Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency unpredictability - page 8. (Read 3582 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 6
February 18, 2019, 02:33:50 PM
Crypto currency will remain u predictable because it’s a collosal stuffs
Where there is an increase in price or decrease in price or stability in price due to positve or negative news as occured
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
February 18, 2019, 01:39:44 PM
Crypto market is unpredictable but it doesn't mean I cannot make profit. To make profit in a bad situation you should be more careful in your every steps. But long term investment on a good coin is more secure.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
February 18, 2019, 01:11:58 PM
the volatility of the cryptocurrency space has spoken for itself. There is no prediction in the cryptocurrency space that is 100 percent perfect and even though it comes through, there were still odds that it may not come through. That simply explains why people always give the clause that such predictions are not always financial advice.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
February 18, 2019, 01:07:27 PM
The cryptocurrency market has a great volatility, but if we are talking about investing in the long term, I think that we should not forget that cryptocurrencies have fallen more than once and grew after that and now the situation will be the same.

Just do not forget that without such high volatility cryptocurrency would not be the same as we used to see it, and then we even dream about record prices would not be
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
February 18, 2019, 10:15:18 AM
The cryptocurrency market has a great volatility, but if we are talking about investing in the long term, I think that we should not forget that cryptocurrencies have fallen more than once and grew after that and now the situation will be the same.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
February 18, 2019, 10:00:35 AM
The one who can predict the about the prices of cryptocurrencies is the cryptocurrency market,because we dont know how it works on the  coming and outcome for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
February 18, 2019, 08:38:46 AM
from the beginning I joined the crypto currency I have realized that crypto currencies are very volatile and the price is very difficult to predict. they can go to the moon in one night and can fall back in a matter of hours.
therefore crypto currency is very risky for the community
because price fluctuations make crypto difficult to predict, prices can go up or down at any time, crypto is very risky especially
for beginners who don't have a lot of knowledge, with unpredictable nature making the risk of loss getting bigger

Crypto isn't difficult to predict because of the price fluctuations, it is also because of its extreme innovative potential. If you invest in a blockchain today, it could be obsolete in half a year from now because a better solution will be brought to market. It's dangerous in that respect.
Activity: 434
February 17, 2019, 05:16:36 PM
My own analysis and conclusions from other people's research are the basis for me. But I also happen to rely on intuition. If I'm really not sure of the correctness of the decision, then I look from the side and do not buy anything
In cryptocurrency, if you can't make a decision after analysis, it's best to back off, the risk is high, and when in doubt or equal probability of opposite events, things get even more dangerous
I agree, but if you want to invest in cryptocurrencies, then you should choose coins that have a large capitalization. Choose in this situation only the moment when to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 378
https://saturn.black
February 17, 2019, 05:02:27 PM
My own analysis and conclusions from other people's research are the basis for me. But I also happen to rely on intuition. If I'm really not sure of the correctness of the decision, then I look from the side and do not buy anything
In cryptocurrency, if you can't make a decision after analysis, it's best to back off, the risk is high, and when in doubt or equal probability of opposite events, things get even more dangerous
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
February 17, 2019, 04:58:29 PM
mental strength and self-confidence may be the most important things to start investing or daily trading. many people forget this and most of them still give a lot of trust to an institution which makes them trapped
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
February 17, 2019, 04:35:36 PM
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
February 17, 2019, 03:54:12 PM
Yes no body predicted if Ethereum and others altcoin will going down to more than 90%. With this high flutuacion we should be never forget always to use stop loss because crypto is unpredictable. High fluctuacion is mean very high risk so we should be have risk management.
At the beginning of the fall in prices, no one thought that the bottom would be so low, but when the rate fluctuated at $10 000 for bitcoin, many have said that the price can drop to $3000
Activity: 644
February 17, 2019, 06:42:40 AM
As they say if it is enough to have the resource that the project asset and to make speculative,that is what is happening with the market,there is a group of people which is a great asset and resource,and they are using their resource has made the cryptocurrency market is not predictable and speculative,so don't what is there to wonder,as there it is
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 17, 2019, 06:18:53 AM
There is never anything certain in cryptocuerrency, everything can change in an instant, sometimes predictions also often don't match reality. This is an investment that we know is full of risks and promises big profits. Those who focus and continue to believe and have extensive knowledge of crypto, will certainly be patient to be able to get big profits, because we also know that crypto has a good future and will be profitable.

If you are always wrong to choose the buying and selling time, you will never have profit, only losses even though how cryptocurrency market grow up
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
February 16, 2019, 11:47:10 PM
There is never anything certain in cryptocuerrency, everything can change in an instant, sometimes predictions also often don't match reality. This is an investment that we know is full of risks and promises big profits. Those who focus and continue to believe and have extensive knowledge of crypto, will certainly be patient to be able to get big profits, because we also know that crypto has a good future and will be profitable.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
February 16, 2019, 11:39:48 PM
Yes no body predicted if Ethereum and others altcoin will going down to more than 90%. With this high flutuacion we should be never forget always to use stop loss because crypto is unpredictable. High fluctuacion is mean very high risk so we should be have risk management.
Activity: 317
February 16, 2019, 05:53:13 PM
I do not understand why it is so important for many people who occupy the second place Ethereum or Ripple? What is the practical value?
For me, it is important how much each coin costs and how much it grows in value.
Any price can turn to dust if the capitalization of the coin is small, as well as for a number of other good reasons, so the rating is not as empty as you think
Activity: 350
February 16, 2019, 05:16:37 PM
The cryptocurrency market as a whole can be predicted, but if we talk about a coin separately, it is quite difficult. There is always a risk in investing and it is worth remembering, but if you want to make a profit, it is better to take a risk than to be afraid to take a step forward. But you should also think very carefully before deciding to invest in anything.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
February 16, 2019, 04:37:21 PM
I do not understand why it is so important for many people who occupy the second place Ethereum or Ripple? What is the practical value?
For me, it is important how much each coin costs and how much it grows in value.

I agree totally with you because the position of both etherum and ripple has nothing to do wh their return value

Etherum is over 300% dipped since 2017 and so is ripple
We need more credibility and more bull run in prices
Not positional changes
Activity: 420
February 16, 2019, 04:14:43 PM
Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

We can only focus and do our research works
The risk is inevitable

hope I get more ideas from replies
You can conduct a thorough analysis of a particular situation in the market and get at first glance a quality forecast, and it will be almost completely useless, at the same time, the forecast made hastily and looks absurd will shoot at 100% - this is the cryptocurrency and you can not be sure of anything
Pages:
Jump to: