Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currencies - Solution for dying Economies - page 4. (Read 515 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
This maybe wrong if it is a statement not a question.cryptocurrencies are designed for decentralization to avoid the economic crisis impact that happened over the past years.it might help but not really bring solution and its different in my own thoughts.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
May be they will choose the bonds because crypto currencies are still not that big and out of the box to handle the big amount of money that is needed by the projects like those. We are not talking about few million dollars here, its all about the billions and upto trillion or something. They are different intentional relations which will always need to be played safe with the ever growing threats of hacks, stealing of the money and stuff like that. Not to forget the wars etc I dont think crypto currencies are best option yet because its lacking that infra structure I believe.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
Countries of third world are being controlled by powerful economies. They are always at the risk of Financial recession. Many Countries have valuable natural reserves or potential to do progress.

country which has oil, gold minerals and tourist places but do not have enough funds to invest on these project. So to bring some investments a coin may be introduced for development in these fields and sharing profits with all coin holders. just like current system of issuing bonds by governments.

Yup, me as a citizen of the developing country also feels these cryptocurrencies becomes one of many solutions that can change of economy, especially in my environment. This is a positive way. It's also can become the main capital of financial if i want to quit from crypto. But so far i didn't get any reason to quit from this profitable environment.
Activity: 53
you accept it or not but the truth is we all knows that the world economic growth is falling very low and very soon we have to face a serious crisis but in such condition cryptocurrency could find a solution for us if we trust on it and give it a chance
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Yeah, I think so. Moreover it has already showed us and all over the Wprld its power but I worry about its future cos fiat whales wanna stay rich...
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
We first need to make cryptos more stable. If BTC could start to behave like a real currency then it could really help poor countries IMO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Countries of third world are being controlled by powerful economies. They are always at the risk of Financial recession. Many Countries have valuable natural reserves or potential to do progress.

country which has oil, gold minerals and tourist places but do not have enough funds to invest on these project. So to bring some investments a coin may be introduced for development in these fields and sharing profits with all coin holders. just like current system of issuing bonds by governments.

It is very difficult to implement because of the possible big machinations in this system. Due to the fact that the world community has not yet accepted this, individual states are in no hurry with the decision. This is a rather difficult decision, it is worth more prepared for this issue.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Cryptocurrency gives opportunity for the people who dont have a job.
for the people who are stying in house because of taking care of their kids.
This really opens opportunity to all the people, which can help the economy.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
The economies of almost all countries are controlled by strong powers such as banks and governments, the only way to evade these controls is to begin to use cryptocurrencies on a continuous basis to have control over own savings
Activity: 84
unfortunate but it is true that world economic condition is not very well and no-one could find a stable solutions about it but if we try cryptocurrency than it could bring a positive impact and make revolution in the future economical situation
Activity: 83
your right crypto are more probable and potential. if third world country use crypto currency to collect capital they should do something good. it is very good sign for crypto. it future are more bright.
Activity: 70
it will be a good news for crypto if third world country use crypto to collect their capital. in this country are more probable and secure for crypto. they should use it for collect capital. its future are very good.
Activity: 238
Crypto could be one of the most powerful solutions about a dying economy.
Because with valuable crypto it will be able to fulfill it and reduce deficiencies.
Activity: 201
cryptocurrency are more popular and its use world wide. if third world country use it they should do something good. it will make their capital and more profit in future. i think it will be make more profit in future.
Activity: 75
there are some countries who are suffered economically. but they have enough resources. they should allow crypto currency to enter on their currency. then their currecy will be economically strong.
Activity: 84
great ideaa. i appriciate your thinking. to make their country financially powerful they should think about this.
Activity: 72
Economic system in the world are controlled by a strong framework and whenever the structure breaks, it is much harder to turn over. Here Cryptocurrency is a big strength for recovering the breakdown structure. Cryptocurrency gives more profit from a little investment.
Activity: 224
you're wrong. giving up their money will lead such countries to the collapse of the economy because the cryptocurrency is not stable and anonymous, such a country will lose income to its budget.
Activity: 99
The vast majority of the current payment transactions strategies require high transaction charges. A large portion of them charge 10-20% for transactions fee. This is particularly high given the unsecured idea of these exchanges. KitTokens is wanting to make exchange costs more reasonable for venders and merchants.

Activity: 470
Merit: 12
In a current situation of a long bull market is the economy of almost every country in the world blooming, but this can turn around very quickly. Non-superpower countries with their own currencies might be at a great risk and they would be in recession in basically no time. Turkey is struggling already and Argentina, India, Brasil can expand the list of countries with problems. The problem is that the government have no assets backed by anything valuable. Gold would be a good idea, but a crypto network is not the worst one, though. Who knows if any country would use this method in dangerous situations and how would regulations be applied in this area. Right now, we should be happy for a great situation full of endless opportunities, but a plan B in the pocket is definitely a nice thing to have Wink.
Pages:
Jump to: