Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency Happiness for everyone - page 3. (Read 18381 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
March 17, 2019, 05:58:00 PM
I believe that cryptocurrency has a great future. Yes, 2018 was not very successful and perhaps the same will be 2019. But I think that in the future we will see another growth. And by this time we will have enough coins in our portfolio to sell.
for the development of crypto currencies needed by investors who have the determination as you believe in and investment in investment and of course that capital is needed in investing with the crypto currency
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
March 17, 2019, 05:02:31 PM
One thing I know about this sphere is that, price prediction hardly works, yes the market is not friendly but doesn't mean BTC will dump so low to $1k. The market will surly recover we just have to be patient.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
March 17, 2019, 04:53:42 PM
I think like any financial market cryptocurrency is also subject to ups and downs. I think we have already passed the stage of decline and soon the market will begin to grow.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
March 17, 2019, 04:33:17 PM
Cryptocurrencies bring me happiness in those moments when I get a good profit from the money invested in coins.
Investing is associated with constant risks given the high volatility of the cryptocurrency market, but I am confident in my coins.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
March 16, 2019, 07:31:27 AM
I do not think that the market is going to fall deeper. At the moment, we are not sure in which direction to move, and I hope it will be the uptrend that we will recognise during the next several months from now on.
Today we have again passed 4000 levels and the volume is over 10 million. This is a good opportunity for future growth, and if so, we will achieve good results. So, do not be pessimistic, better days will come quickly.
I've been waiting for the mark of $ 4000 and this moment has come).I think that all the pessimists have already left the cryptocurrency industry and the forum all the more. Therefore, guys, we are actually optimists and have no right to think badly about the future market. Everything will be fine.From the last good news I can name the fact that SAMSUNG has released a smartphone with cryptocurrency support.Positive news?- positive! Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 16, 2019, 07:18:50 AM
I do not agree with you and do not think that it is possible to dump Bitcoin to 1k USD at all. But if such scenario is going to happen, we will lose at least 80 percent of all crypto supporters, because they are not ready for such prices.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
March 16, 2019, 07:12:44 AM
I do not think that the market is going to fall deeper. At the moment, we are not sure in which direction to move, and I hope it will be the uptrend that we will recognise during the next several months from now on.
Today we have again passed 4000 levels and the volume is over 10 million. This is a good opportunity for future growth, and if so, we will achieve good results. So, do not be pessimistic, better days will come quickly.
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
March 16, 2019, 07:05:32 AM
I do not understand a little what exactly you need, do you want everyone to share in this topic only good news? I think the only good news is that the market continues to evolve, despite the fact that it comes with a price component.
The prices company depends on the market and the ICO. Some of the company will have a good ICO because of great whitepaper and team, with the biggest developers, so they can make a very good ICO and price going to moon.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
March 16, 2019, 06:42:49 AM
I don't think BTC price would go to 1K USD this year. Some people love to make high expectation like BTC at 20K USD this year and some hater always wants to drawback people to involve in cryptocurrency so they spread negative news like BTC at 1K USD! Anything can possible and no one knows what exactly will happen within this year, but we should focus on good things! Because Cryptocurrency is happiness for everyone, When the market goes pump, how happy become everyone, that's the real power of crypto!
Activity: 318
March 16, 2019, 06:32:51 AM
Cryptocurrency will be able to enjoy everything if everything else goes back to the way as in the year 2017 which exploded the cryptocurrency and became popular because of the extremely high price of its coins especially the bitcoin. If this is a year-round again, everyone will be happy because many will be able to recover the amount they spend in the year 2018.
Activity: 434
March 16, 2019, 05:43:31 AM
No, it won't dump so easily to 1k usd except if there is a news which might be problem for the people to not to use crypto for some reasons.
Activity: 270
Merit: 0
March 16, 2019, 05:37:36 AM
Bear in mind that cryptocurrency  is here and it will stay.  It  may encounter hindrance and difficulties but nevertheless it will survive and eventually it will become part of  everybody's everyday life.  For now because of this bearish market, people are adamant but true bitcoiners  knew  that when bull run market arrives, cryptocurrency will give happiness to all people involve here.
Activity: 255
Merit: 3
March 15, 2019, 05:21:22 PM
Crypto has a great future indeed. It might be going through some rough patches right now but there are a lot of promising things happening that will improve over time. We've been seeing scalability improvements from platforms like Ethereum and MOAC and even more privacy measures being introduced such as Mimble Wimble protocol.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
March 14, 2019, 09:39:22 AM
As of now market is in a long dumping but surely it will recover in a perfect time, that's why crypto currency is happiness for everyone who's willing to wait and have patience for the green market is back and because it is for the future.
For those of us who got into this industry pre-2018 we know this bearish moment will soon pass too. But I doubt those who started and invested into cryptocurrency in 2018 will share this view with me. For them it would be one of the grave mistakes of their lives. My advice to them is "Patience". The market will eventually pick up again.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
March 13, 2019, 12:17:57 PM
no, i guess is not drop until 1k usd, many prediction say its only drop to 2,5 k.
then will starting bounce, but dont take it seriously, you must admit it and accept all news bad/good.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
March 13, 2019, 12:17:52 PM
I think you should not be so worried and worried. One of the good news for today is the fact that the crypto industry is working and developing. As for the prices of crypto assets, they can not constantly grow or stand still. Look back and remember how many times the crypto market went down, and then up and you realize that there is no reason for fear. Let us return to the good news, they are there, they just do not pay special attention, since it is likely that the major players are now quietly buying top crypto active and are preparing for new growth.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 13, 2019, 12:13:24 PM
Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC
March 13, 2019, 12:10:10 PM
The price of the bitcoin and the altcoins are keeps crushing? and you think those coins have a great future? well then it really is, for an investor like us this crash is one of the things we really wait for... for I, I waited months in order to make my own entry (I don't know about technical entry stuff) I'm just waiting for the coin to crash and buy as much as I can and hold it or take the 50% of it and do a day trading since the market is volatile it's much better to take advantage on those low highs and ups in the market while holding the 50% for a long run.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 13, 2019, 11:38:59 AM
Cryptocurrencies are justice, this is so because they give freedom from banks, which are now very able to seize our freedom with you. Just think about things like mortgage payments, it's terrible, because yours will need to pay them for a very long time.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
March 13, 2019, 10:30:10 AM
so far the cryptocurrency is still a hope after the price reaches its peak in 2017, now everyone continues to hope that the event will be repeated again.
of course I also hope that in the next few months the price of crypto currencies can meet the expectations of all its communities.
The wild swings we experienced in 2017 was caused by mixed sentiments of market participants with crypto regulations, institutional investors, crypto hacks and more.
I am sure there will be a reasons for the future crypto hyip.
Pages:
Jump to: