Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency unpredictability - page 5. (Read 3582 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
March 17, 2019, 10:40:46 AM
Cryptocurrency is quite predictable - it grows. Short-term processes are difficult to predict, not only in the cryptocurrency market, but also in any other.

Activity: 546
Merit: 12
March 16, 2019, 04:05:52 PM
Despite the fact that many consider the crypto market unpredictable, I believe that there are general patterns that can be used to successfully trade cryptocurrencies.
Youbare definitely right buddy. One thing I have studied in the soace during this bear season is that, it is always a safe option to trade trends. If you invest in a non trending (trend can be either way) and you put it in a idle coin, then you're risking your money to a high gamble option. Trends aee the best ways to secure huge profits and escape huge losses other than leaving the coins idle to slowly get eaten up.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
March 16, 2019, 01:19:16 PM
It’s good that people are now engaged in understanding the unpredictability of this whole manipulated market. Exchange - this is the worst thing that is in cryptocurrency. It is they who today set prices using their bots and the amount of BTC. Decentralization is long gone.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
March 16, 2019, 01:05:28 PM
I think diversification is the only answer to unpredicibility. In today volatile market you cannot focus on one or two coin . Second dont invest all your fund in one go. Invest slowly even if you know that you can earn more. The flower and diversified you invest the more you got in ling term
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 16, 2019, 12:21:27 PM
I think everyone can make their own predictions, but not all experts predict, especially when predicting prices because the prices are very volatile, sometimes we even predict the success or failure of a project, especially if we have to predict prices correctly. difficult it would be better not to trust anyone's predictions without first researching them
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
March 16, 2019, 12:09:41 PM
Prediction is very hard in cryptocurrency world and yet everyone has a lot of predictions in this forum. Everywhere!
Activity: 657
Merit: 100
March 16, 2019, 11:56:45 AM
Markets are irrational, especially crypto. We have had nothing but good news In the last 6 months and the price is down. Hopefully we have some terrible news soon and we may see a new ATH.
What are the good news you were hearing for last 6 months?

ETF rejection? Cryptopia hack? Regulations? Scam ICOs?
First time we heard ETF is rejected but it was under process and recently SEC will be approve ETF. He said last 6 months there are no good news in the cryptocurrency market it's absolutely true, Even we face some big shocking news like as cryptopia hack one of them. And definitely scam ico is another frustration.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
March 16, 2019, 11:24:11 AM
I totally agree that sometimes crypto market can't be predictable at all. Because out there some whale always tries to make manipulation to gain instant profit. But at the normal condition, we can use technical and fundamental analysis to decide our next movement.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
March 16, 2019, 11:10:14 AM
I do not think that cryptocurrencies are completely unpredictable. I think that it is difficult to make a correct forecast, but this does not mean that cryptocurrencies are unpredictable.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
March 16, 2019, 09:58:37 AM
We can not predict the price of cryptocurrency at this time but we can predict it, but it's hard to expect especially in the poor condition of the cryptocurrency market today. It's best to do a smart and smart one especially in the trading system to make money. and we should be able to handle the risks that may be occurred.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
March 16, 2019, 09:23:49 AM
now XLM show more potential in mass adoption than XRP, you should DYOR yourself
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
March 16, 2019, 08:52:37 AM
we can never predict encryption. they may rise several times in one night. they may also fall by 90% in a few hours. who knows? I still believe in Bitcoin. I will hold it for a long time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
March 16, 2019, 08:43:37 AM
Despite the fact that many consider the crypto market unpredictable, I believe that there are general patterns that can be used to successfully trade cryptocurrencies. In particular, you should comply with the requirements of risk management, use the means of technical analysis to enter and exit a trade, as well as use fundamental factors.
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
March 16, 2019, 12:36:46 AM
bitcoin seems to have a standard from the Halving process cycle, and we cannot see a special bullrun like this every year. on the other hand, altcoin is indeed connected indirectly with the stigma that occurs in bitcoin, but the effectiveness of the profit of the altcoin is more feasible in the short term. Market speculation is able to segment orders that eventually become trends in one period, many short things can be fundamentally predictable.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
March 16, 2019, 12:27:09 AM
The unpredictability already present long ago in cryptocurrency. The thing is, how could we overcome that unpredictability and makes it our strength to makes our self better so we still be able to gain what we wish even if the market turning bad.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
March 15, 2019, 11:51:21 PM
encryption is very unstable. in the short term, no one can accurately predict its price. Unless you can manipulate this coin. we can predict the price movement of some coins over a long period of time.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
March 15, 2019, 11:44:44 PM
Did many people know about Bitcoin in 2009 or rather 2010, when it was created? No, not as many as today.

Cryptocurrency also started with nothing, but now there are around 21 million users or more. As people are getting to know the technology behind it, i.e., blockchain and the pros, that is driving them towards using virtual currencies.  

The blockchain (the technology behind cryptocurrencies) space is growing faster than ever. As the technology is growing, more and more people got to know about the cryptocurrency and started to trade. The use cases and predictions speak a lot about the future of cryptocurrency in 2019 and even after that.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 15, 2019, 11:43:36 PM
You are right and that is the exact reason why crypto investments are risky and profitable at the same time, moreover i think that if you are good at technical analysis then you can predict the moment especially on long time frames.
with the magnitude of the risk that we will get in investing confidence and patience are the main capital in investing with crypto currencies many investors who have benefited from investing in crypto currencies because of their beliefs and patience in investing
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
March 15, 2019, 11:04:16 PM
Cryptocurrency is sometimes difficult to predict, because of its fluctuating nature, but whatever it is I believe crypto will be able to last a long time in the future, as long as crypto is still supported and used every day crypto will provide us with many benefits
Believers can bring the success of this market, it's for real that the trend is really unpredictable, we are dealing with market that fulls of volatility, what we can do is to allowed things to happened and learned out from it, there's no perfect trades but you'll become more familiarized, keep moving forward and adds up more to your skills.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 15, 2019, 10:52:37 PM
Although unpredictable we can still analysis the trend by use historycal the price, look at the historycal the price in times frame daily or weekly, so we can decide how long distance between bullish and bearish and for how long this trend will happen. Technical analysis will help to understanding more about trend of crypto. But no one predict the market accurately so we also should be have risk management.
Pages:
Jump to: