Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Cash , AirDrops , no ico , New Exchange Credit Cards and more! - page 11. (Read 18626 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I would like to reserve Hindi Translation.. Please confirm
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 4
I joined  Wink

Good luck!
Activity: 196
Goodluck with the project and give us some information, will you have telegram, twitter or any social media?
They said they will have twitter soon and no telegram :p
Activity: 126
Lucky Man
Nice project with the good idea

What's the timeline looking like? Do you have a white paper or site we can reference? 

Signed up for the airdrop - thanks Dev!

Good luck success!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Great team
Great project
Great future
Proud to be joined ur great airdrop
With all my thanks
Regards
Activity: 143
join the 2nd airdrop
Activity: 192
Goodluck with the project and give us some information, will you have telegram, twitter or any social media?
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
-You need to have atlast one ethereum transaction for minimum price 0.001ETH.
What do you exactly mean with that?

Do participants have to send ETH do you or is it enough do have a small balance of ETH on the myetherwallet I use for claiming the airdrop?
Activity: 56
I joined for the second airdrop.
Good luck with the project.
Activity: 4
Joined the airdrop! Good luck dev.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I fill the round 1 form yesterday but i didn't see any CCC token on my wallet. When the airdrop distribution started? whether it will be done at once? I can't be patient to see this token on my wallet. Grin
Activity: 126
Also joined airdrop!Only now wanted to add the token to the purse Ethereum, and he is already there by default!Great,when will start the distribution of tokens?
Activity: 347
joined this airdrop , do you have twitter account?
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Would be nice to know if round 2 is still open before sign up. Sometimes google form is still open for sign up and airdrop is already over. Please add in the first post open or closed by round 2.
Activity: 542
Merit: 250
Joined to a second round of airdrop
Hope not too late
Activity: 624
New To The Crypto World
Hello sir I am following the airdrop and hope that this quin will be long lasting and having a strong impression in market . good luck team
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
I have sent my address but no 0.001 eth. even without eth it can be a good airdrop if we all act well on etherdelta. I'll see if token arrive. and if not is not bad either. if no token can come one can not help to act on etherdelta
without paying it can be a good airdrop if the "DEV" always writes many updates here.
then it becomes like ethereum blue or good other airdrops
then the DEV more success than if one had to pay something
but the dev needs to know. earn money with etherdelta or very little money with airdop for 0.001  Grin
Activity: 220
please whats these project about?
Activity: 45
is it real, another scam more?
Pages:
Jump to: