Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency back from the dead? - page 2. (Read 2942 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 05:13:13 PM
It will be back from dead when bitcoin will improve it's technology and make transactions quick and comfortable. Then more people will start using it, the prise will rise and the whole market will recover.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
September 07, 2018, 05:11:13 PM
I think so yes. Bitcoin is suitable for long-term investments. At the moment it is better to buy altcoins, they can quickly make a profit.
in any case there are coins with sharp price fluctuations and with a better percentage increase than even the etherium or Bitcoin. But these options are sometimes very risky.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 04:56:54 PM
I think so yes. Bitcoin is suitable for long-term investments. At the moment it is better to buy altcoins, they can quickly make a profit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 04:48:00 PM
I think cryptos were never dead, we were just in a bear market, and that's why the price was falling constantly, until now in moments of rising, we are seeing downward trends that continue with the volatility, I think it will be until the end of the year, which is when the market always recovers.
Activity: 140
September 07, 2018, 04:44:58 PM
As much as I would love to see a nice recovery of the market, do not think it is a must to happen now.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 06, 2018, 12:33:41 PM
To say that the cryptocurrency market will soon return its values again will be a lie. But it is true that it is gradually beginning to grow. And, as planned, by the end of the year it should grow very well.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
September 06, 2018, 12:12:58 PM
Now this is indeed a difficult year where since the beginning of the year until now prices continue to decline. but a year like this isn't just happening now. before this had happened before and indeed we should have been prepared for the current situation
Activity: 21
September 06, 2018, 12:11:08 PM
In fact, we see the crypto market still confusing until the end of August. All coins are still in an insecure, up and down zone. But I still believe that the condition of the coin market will recover. We must think positively and hope things will improve in the next month.
Activity: 406
September 05, 2018, 01:14:01 PM
After several month we saw crypto currency prices is decreased fast, and a weeks ago the price is going up, but now looks go back to the bottom, the chart looks so confusing, but in my prediction if crypto currency getting better in august, so we must be happy, because I believe crypto currency is the economic future of the world. But if this august, crypto currency is fall again or maybe have no positif movement, so this is the end. What do you think buddy?

I think that in September we will not see any drastic changes. Simply if now crypto will start to grow sharply in the end of year will sharp decrease.
Activity: 170
September 05, 2018, 07:33:15 AM
I can see many people are losing their patiance, but I am quite confident, that we are not even close to the end of cryptocurrencies. In the same time, it is absolutely possible, that the bearmarket continues for a longer term, maybe even the whole year. Happened before, and so can happen again, IMO. Sure, it would be much better feeling to enjoy the run of the bulls, everybody happy, and getting rich.
Activity: 322
September 04, 2018, 03:47:02 PM
We are all waiting and hoping for this, I would not like to be present at the death of the Crypto-currency, I await further renewals
September 04, 2018, 03:10:16 PM
We should just wait. Soon there will be a price increase. We need to believe that and not sell below cost.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
September 04, 2018, 02:39:01 PM
Bitcoin and the other crypto currencies will die many times and rise from the dead afterwards. Good for pro traders that know how to buy at the bottom (now) and profit when it rises. Not so good for crypto in general as volatility makes it unusable as a form of payment, but at least it can attract investors and speculators
Activity: 196
September 04, 2018, 02:02:22 PM
After several month we saw crypto currency prices is decreased fast, and a weeks ago the price is going up, but now looks go back to the bottom, the chart looks so confusing, but in my prediction if crypto currency getting better in august, so we must be happy, because I believe crypto currency is the economic future of the world. But if this august, crypto currency is fall again or maybe have no positif movement, so this is the end. What do you think buddy?
It is now clear that the market is falling further. For more than 10 months, there is a steady decline in the market. Now it has increased only marginally. So far, you have to wait and look at the further dynamics to make the final conclusion. In any case, recovery will only start from the middle of next year.
Activity: 78
September 04, 2018, 05:05:38 AM
The cryptocurrency will not die. But perhaps flying to the moon requires a lot of pressure to achieve.
Activity: 210
September 04, 2018, 02:49:30 AM
in my opinion, now is the right time indeed mentions that the crypto dead. because market conditions continued to drop. and we also do not know whether this condition will last long enough or not.
Activity: 322
September 04, 2018, 02:43:32 AM
Need to understand - it is impossible to measure the changes and success of the crypto market only on the data of several months, it is necessary to take into account the statistics for years. While the crypto market continues to fall. But I'm sure that from September we will be able to notice the first prerequisites for the restoration of the market.
September 03, 2018, 09:33:37 AM
I believe in the recovery of cryptocurrency, anything also goes through hard times. So I think there will be a time when the market will recover strongly.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
September 03, 2018, 09:18:36 AM
I would not say what people call an uprising from death today, I do not think this is a correct understanding of the situation, because I think it's best to just say this correction before diving. No matter how ridiculous this may sound, it is so.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 09:15:08 AM
Yes, it looks like the market is really starting to recover after a long correction. If this is so it is definitely a good sign.
The signal seems to be very good but without solidity, it is very fluttering and sometimes I feel it will turn its head and go down at any time, I'm afraid this recovery could be a preparation for a bigger collapse but hopefully things will not be as I thought. Really tired when we can not see clearly the trend of this market, the forces of almost cover all the action, do not reveal anything, the cryptocurrency just got rid of one hand of dead god, the other hand still lurking around it
Pages:
Jump to: