Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency unpredictability - page 17. (Read 3582 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
December 30, 2018, 04:45:17 PM
Seriously the unpredictability is quite a turn off, imagine those that bought bitcoin at $20,000, j wonder what they would be feeling now that each bitcoin is now worth less than $4000.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 03:56:35 PM
The crypto market is relatively small and easily manipulative. It reacts on the news, FUD, big sell/buy orders.Different participants have different interest on the market and that makes the crypto as a  totally unpredictable speculative market.
copper member
Activity: 112
Velic Ecosystem
December 30, 2018, 04:43:38 PM
Cryptocurrency unpredictability is half of the fun in it, imagine if the value never changes no matter what, would you have liked to invest at all? The price is just a part of it.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 04:30:05 PM
Cryptocurrency market is not predictable unexpected happens severally in this space if you ask many people if ripple will dethrone ethereum from number two spot the answer will be no.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 30, 2018, 10:13:37 AM
Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

We can only focus and do our research works
The risk is inevitable

hope I get more ideas from replies

Crypto now in a situation, in this situation its really rear to predict any coin. Prediction do not working now. We saw many coin going lay down very much. Like Ethereum. Anyone didn't imagine about this price.
Activity: 420
December 30, 2018, 09:51:26 AM
indeed, the current market conditions for all coins have decreased significantly, especially Ethereum, I have taken the risk of having held several Ethereum at the beginning of this year, we see what will happen in the coming year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 30, 2018, 09:36:01 AM
Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

The risk is inevitable

The unpredictability of the crypto currency value is too risky but more often this gives luck to most of the investors. When the value soar the opportunity is much higher. This is the essence of crypto. That is why we still remain here.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 20, 2018, 07:48:29 PM
Cryptocurrencies are unpredictable as the market is relatively and it can be manipulated easily by big sell/buy orders,
news, fake news, rumours etc. We also have futures on the market and many of them shorting their coins, so there are
 many different interests which determine the price.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 01:52:41 PM
Of course, if you want to earn good money on this, then you definitely need to risk
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 01:40:49 PM
And the most shocking about it is xrp eventually displacing etherium and becoming the number two crypto on the Coinmarketcap. I will certainly not be shocked if anything worse happens as this year has taught us never to entirely be too optimistic about the market as it could go either way.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 20, 2018, 01:12:49 PM
So this specifically brought the market large players, manipulators, all for one purpose only to knock free money and tokens from the masses of people, look how many times this year there were waves of correction,and how much was said,well, now everything is up, the people on the remains of the re-bought and we are down again, although the news background is just fine, well, they have reached their, Now the market is not a complete mess

But that is natural, if you were that powerful and could manipulate the markets I doubt that you will not use your power, after all everything you did and everything you did not do will move the market one way or another, so why not take advantage of it? So while many hate the speculators we need to understand they are not going away and you need to learn to do the same as them if you want to make money.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
December 20, 2018, 12:55:17 PM
Probably some need learn it from their mistakes. Otherwise it’s quite a well-known fact and the only forecast you can rely on is your own.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 18, 2018, 07:15:11 PM
It is quite predictable, since volatility is inherent in any market and I believe that market decline is a normal phenomenon, so we just have to wait and the market situation stabilizes since it’s just all the manipulations

Whom do not ask for the crypto market - everyone is sure that the market will recover and the prices for cryptocurrency will go even higher. However, no one can say when this will happen and whether it will happen at all.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 18, 2018, 04:28:36 PM

The risk is inevitable

Every investment is accompanied with some levels of risks. There is never an investment without risk.
Then talking about speculation. Those who speculate most, are those that invest in shit coins. They most times do not have firm evidence, because investments of such nature do not have concrete product. The strategy they use most times is listing on exchange, which are all just hypes.
Activity: 551
December 18, 2018, 03:54:13 PM
So this specifically brought the market large players, manipulators, all for one purpose only to knock free money and tokens from the masses of people, look how many times this year there were waves of correction,and how much was said,well, now everything is up, the people on the remains of the re-bought and we are down again, although the news background is just fine, well, they have reached their, Now the market is not a complete mess

I am sure that those people who manipulate the market and the price they have not taken all cryptocurrency out of people yet. I think that they will continue to do it
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
December 18, 2018, 03:38:12 PM
Crypto can be profitable and can also provide risks, it is a choice that must be chosen in crypto. Well, if you want profit, you need to understand crypto so you can make the right choice.

Due to this unpredictability of the crypto market remains so attractive for investors and traders of all types. A crypto market gives a chance for explosive success, but you must also be prepared for failure.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
December 18, 2018, 03:14:08 PM
copper member
Activity: 327
December 18, 2018, 02:20:13 PM
Crypto can be profitable and can also provide risks, it is a choice that must be chosen in crypto. Well, if you want profit, you need to understand crypto so you can make the right choice.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 18, 2018, 02:00:02 PM
Apart from patience
I think you need to have a guile knowledge about business and do your own concrete research as well
Because they are also a factor to enhance your profit

But all in all
I think the market fails to improve then there are a lot of opportunities to make profit
Knowledge about the market is essential to make money, there are many that think they can make profits without any strategy and that is a huge mistake, even when you know exactly what you need to do and when, you can still make mistakes and lose money, however having patience is critical as well because even if you have the right strategy you will not make money unless you wait for the right moment to use it.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
December 18, 2018, 11:24:29 AM
In my opinion, the tools that are suitable for the analysis of the traditional market, it is not suitable for the cryptocurrency market. You can carry out technical analysis or fundamental analysis, but it is unlikely that you will know which way the crypto market will move. It speaks more about the manipulativity of the market and its youth, but not about its future. Because I am sure that cryptocurrencies have a great future.

I totally agree with this, crypto market is a bit unpredictable because it's decentralized,it's mean whales got the power to control the market, technical analysis may be used for guidance but it can only speculate,it can't be fully used to predict the correct movement,we need to search for the update trends and news to know which direction the price will move
Pages:
Jump to: