Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currencies - Solution for dying Economies - page 2. (Read 515 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Peoples are investing on this market and earn profit then they can change their financial position. If they get much profit then they can invest that money into many projects.
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
What you are suggesting sounds a lot like creating Bonds to finance domestic projects except instead of issuing paper it would be covered by crypto instead. It might be a good solution to generate some investment but the way the markets are right now I don't think many projects would benefit from raising 20 or 30m $
Activity: 54
Investing in the sectors of the economy such as the food industry for example will be a good move. The sector is untouched, that means the opportunities are still untapped and there will be a broader scope for the investments.
Activity: 421
Merit: 10
I know many companies, they are very promising, but now they lack money, I think cryptocurrency is a very good financing method for them.
Activity: 56
yes I agree with your opinion. investment in crypto will affect the progress and economic development of a country, because crypto is more profitable than others. Crypto currencies have great potential to improve the world economy.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
America can no longer support the dollar economy because of the huge national debt, perhaps the cryptocurrency economy will come to replace the dollar.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
For the underdeveloped countries, a big investment is needed to develop this sector of the economy!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Countries of third world are being controlled by powerful economies. They are always at the risk of Financial recession. Many Countries have valuable natural reserves or potential to do progress.

country which has oil, gold minerals and tourist places but do not have enough funds to invest on these project. So to bring some investments a coin may be introduced for development in these fields and sharing profits with all coin holders. just like current system of issuing bonds by governments.

I think third-world countries can really use such a strategy to succeed. But in this situation a lot will depend on the government of the country. Corruption can immediately eradicate such a strategy.
Activity: 533
Merit: 100
Fella, your idea is fantastic, it seems that what you said would become ture someday in the future. But I have a question. The two countries like Zimbabwe and Venezuela were very keen on cryptocurrency last year, but haven’t achieved much so far?
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
Countries of third world are being controlled by powerful economies. They are always at the risk of Financial recession. Many Countries have valuable natural reserves or potential to do progress.

country which has oil, gold minerals and tourist places but do not have enough funds to invest on these project. So to bring some investments a coin may be introduced for development in these fields and sharing profits with all coin holders. just like current system of issuing bonds by governments.

This is quite true for the third world countries where they are suffering from financial recession,the decentralized nature of cryptocurrency will help solve the pending funding issues of those countries. Through the blockchain ICO ecosystem startups can easily raise money to fund some projects that will enable the development of their economy.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1

It's not that simple.  No matter how much money you give, if it's the wrong government, corrupt politicians, that money will gone.  If the country political condition is good, big investors will come.  No need coin like Venezuela do.
Activity: 74
Cryptocurrency provides opportunities for people who have no jobs. For people who stand at home because they take care of their children. This really opens up opportunities for everyone.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
We first need to make cryptos more stable. If BTC could start to behave like a real currency then it could really help poor countries IMO.
But, bitcoin will remain highly volatile for next 100 years at least. Still, it does not mean bitcoin cannot help poorer countries or for dying economics of other countries. I mean to say, bitcoin may help any country to stabilize its economy regardless of its unstable market prices. Bitcoin is here to have million dollar prices hence it will not remain stable in any near future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Most developing countries do not have gold reserves, which ensures stable operation of the financial system. Such countries are puppets of strong countries. It's a good idea to use crypto currency instead of gold.
I agree. It must be good idea to have bitcoin as the reserve instead of having gold. When countries start accumulating bitcoins then bitcoin price will increase which lead to have stronger economy for the same money that they have spent for buying bitcoins. I am not a master in economics still I believe bitcoin is 100% suitable replacement for any country's reserve asset.
Activity: 41
Wow that’s a very good idea. I really like it. Crypto supporter countries can apply this method. I believe that it will be a successful one.
Activity: 32
I agree to your idea. Our world might soon face an economic recession. There are many countries who does not have enough fund to invest on this resources. A cryptocurrency which will help in development of this field is really appreciable.
Activity: 41
It is a good idea to bring projects that will work on the sectors that are untouched by the crypto market. It will be able to bring potential investors too in the market and might generate more investors too.
Activity: 34
What you have stated could be made possible if two things happen. First, someone needs to take the initiative of starting the crowdfunding and secondly, the third world country that we are trying to help should allow the utilization of cryptos and blockchain, otherwise all the efforts will go in vein.
Activity: 218
There are third world countries already who are being helped by blockchain and cryptos to solve their real life problems. Kenya is being helped by Bancor, Zimbabwe is trying to solve their inflation problem using cryptocurrencies. I think this is just the beginning. Soon, other countries will see the results and start adopting blockchain or cryptos to help themselves.
Activity: 53
Exactly what I was thinking when I saw ICOs coming up with funny and useless concepts whereas they could have helped any poor or underdeveloped country by solving the problems they face in their daily life. That's how you should normalize cryptos and make the population of the world mass adopt the blockchain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: