Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Cash , AirDrops , no ico , New Exchange Credit Cards and more! - page 7. (Read 18626 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Joined for the airdrop! Thanks Dev and good luck!
Activity: 303
Merit: 43
When will the 2nd airdrop start?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Is IT ot necessary to have a balance pf atleast 0.01in your MEW? IF U DONT have any amount in your MEW your not qualified to join the airdrop?
I think they meant to have one transaction of 0.001 ETH to confrim its not a wallet created only to get Free airdrop , i think its hard to get airdrop here if they said they got 7000 users request to get airdrop im happy that i bought them for cheap ^_^
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Is IT ot necessary to have a balance pf atleast 0.01in your MEW? IF U DONT have any amount in your MEW your not qualified to join the airdrop?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
I have joined now airdrop 2. Can i also join airdrop 3 or is just one airdrop for user? Also when will start distribution , after all 3 airdrop ?

AirDrop#3 is only for users that already holds our Token AirDrop#2 distribution starts Tuesday-friday

Ok. I have a question. How many coins should receive a user who join airdrop? I read this but i receive only 1000. I see now the response up in this page
Code:
AirDrop Info:

We are going to AirDrop 10,000,000 tokens.

3,333,333 per AirDrop.

2 participants will get a bonus airdrop which going to be 333,333.

Each AirDrop participants will get 15,000 CCC. (If intrest will be low we will rise that price)
Activity: 71
Seems to be a great project but may i wonder if the second airdrop begun ??
Activity: 23
The concept of Crypto Cash looks great !

Looking forward to get access to some more technical information on the new exchange credit cards.

Too bad I was too late for the first airdrop, I'll wait for the form to join the airdrop at second round
Activity: 28
AirDrop #2 Register has been end , now we going to send 1000 Tokens for 2400 people plus 2x 333.333 tokens for lucky persons.
We get 6696 AirDrop request.

If anyone will to get DOC with airdrop i will post them here.

Hi,

Not to complain as airdrops are free. But the registration didnt close when max was reached so not all who got in the registration will get tokens? And how will the 2400 "winners" be selected.
Put in some extra work with selling other alts for eth and creating mew for this so not to excited if it was for nothing. - Not that i have joined alot (if any) airdrops before.

Users in airdrop are choosen random and sending is manual process.
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
AirDrop #2 Register has been end , now we going to send 1000 Tokens for 2400 people plus 2x 333.333 tokens for lucky persons.

Hi,

Not to complain as airdrops are free. But the registration didnt close when max was reached so not all who got in the registration will get tokens? And how will the 2400 "winners" be selected.
Put in some extra work with selling other alts for eth and creating mew for this so not to excited if it was for nothing. - Not that i have joined alot (if any) airdrops before.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
The concept of Crypto Cash is good, looking forward for more technical information on the new exchange credit cards, waiting for the form to join the airdrop!
Activity: 28

Activity: 462
Merit: 118
Got my airdrop registered. Had to make a myetherwallet and buy eth, but the fees are low enough to make it worth a shot.
Now lets hope for some good development, alot is missing but if it gets some actual development it can be a very smart move to get in while it is free Smiley
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I advice anyone to take precaucious when this airdrops happen without website without nothing...
Activity: 22
Waiting for the AirDrop, we will see how the roadmap goes Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Join Airdrop thanks
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
applied for the airdrop, good luck with the project
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Activity: 6
Joined airdrop, good luck!
Activity: 230
Merit: 250
Who knows dominates in good and evil!
Hi devs. What is your business plan? Just releasse a credit card, will you be an exchage... a minimun info please?
Activity: 1
Participated to the airdrop. Wish you success !
Pages:
Jump to: