Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency unpredictability - page 16. (Read 3582 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
December 31, 2018, 09:05:49 AM
Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

We can only focus and do our research works
The risk is inevitable

hope I get more ideas from replies

Cryptocurrency unpredictability is caused just by lack of information and high volatility level. Crypto is not backed by something real and that's why all this pumps and dumps are 100% dependant on whales plans. If you are not one of them, your knowledge is quite poor)
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
December 31, 2018, 09:00:21 AM
Through your post, I looked at the coin market cap, please look at it, do you see that Ethereum will going to be the rank 2 again? I guess the market capitalization of Ethereum is now recovering. Please give your insights about it so I will invest on ethereum again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
December 31, 2018, 08:57:17 AM
I must commend your assessment,  it's actually sums up what the mistake we have been making before now. We have seen that prediction hasn't taken any cogent influence on seeing bullishness rather than bearishness, which we experienced all year long. However,  let just all hope for a greater/better 2019.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
December 31, 2018, 03:50:47 AM
that's what crypto can't guess, even though experts, all can only speculate.
now it depends on each individual because everyone has his own responsibility for the risks that he has.
Yes, not just with crypto currency but everywhere you cannot predict exactly but all you are able to do is, just speculating the future. Because, we need the power of God to foresee the future. That will not be practically possible for any human being. These are the reasons why crypto currency market is still unpredictable for anyone regardless of their experience.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 31, 2018, 03:32:53 AM
We can always have a surprise about crypto currencies. This unpredictability is very mysterious. I hope we all be happy and be millionaires in later years.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
December 31, 2018, 02:46:44 AM
The uncontrolled crypto market is one of the unique and sometimes adorable investments, risky instability but very good for processing our emotions that are excited about investing. Sometimes the risk is not an obstacle but a challenge, so crypto is a good place to be able to process our emotions and assets for the future.
Activity: 434
December 31, 2018, 02:33:49 AM
the uncertainty is already part of crypto. but it will be aided by the existence of technical analysis and fundamental also exist. But even there are rarely people who want to perform analysis and ultimately could easily get caught up in the uncertainty on crypto as declines continue.
Activity: 420
December 31, 2018, 02:08:59 AM
It is unlikely that anyone can accurately predict the situation and future prospects of coins in the crypto market. After all, this direction always involves a lot of uncertainties. Prices can change quickly and dramatically. Therefore, I prefer to distribute my investments in the purchase of various reliable cryptocurrencies in order to minimize my risks.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 11:19:24 PM
I think if crypto price become predictable, only big players will play in the market because they can control it. I must admit that I like crypto because it is unpredictable because I am just small player but there is hope I can multiply my money better than any investment or gambling.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 30, 2018, 11:00:22 PM
Crypto unpredictable plot. This risk makes a lot of people stuck in crypto and ends up getting bad results. the movement of the ripple and the ethereum has indeed become a surprise and people cannot predict well. so from that moment does not have a good strategy and analysis would certainly be bad stuff to crypto.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 30, 2018, 10:51:55 PM
Prediction, a word that has many meanings and does not provide data on certainty and clarity. As with crypto, its growth cannot be predicted correctly by the crypto community. Investment in ethereum seems to give better hope for satisfying results. Basically, ethereum has skills that are quite competent in increasing the value of the coins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
December 30, 2018, 09:55:57 PM
that's what crypto can't guess, even though experts, all can only speculate.
now it depends on each individual because everyone has his own responsibility for the risks that he has.
Activity: 350
December 30, 2018, 09:44:10 PM
Yes, cryptocurrency can not be fully predicted, predicting something is not an easy thing, but cyrpto can change your life in the future but of course after crypto gets up and everything goes back
Activity: 462
December 30, 2018, 09:42:16 PM
Ripple aims to save 2nd place and ethereum is ready to fight against ripple/ It is real war,man!
But for me ethereum is more valuable and in my transactions and trading I use 90% of time ethereum!
I agree now the market is very much tied to Ethereum and is more often used in transactions , I think in 2019 again overtake ripple capitalization

The ethereum movement is slow but sure, this will be a surprise that is displayed and will restore investor confidence. I have hope that ethereum will have a high volume next year, and a correction later this year will have a positive impact on eth.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 30, 2018, 08:26:01 PM
Ripple aims to save 2nd place and ethereum is ready to fight against ripple/ It is real war,man!
But for me ethereum is more valuable and in my transactions and trading I use 90% of time ethereum!
Such competition can only benefit, and yet a year ago Ethereum's position seemed unshakable, here it is the unpredictability of the cryptocurrency, which attracts us so much
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
December 30, 2018, 06:13:08 PM
It's unpredixtable but most of us giving the possible happen because that is totally free to dream that you think possible price.
So better to invest extra money and take a risk because they have chance to down and up the price of token.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 30, 2018, 06:09:23 PM
I agree now the market is very much tied to Ethereum and is more often used in transactions , I think in 2019 again overtake ripple capitalization
Activity: 574
December 30, 2018, 05:52:05 PM
Activity: 336
December 30, 2018, 05:27:55 PM
And the most shocking about it is xrp eventually displacing etherium and becoming the number two crypto on the Coinmarketcap. I will certainly not be shocked if anything worse happens as this year has taught us never to entirely be too optimistic about the market as it could go either way.

Tell me what is the practical use of where in the coin is in the rating? For me, it’s important first of all how much the coin grew from the price at which I bought it. That's what matters.
Activity: 292
Harmony for One and All
December 30, 2018, 04:50:44 PM
And the most shocking about it is xrp eventually displacing etherium and becoming the number two crypto on the Coinmarketcap. I will certainly not be shocked if anything worse happens as this year has taught us never to entirely be too optimistic about the market as it could go either way.
that was quite surprising because XRP could rank 2 in the crypto market but that was not because XRP had increased but because ethereum had fallen so deep that its position was taken over by XRP, I can therefore conclude that later when the market improves, ethereum will easily seize back in position
Pages:
Jump to: