Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Cash , AirDrops , no ico , New Exchange Credit Cards and more! - page 6. (Read 18626 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 118
i am unable to find form to submit for airdrop . are they really active yet or this has been closed already ?

and friends let me know if they have continued kindly get me know the link for the airdrop or bountry program so i can study that too . thanks

Really? I get that not everyone wants to read the whole thread. But i already answered this on the very same page you posted Tongue
Airdrop 2 is closed. Airdrop 3 is for thoose who participated in airdrop 1 and 2.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
i am unable to find form to submit for airdrop . are they really active yet or this has been closed already ?

and friends let me know if they have continued kindly get me know the link for the airdrop or bountry program so i can study that too . thanks
Activity: 92
Do you guys plan on having a website up for this token?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i joined the first airdrop but haven't received and i can see you are distributing the second one if you can replay with any comment about that would be cool if you cannot it's ok too!!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
wonderful crypto ....super
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Crypto Cash is an ERC20 Token, which will be distributed to the community via airdrop.

Info about the token:
Token Name: Crypto Cash
Token Symbol:  CCC
Decimals: 18
Total Supply: 16,000,000
Contract Address: 0x66d8d5854e5e3258d5da8d028c4af4304da10b7d

To practice AirDrop you have to do fallowing things:

-Fill Google Form. AirDrop#1 Done. Form for airdrop#2 :
-You need to have atlast one ethereum transaction for minimum price 0.001ETH.

Our Roadmap for next 6 months:

-AirDrop #1 = Done.
-Paying for Translations
-Getting Listed on coinmarketcap and EtherDelta
-Airdrop #2
-Finall whitepaper
-Airdrop #3 For users that already hold CCC
-Relasing our Page which will be also an exchange
-Relasing Credit Cards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our page will offer Trades between crypto currencies and USD/EURO for crypto.

Deposit options for USD/EURO that will be honorable PayPal(with 1000 USD Per month limit) , Wester Union , Wire Transfer , Bank Telegram

For Withdraw USD/EURO you can choose between fallowing options : PayPal or Bank Telegram

For Trading Crypto Currencies (except CCC) will be 0,02% fee + withdraw costs to cover blockchain costs.

Crypto Cash wont have anyfee to trade only withdraw fee that will not change and its going to cost 0.0001 ETH per withdraw.

Our Credit Card's will cost: for regular card 19,95 USD , for card with your design 49,95 USD.Thats the price for year of holding your card.

Card shipping costs in europe it will be 7,5 USD , for us 12,5USD (All will be send with DHL Express service.)

If you wont have enough balance in USD/EURO it will sell your Crypto Currency for Actual market price.

Our Credit Card will offer full anonymity unless user want his name on it.

Our Credit Cards will be honored at the moment in United States of America and Europe expection is Online Shopping.

You can add 2FA for our Exchanging and Credid Cards payment with google AUTH or via SMS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AirDrop Info:

We are going to AirDrop 10,000,000 tokens.

3,333,333 per AirDrop.

2 participants will get a bonus airdrop which going to be 333,333.

Each AirDrop participants will get 15,000 CCC. (If intrest will be low we will rise that price)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Token Holding Informations:

10,000,000 of tokens will be send for All AirDrop's.
1,000,000 of tokens will be spend on translations.
5,000,000 of tokens will be holding by develooper for feature updates.

Contact info:

PM On Bitcointalk
Email : [email protected]

Exchanges:

EtherDelta: https://etherdelta.com/#0x66d8d5854e5e3258d5da8d028c4af4304da10b7d-ETH

Social Media:

Discord: https://discord.gg/tbp7vg
Twitter : Soon
FaceBook : Soon

Our Team contains 3 people which is:

Guo Cheng from China , Organisator and Develooper.
Adlbert Vos from NetherLands , site Designer and security menager.
Patryk Swiecinski from Poland , Commiunity Manager and Coder.

When I beg for English to English translations all the time is for this very same reason, fat lol. I don't know if people just lose themselves when they see some body is airdropping or no body really cares enough to translate the OP? why are you in such a hurry OP after all it's no ICO no premine and no bullshit. slim lol. when you don't even know how to write western union correctly, how did you even get a western union account?
Activity: 196
what are the bonuses for first-days purchases?
They dosent have Ico bro ;o you just trade on etherdelta between users
Activity: 49
what are the bonuses for first-days purchases?
Activity: 56
Thank you dev, for receiving my tokens! Smiley
Activity: 110
Shame to miss this. Looked interesting.
Is the airdrop still available

I was also going to ask the same thing
. The dev have stated that rund 2 is closed. The token was more popular than they anticipated even. I were very lucky to get in right before closing myself. There is a third drop, but that one is exclusive for participants of the first two if i remember correct.
Activity: 560

I was also going to ask the same thing
Activity: 100
Nice airdrop! Thank you!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
Activity: 224
Stars can't shine without darkness.
You not allowed to post your address in the ann, do you want moderators to close it;

Delete it and pm the dev.
Activity: 28
AirDrop #2 Register has been end , now we going to send 1000 Tokens for 2400 people plus 2x 333.333 tokens for lucky persons.
We get 6696 AirDrop request.

If anyone will to get DOC with airdrop i will post them here.

Hi,

Not to complain as airdrops are free. But the registration didnt close when max was reached so not all who got in the registration will get tokens? And how will the 2400 "winners" be selected.
Put in some extra work with selling other alts for eth and creating mew for this so not to excited if it was for nothing. - Not that i have joined alot (if any) airdrops before.

Users in airdrop are choosen random and sending is manual process.

Thank you for clarifying. Then all who registered in time get the same chance which is a fair way. Now we just have to cross our fingers Smiley Most exciting for the lucky winner of lottery! Did not see anyone commenting on winning from round 1, guess they want to stay anonymous. I did see you published the address though Smiley

I can post Username that get 333,333 tokens , 2nd winner from 333,333 was random we will do the same once again we will ANN. when we will post private key for 333,333 tokens and 0,001ETH to cover gas fee
Activity: 28
Not everyone get yet 2nd airdrop i sent airdrop to like 150 people at the moment , tonight im planing to send to 1000 people.
Activity: 5
Hello, I am not sure I understood, is the second round over already ?

I like this project but I feel like I am too late to participate to the airdrop :/
Activity: 5
has anyone received his coins from the second wave yet?
AirDrop #2 Register has been end , now we going to send 1000 Tokens for 2400 people plus 2x 333.333 tokens for lucky persons.
We get 6696 AirDrop request.

If anyone will to get DOC with airdrop i will post them here.

Hi,

Not to complain as airdrops are free. But the registration didnt close when max was reached so not all who got in the registration will get tokens? And how will the 2400 "winners" be selected.
Put in some extra work with selling other alts for eth and creating mew for this so not to excited if it was for nothing. - Not that i have joined alot (if any) airdrops before.

Users in airdrop are choosen random and sending is manual process.

Thank you for clarifying. Then all who registered in time get the same chance which is a fair way. Now we just have to cross our fingers Smiley Most exciting for the lucky winner of lottery! Did not see anyone commenting on winning from round 1, guess they want to stay anonymous. I did see you published the address though Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: