Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currencies today ! - page 5. (Read 1218 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 09:52:58 PM
Today is good time may be best time to start investing in bitcoin or altcoin, if you interested in long term investation i think this week is real good time to buy more coin.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 27, 2018, 08:37:53 PM
After 2013's pump there was a 1 year bear market and 2 more sideways. Why would this be any different? Wait a few years and maybe the markets will moon again.
Today, it's different people tend to think of the last bull run and all they ask is "when moon?".

All they think that the market will just go along with what they are expecting immediately. But with such news, these recoveries can take few more months just for it to recover and giving a timeframe for about a year to recover is also a good mindset for better holding.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 08:16:11 PM

Today's currency is cryptocurrency and we are fortunate that we are the one who chooses them to invest. We can get the profit from investing in the crypto currency that brings us
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
November 27, 2018, 07:24:49 PM
Crypto Market has gone through a full boom and bust cycle. The next boom will begin once all the weak hands have given up and nobody left to sell.
It is just a ridiculous way, we also think that manipulations is getting strong and might be the cause of all the dumps. But I'll still believe a lot of people still holding their coins and they absolutely waiting for the market recovery and then sell.

At the bad situation of the market now, holding is the best action to get high profit in the next year 2019, when the market can improve. The crypto ideal for long-term holding is BTC, ETH, XRP, and EOS.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
November 27, 2018, 06:55:03 PM
Crypto Market has gone through a full boom and bust cycle. The next boom will begin once all the weak hands have given up and nobody left to sell.
It is just a ridiculous way, we also think that manipulations is getting strong and might be the cause of all the dumps. But I'll still believe a lot of people still holding their coins and they absolutely waiting for the market recovery and then sell.
Activity: 224
November 27, 2018, 05:24:29 PM
Red red and red. The same picture everyday and I don't see how it will be bettre even if some new large money will come today. I am selling part of my coins now
Activity: 572
November 27, 2018, 04:00:09 PM
It's logical. After ever growth should fall, after the fall of growth. Now just selling crypto prevails over buying, so the market continues to decline. But this is not the end. When large investors join, the situation will change.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
November 27, 2018, 03:28:26 PM

That is why market is creating panic situation and now the last panic selling will happen and market will reach nearby $3000 price and then we can see boom in market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
November 27, 2018, 03:18:25 PM
Activity: 280
yamzu
November 27, 2018, 03:08:55 PM
I just don't know. I had watched about situation for months, and I can't find really particular reasons. Cryptocurrency really out of control.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
November 27, 2018, 02:49:38 PM
After 2013's pump there was a 1 year bear market and 2 more sideways. Why would this be any different? Wait a few years and maybe the markets will moon again.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 27, 2018, 02:37:11 PM
I think cryptocurrency value rise moved to fast!  The last year rise in value of cryptocurrencies across board attracted a lots of bad pr especially from those who felt left out and those that were threaten by cryptocurrency success. I hope cryotocurrency will grow organically to adoption and maturity!
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
November 27, 2018, 02:30:01 PM
There a lot of factors responsible for this.

1. Investors unrealistic demands from the developers
2. Greed on the part of the developers, valuing their project more than the market value
3. Exchange Manipulation (Bitmex)
4. Whales (Shaking out weak hands from their positions)
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
November 27, 2018, 02:24:52 PM
Like other traders, I'm curious as to why the Crypto market is as bad as it is today, is there a particular reason?
the market just needs a pause as after any growth. I hope that this pause will not be long. most likely in January will begin a new growth

With the come of bakkt in january, I'm also hoping that will likely happen for the new growth of our market. I wish there is no word for delay by them just like before.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 27, 2018, 01:33:15 PM
Like other traders, I'm curious as to why the Crypto market is as bad as it is today, is there a particular reason?
the market just needs a pause as after any growth. I hope that this pause will not be long. most likely in January will begin a new growth
Activity: 257
November 27, 2018, 01:30:15 PM
Now it is going on an adverse situation in cryptocurrency in every part of the market. We crypto lovers should be patients and calm cause market will turn out prestigiously soon so need to worry just keep patience.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
November 27, 2018, 12:51:25 PM

I doubt there's a specific reason, some factors could have had their own effect on the market ranging from suspended ETF's approval, Bakkt postponement and BCH hard fork hashwar, all these might have had a negative influence on the market but it's also possible these are mere coincidental events with the bear market.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 569
November 27, 2018, 12:22:48 PM

I think this could be a thousand reasons. The most fundamental reason is that the market does not have very good news and is making a price correction.

I think the market volume will be out again after the correction process is finished. Well, in this case, it's hard to predict time.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
November 27, 2018, 12:11:14 PM
As we all know about the news of the BCHSV and BCHABC battles that make bitcoin and other altcoins victims, so the prices all fall. But behind all this, there must be many people who take advantage of this situation to spread the FUD so that people sell their coins resulting in dumping
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 27, 2018, 10:28:04 AM
I think the main reason why the value of crypto is bad is because there are so many sellers rather than the buyer itself. Well, in economics, the if the supply is high and the demand is low, the price of the supply will become low also. Maybe that is the reason in my own perspective.
Pages:
Jump to: