than crypto because crypto are so volatile, it  rapidly change it's price. And volatility of crypto are the reason why you earn more profit from it.

Yes, you cannot campare the votality of gold and crypto, crypro will rapidly change and tje change is huge than gold.

Price of bitcoin and other crypto changes very often that we can't really imagine or expect to change on a particular day.
Gold is very old and much more stable than any other cryptocurrencies and to become bitcoin as stable as gold should pass many years or many decades
Bitcoin may seems stable now for the past months but still it isn't as stable as gold because anytime we can see any crash or any pump of the price.
Activity: 56
Many people compare crypto to gold, and I see so many similarities as well.
I believe one day crypto can be less volatile than gold. If more people adopt, and address values to everyday items, trading in a daily basis, (like for grocery shopping) then crypto will  be easier to use, safer, fluctuate less in terms of prices, and a lot more stable.
What do you guys think?

Coming from the fact that the crypto market is experiencing a certain gold rush, you should allocate more than half of your funds to this market. It is purely from the logic that in our time priorities are more tuned to new technologies, despite political and social beliefs. This choice puts on the fact with the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority.

I managed to participate in several ICO, some I earned quite well, I can say with certainty, for a good project, it must have potential for the future, that it will be needed in five years. Unfortunately most projects do not have this potential. I was lucky and I came across a project focused on protecting against hacking quantum processors, and to maximize the use of all the advantages of new technologies, project Kelvin Blockchain, you need at least to consider, because not every day there is such a good option for investing money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Maybe someday it can be less volatile but not until it will have established a great name and impact to the society. The moment it can deliver and expose its purpose and real use then it can be even more great investment than gold.
Activity: 182
in my mind, if the cryptocurrency is now an investment commodity, and gold has become a commodity with a horizontal price. The price of cryptocurrency changes daily or is unstable. And also capitalization is a bit too low for any concluded bitcoin or crypto to prevent manipulation, even if the billing gate wants him to easily manipulate bitcoin prices.

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
it is so because now there are many people who panicked with the current crypto state because it was a few weeks ago has not gone up because the crypto market also just returned good because a few weeks ago there has been a bear market that ended in early July
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Maybe it will happen but most likely it will be in the distant future because there are still a lot of obstacles to be overcome by bitcoin and the whole industry.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I think BTC can be as sable as gold, but not now.
In couple of years, when crypto will become a part of our regular life it will be such stable.
Activity: 78
You can compare only crypto to gold through it's value but not it's nature. Gold is more stable than crypto because crypto are so volatile, it  rapidly change it's price. And volatility of crypto are the reason why you earn more profit from it.

Yes, you cannot campare the votality of gold and crypto, crypro will rapidly change and tje change is huge than gold.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
"crypto" is a generic word. imo if stability you talk about may one day to happen, the more stable coin will be bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Pages:
Jump to: