Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currencies today ! - page 6. (Read 1218 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 27, 2018, 10:00:03 AM
Honestly, I didn't know what made the crypto market decline like this, but one thing I can conclude is that this decline began when the fork bch happened.
Everyone suspects that the BCH war caused this dumped but I think the hash war is already gone, we are going to see greater days now.

This article said that people from US are selling their crypto to pay capital gain tax.

The Real Reason Behind Bitcoin’s Price Crash Revealed -Tue Nov 27
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 09:51:34 AM
Like other traders, I'm curious as to why the Crypto market is as bad as it is today, is there a particular reason?

yesterday's accident due to bch hardfock. and the fight between dev bch and fakeshatosi, yes that's what I read from the latest news. this makes the market increasingly erratic. bitcoin falls sharply in just a matter of a few hours, that's what happens. I think this recovery will take quite a long time
Activity: 406
Merit: 49
November 27, 2018, 09:33:34 AM
Today, it’s time to think about creating a new investment portfolio which, from the current price of opening a position, will soon increase
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 27, 2018, 08:46:30 AM
Today cryptocurrency we greatly disappointing, friends. Only the most persistent remain in the game. all the rest has long gone.
Activity: 490
November 27, 2018, 08:41:07 AM
Honestly, I didn't know what made the crypto market decline like this, but one thing I can conclude is that this decline began when the fork bch happened.
Before BCH fork happen we have already in the dips and it only added the declining scheme of the market.  There is something more than this which could make this market falling so hard and we can't tell it now.
I think there are just 2 possibilities, whether its because whales want to accumulate or because people are just tired with the bear market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
November 27, 2018, 07:34:26 AM
Before BCH fork happen we have already in the dips and it only added the declining scheme of the market.  There is something more than this which could make this market falling so hard and we can't tell it now.
Activity: 392
November 27, 2018, 07:03:24 AM
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
November 27, 2018, 06:50:08 AM
it could be the whales or maybe the people who dont like crypto at all like those in the banking system
It's not caused by the whales but it looks like the cryptocommunity that called BCH community has destroyed itself. As far as i know that can be considered as the main reason why the crypto has been plunged to the bottom dude.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 04:58:44 AM
it could be the whales or maybe the people who dont like crypto at all like those in the banking system
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
November 27, 2018, 04:43:57 AM
Like other traders, I'm curious as to why the Crypto market is as bad as it is today, is there a particular reason?

It's because the market is so speculative and volumes are quite thin. There are more people wanting to sell than there are wanting to buy, but past volatility makes people worried, and so any small dip then causes people to panic sell, which causes a biger dip, which causes more panic selling, etc - and it's the same (but the other way) when the markets rise.
All prices at the moment are based on expectation of future utility of the coins/tokens rather than actual current use... so it can't help but be speculative.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 04:11:26 AM
The crypto market is still depressed, unhealthy ups and downs and this seems difficult to trade. Maybe there will be many who lose and try to get up, this situation is indeed a risk and must be faced and rise to get a gap in order to have a future.
Activity: 392
November 27, 2018, 02:59:32 AM
The reason remained in the decentralization of coins, which entails a greater risk of such recessions, when nothing is positive and sales only aggravate all of this.
Activity: 237
November 26, 2018, 10:03:23 PM
Crypto today has many variations, high and low volumes always follow and this happens every minute. But it can be said that it is still better than yesterday, slowly there will be an increase in coins that have potential.
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
November 26, 2018, 08:21:00 PM
To make a profit, I think we have to use a trading strategy and hold coins. Daily trading will generate our profits every day. And save coins for those who have low volume because in the future the price will definitely increase. And this is what keeps me going and I still believe that Crypto will last for a very long time.
Activity: 252
November 26, 2018, 08:36:13 AM
Bitcoin cash was just the trigger that started this whole thing. Panic sellers started dumping, miners had to pack up, and now after the difficulty has fallen the price will struggle to recover. Just wait for bakkt and see if it pumps

low tides before tsunami. those panic sell would regret their decision when bulls come.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
November 26, 2018, 08:27:33 AM
I guess every trader will do the same thing, I mean when most traders make a sale then other traders will do the same. The decrease in the price of cryptocurrency can be caused by the amount of bad information that comes to make most of the investors decide to sell their assets and the event will also make a benchmark for every investor who sees it, even though they do not know what happened and the reason why prices decline but they will decide to sell and eventually they will find out the reason for the price decline.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
November 26, 2018, 08:16:17 AM
The main reason behind the crypto falling at a unusual rate is that there no particular body that will regulate the crypto segment. All the crypto coins are traded according to the market supply and demand. So, do not worry about the market crash just invest in some good or the top 10 coin which will definitely make you millionaire in the next bull run.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
November 26, 2018, 07:49:34 AM
As you say. But investing crypto really is not for faint-hearted.We enter cryptocurrency since we are aware of its anytime risks and high volatility compared to stock currencies.Cryptocurrency is somehow on its young era though for us to not lose hope about it going down that badly.I believe it will rise again soon enough.Just have a faith.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
November 26, 2018, 05:21:01 AM
Lesson number 1 for crypto. Nothing happens for a reason. News can be bad, countries can ban, forks can happen, regulations can get tighter,,, and price can still go up. Just check 2017 to understand this.

At the opposite side, news can be nothing but good. Governments can welcome crypto. Volumes can go up. Technology can keep improving,,, and price can go down and down. Just check the past 11 months to understand this.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 26, 2018, 03:04:59 AM
Today's crypto market is quite good, almost all coins have an increase and look green, and a little disappointed has been cured. Hopefully, the condition will improve soon and the trust in crypto grows again.
Pages:
Jump to: