Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currencies today ! - page 8. (Read 1218 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
November 25, 2018, 10:13:13 AM
The reason is the same as happened with Tulips and people woke up to the scam after miners were allowed to put fees up to $55 per transaction
and since then the price has continued to drop.

off-block Lightning network with it's banking hubs and add-on fees are not fooling anyone but my advice to anyone who does not like this
fact is to hold, hold on right to the end and make my day.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
November 25, 2018, 10:07:16 AM
The Bearish market was the one that pushes the price to a total crash and the drama in the market and panic selling had made the value a lot more worst that is why we ended up in this kind of situation, There are more seller than holders right now because they think the value of bitcoin will still go down, In my opinion is wrong because if they keep on doing and thinking about it that way it may go even further lower to $2000 mark value, I really think we need them to calm down a bit and think any further that cryptocurrency is not going anywhere it will stay and the only solution is to believe.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 25, 2018, 09:56:18 AM
Maybe This Is The Reason That Cause The Price Of Crypto Falls Free
1. Latest SEC announcement
2. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Hard Fork
3. Bad News from NVidia

It's a combination of a lot of factors, I've heard of cheaper ASICs which makes mining per bitcoin cheaper, and effectively drops the value per Bitcoin. But that can not explain the current free fall. Manipulations from whales could also be a factor that is causing this current drop.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
November 25, 2018, 09:16:57 AM
yes, crypto today faces a very bad decline, the main reason for the decline in BTC is the BFC hardfork that created a hash war, and another factor affecting the market was the SEC's decisive decision in the crypto sector.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 25, 2018, 09:13:29 AM
After the break of the $ 5800 support a very important dump was expected. Now, I believe that to contribute to the dump is the sustainability of many asisc machines, probably someone quits the mining market by selling btc. Other factors? the fud, the generalized panicsell.
copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 07:11:32 AM
For now crypto currency is in its down inflation. Many traders and investers backing out. How low will be crytocurrency fall? Should we cash out our assets and profit? Lets see and monitor the graph.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 07:06:45 AM
Maybe This Is The Reason That Cause The Price Of Crypto Falls Free
1. Latest SEC announcement
2. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Hard Fork
3. Bad News from NVidia
Activity: 62
Merit: 4
November 25, 2018, 06:59:57 AM
Supply exceeds demand, many fear and sell all the penny makes the market plummet. There are too many new coins emerging that make the market thin. Many follow the movement, watching the crypto market as a place to change lives, but they really do not care about the application of coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
November 25, 2018, 06:56:44 AM
i can not see any reason why crypto market decreases every day today's,  but after SEC report  crypto market is more uneasy and not inviting new investors, time is fud:(
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 06:50:56 AM
Like other traders, I'm curious as to why the Crypto market is as bad as it is today, is there a particular reason?

May be traders are busy in buying things from Black Friday sale all around the world. As last year many people were attracted towards cryopto currency and they invested a lot in crypto currency. This year they are not so much motivated about BTC or any other crtypto currency, may be they have another way to invest their money.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 25, 2018, 06:29:29 AM
Like other traders, I'm curious as to why the Crypto market is as bad as it is today, is there a particular reason?

There are more sellers than buyers. AS for the reason they wanted to sell, maybe they grew tired of waiting for the Bakkt offering which suddenly postponed their decision. And there's no one escaping it. Just look at the bright side, we might be seeing the last big dump before the market recovers.
Activity: 112
Merit: 20
November 25, 2018, 05:44:26 AM
We cannot state for sure why exactly the cryptocurrency market is at this bad state right now..

But we sure do know why the forum is at this state it is right now, and it's cos of threads such as this,by users who tend to put the search button on ignore

This thread is redundant already
Activity: 190
Merit: 12
November 25, 2018, 05:28:07 AM
Pages:
Jump to: