Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currencies - Solution for dying Economies - page 5. (Read 515 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I think Cryptocurrency is the best way of recovering economic damage. Since Cryptomarket is a profitable place where investors can invest a little money for a big amount of profit. And it is a trustable market too.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
The cryptocurrency proposal is actually to improve the financial system. In specific terms it is a method of recycling and accelerating the monetary system engagements of the people, company or even a nation. I agree% 75 on the theme, but also believe that cryptocurrency is able to drastically change the history of world economies and this may not be healthy.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
I think it is so partly. Blockchain and cryptocurrencies can make economy better but not save it. We, i mean peoples, humanity, organizations and governments - need to use our resources effectively, and using cryptocurrencies is a good way or big step to effectively using our resources.
Activity: 52
Yes, you are right. Cryptocurrency is the best solution for dying economy and best investment ever. Because cryptocurrency is more profitable than any other currency and it has a huge potential over the world economy.
Activity: 30
That's indeed a good solution. Some governments are thinking of issuing coins for the development as well. The third world will get a nice amount of the fund if they use ICOs and coins for the development issues and promote that well in the whole world.
Activity: 138
Countries of third world are being controlled by powerful economies. They are always at the risk of Financial recession. Many Countries have valuable natural reserves or potential to do progress.

country which has oil, gold minerals and tourist places but do not have enough funds to invest on these project. So to bring some investments a coin may be introduced for development in these fields and sharing profits with all coin holders. just like current system of issuing bonds by governments.

Pages:
Jump to: