Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency unpredictability - page 4. (Read 3582 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 23, 2019, 07:12:10 PM
You are right and that is the exact reason why crypto investments are risky and profitable at the same time, moreover i think that if you are good at technical analysis then you can predict the moment especially on long time frames.
true what you say in your opinion investment with crypto currencies is very risky and requires considerable patience and confidence and for me the risk of even big results if we examine it will benefit the big ones too
Activity: 247
Merit: 1
March 23, 2019, 06:20:28 PM
Crypto is like the wind, when you think you have it under control it surprises you. Crypto can never be predicted, we can only  study to the best we could and then trade with caution
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
March 23, 2019, 05:32:50 PM
One thing is certain in crypto, it is its unpredictable nature. You can't just say when dump will happen or when moon will happen. It's all about taking calculated risks. So when you want to invest in any project, it's always advisable to study the project and Whitepaper but that's not enough to predict the price. Anything can happen, it might be a Coin that is looked down on that will moon greatly to tomorrow and vice versa.

I agree with you; the unpredictability of crypto currency is one reason why it is difficult to overtake fiat currency
The price fluctuation is massive

But dyor and trade smartly
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 4
March 23, 2019, 05:12:36 PM
One thing is certain in crypto, it is its unpredictable nature. You can't just say when dump will happen or when moon will happen. It's all about taking calculated risks. So when you want to invest in any project, it's always advisable to study the project and Whitepaper but that's not enough to predict the price. Anything can happen, it might be a Coin that is looked down on that will moon greatly to tomorrow and vice versa.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 23, 2019, 03:50:27 PM
Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

We can only focus and do our research works
The risk is inevitable

hope I get more ideas from replies
The unpredictable nature of cryptocurrency is what scares so many away from it. Not everyone is ready for such great risks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 23, 2019, 02:28:07 PM
Nobody can predict the prices, because the market is too volatile and likely to be manipulated. I do not hear to any crypto expert or rating agency and believe that only deep investigation and technical analysis can help you to make the right investment decision.
Activity: 190
March 23, 2019, 12:39:12 PM
We can't say but it seems like cryptocurrency is going to rise and begin to good rally.My prediction will be cryptocurrency will be much better than the last year amd this 2019 is the comeback of cryptocurrency from deep decline and now or going to an stronger crypto market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
March 23, 2019, 12:07:57 PM
About this, probably, each of us already knows. Because it is known to many people as a very widespread statement of many people who tried to analyze and predict a very large number of forecasts. But all this is a useless thing.
Activity: 420
March 23, 2019, 11:59:29 AM
Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

We can only focus and do our research works
The risk is inevitable

hope I get more ideas from replies
Cryptocurrency is one big speculation and it would be naive to believe that we are able to foresee something with 100% faithfulness, we just don't want to admit that basically just go with the flow, which is controlled by whales
Activity: 280
The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 23, 2019, 10:48:21 AM
Yes, I agree that the cryptocurrency is very unpredictable. But it seems to me that we can guess some market movements. We must be very careful when trading cryptocurrency.
Technical analysis helps to predict the direction of the market at least a little bit, which you need to be able to do to successfully make money on the cryptocurrency
Activity: 588
March 23, 2019, 06:00:30 AM
Yes, I agree that the cryptocurrency is very unpredictable. But it seems to me that we can guess some market movements. We must be very careful when trading cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
March 23, 2019, 04:15:01 AM
I totally agree that sometimes crypto market can't be predictable at all. Because out there some whale always tries to make manipulation to gain instant profit. But at the normal condition, we can use technical and fundamental analysis to decide our next movement.

yes i aggre. Crypto market is very difficult to predict because there are many things that need to be analyzed such as fundamentals and much more. not to mention there is a group of people manipulating prices so it's hard to guess

Every crypto or project have different pros and cons and i think its hard to choose which better. There is more than 2000 altcoin in market and not more than 30% is legit coin or token. Its true that its hard to predict crypto because every day there is new coin in market and have different function. I am prefer choosing safest investment and top 100 in coinmarketcap
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
March 23, 2019, 03:40:32 AM
I do not think that cryptocurrencies are completely unpredictable. I think that it is difficult to make a correct forecast, but this does not mean that cryptocurrencies are unpredictable.

Yes its difficult to make a correct forecast because cryptos are really unpredictable  due to their volatile nature aside from it other factors also affect their price such as manipulation caused by whales fuds/speculations/news , demand/supply , and others . upredictability is what crypro makes risky but risk means a reward , the higher the risk the higher the reward  .

You cannot just rely on research and study to learn and predict the condition of the crypto currency, you must try and experience using it by trading or by any means

Of course yes because what is the point of studying and researching if you will not use a crypto anyway ?  its nonesense   .
Activity: 512
March 23, 2019, 03:30:48 AM
I totally agree that sometimes crypto market can't be predictable at all. Because out there some whale always tries to make manipulation to gain instant profit. But at the normal condition, we can use technical and fundamental analysis to decide our next movement.

yes i aggre. Crypto market is very difficult to predict because there are many things that need to be analyzed such as fundamentals and much more. not to mention there is a group of people manipulating prices so it's hard to guess
copper member
Activity: 84
Atronocom
March 23, 2019, 03:27:20 AM
Crypto os highly unpredictable and that is the reason why I don't like following some of these price prediction and signal channels .
I got my hands burnt following these channels when I was new to cryptosphere.
Again,  I do not believe that research alone is enough , practical skills I also needed.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
March 23, 2019, 03:16:31 AM
You cannot just rely on research and study to learn and predict the condition of the crypto currency, you must try and experience using it by trading or by any means
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
March 23, 2019, 02:57:18 AM
Crypto is one of the most interesting markets to trade. It's become second nature to trade alts and the large cap cryptos now.
As with all other markets, there is an element of unpredictability.
Activity: 602
March 22, 2019, 08:20:23 AM
Everyone understands that the cryptocurrency market in fact has no predictions today, despite the forecasts of amateurs, which today may be very incomprehensible and unreasonable. Everything that people say today may actually be completely untrue.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
March 22, 2019, 08:18:21 AM
In the cryptocurrency world, everything is too confusing and while the cryptocurrency can be manipulated, no one can predict any movement of the cryptocurrency market, only manipulators know when the market will rise or fall, because they will start to do it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
March 22, 2019, 08:12:26 AM
now XLM show more potential in mass adoption than XRP, you should DYOR yourself

Yes you are right and it’s an indictment that time flies
Just few weeks back xlm was struggling at 0.06$
And today it’s readily at 0.1$

After massive partnerships due to its adoptions
Pages:
Jump to: