Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency unpredictability - page 14. (Read 3582 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
January 18, 2019, 09:16:09 AM
I really pity those who depend on predictions of the market prices. A good trader won't even look at such twice not to talk of going by it. Such predictions cost me a lot last year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 15, 2019, 01:14:20 PM
Indeed, modern cryptocurrency is unpredictable.
The market is very volatile and constantly evolving.
It is very difficult for many players to predict what the result will be from investments or participation in new projects, since at any moment everything can change.
Despite this, promising coins remain afloat and can be profitable in the long run.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
January 15, 2019, 01:06:53 PM
yes, cryptocurrency is very unpredictable but many like this feature. if it would be so easy to predict the price noone could earn with it.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
January 15, 2019, 01:04:15 PM
A lot of them coming up with some shit new these days by posting a article and they will spread some FUD's like market will pump and it will be over the moon in few days, this is Just to make them self popular like an expert. The market is very complicated nowadays, Hence wait, calm, and patience is the only option you have if you want to succeed.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
January 15, 2019, 12:56:27 PM
We cannot predict the future of financial markets, especially the crypto market. Our market is controlled by people who have a lot of money so it is much more unpredictable than the stock market.
so i think we should choose safe investment. Which means investing in altcoins in the top 20 of the market, don't risk investing in altcoins that are always pumping high prices even though its true value is garbage.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
January 15, 2019, 12:54:16 PM
No body could prediction how price of crypto bitcoin or altcoin at the future, how expert you are you can know detail how bitcoin and altcoin price next time, learn about last year with bitcoin have lower price.

Even if you compare the years, you will see that each period was different. With the fastest bull run in 2017, the bloodbath of 2018, we have entered 2019 - and no one can predict the events on the crypto market.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
January 12, 2019, 07:41:09 PM
Any investment carries with it enormous risks, and the cryptocurrency to date, has no proper regulation. Every investor should be ready to lose their investment, if you are not ready for such risks, it is better not to start. But I believe that if you invest in the top 10 coins from coinmarketcap, you can make money on it.
because there are no regulations, scam is still very possible but I do not think that with that regulation the risk of loss will disappear altogether because it is true as you say that any type of investment risks will remain, including crypto, therefore for people those who are not ready to lose it is better that they do not need to try investing
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
January 12, 2019, 07:27:52 PM
Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

We can only focus and do our research works
The risk is inevitable

hope I get more ideas from replies
I used to see many people predicting crypto and that was true. Now crypto is very difficult to predict because some people who have tried predicting it later are wrong. Currently crypto is almost improving and hopes to be even better this year. The market is now almost improving and I myself fear predicting this will continue to improve.
Activity: 476
January 12, 2019, 06:57:51 PM
Previously, the cryptocurrency was much more predictable. At the moment it is very difficult for me to make any predictions. It seems to me that the market is governed by some other rules.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 12, 2019, 09:28:34 AM
Many forecasters have already come to this, people who have been working in such markets for a very long time, where risk is related to profit and loss. If these guys can't predict the market correctly, then I definitely won't be able to
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
January 12, 2019, 09:25:40 AM
One mistake many crypto novice make is to fall to hear says, if you pay much attention to market hear says trust me you could lose virtually all your initial investment within a blink. Just do your research and take it easy in the crypto world. Most predictions do fail.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
January 12, 2019, 08:30:33 AM
The crypto market is still very young and volatile and as we have seen nobody can predict the market movements. So we just need to accept it and to move on, even after a huge dump comes even greater pump, so be patient.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
January 12, 2019, 06:39:07 AM
Just as said earlier, the unpredictability of crypto currency has led to the expectations of another fork aimed at correcting the scalability of etherum and other advantages

And so the bearish market has continued its baulk  trend too
Now is the time to hodl your tokens for value and not just profit
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
January 04, 2019, 01:18:34 AM
The market is driven by mere speculation and market makers are being made through such ways. The whales pumps anything they decide to and as such volume shoots up but that still doesn't mean the problems prevalent in such project isn't there.
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
January 04, 2019, 12:31:55 AM
No body could prediction how price of crypto bitcoin or altcoin at the future, how expert you are you can know detail how bitcoin and altcoin price next time, learn about last year with bitcoin have lower price.
Activity: 308
January 04, 2019, 12:22:35 AM
risk, in every choice there is a risk, and it depends on the risk is greater or not. Ethereum and Ripple are Crypto currencies but Ethereum is the best Altcoin on Cryptocurrency. every prediction is not fine, so don't easily believe someone's prediction that has not been proven, you can find out first to check correctly or not before taking action.
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
January 03, 2019, 11:49:19 PM
Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

The risk is inevitable

Not only two alts you mention doing the race in cryprocurrency, theres so many alts having strong structure pumping out in the crypto market. About risking its always here and what we are facing always. Its a matter of choice  and need to be prepare of it to protect your investment of lossing. We should do more research in every step we do because crypto is unpredictable and need to be more vigilant.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 03, 2019, 10:41:38 PM

The risk is inevitable

I just noticed that, when the time frame is short, my predictions to the altcoins are happening, but when the timeframe is getting longer, the chance is getting lower to predict the outcome of the market.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 03, 2019, 07:47:44 PM
The crypto market is relatively small and easily manipulative.
I disagree on its size as small in your assessment. $130B market cap seems to be small for you but for that manipulation, I couldn't agree more with that.
It reacts on the news, FUD, big sell/buy orders.Different participants have different interest on the market and that makes the crypto as a  totally unpredictable speculative market.
True.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 03, 2019, 07:44:25 PM
Unpredictability is the biggest risk of crypto. Over time, you can get used to it and then you will better make decisions and your risks will be reduced. But for a beginner it can be difficult, so the most important thing is to be ready for anything.
Pages:
Jump to: