Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency Youtubers - page 2. (Read 8265 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 05:01:16 AM
Don't worry I have already subscribed it
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
February 16, 2018, 06:49:17 PM
i would like you to include procedure on how to deposite and withdraw Altcoins for the new members like me. the procedures always confuses me a great deal.

Withdraw and deposit from what, a wallet, exchange?
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 03:03:43 PM
Do post a video on using escrow. I heard of it b ut didnt understand. A video clip may help me to understand.
Activity: 59
February 13, 2018, 03:57:41 PM
I dont like it too much. It got no real stats like investment sensex, bitcoin debate forums which generates clear idea about bitcoins.
www.positivebetting.com
February 12, 2018, 05:59:52 PM
1. make good video quality
2. Make the sound more clear
3. video creation should be original
4. create copywrite

Maybe this will improve the quality of your channel so as to make the audience comfortable  Cool

Thanks for the suggestions Smiley
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 12:59:18 PM
1. make good video quality
2. Make the sound more clear
3. video creation should be original
4. create copywrite

Maybe this will improve the quality of your channel so as to make the audience comfortable  Cool
www.positivebetting.com
February 10, 2018, 05:33:12 PM
Nice job is done by Crypto Currency Youtubers.  Appritiatable work and very good example for others.

Thanks I appreciate the nice comment.
Activity: 59
February 10, 2018, 03:59:23 PM
Nice job is done by Crypto Currency Youtubers.  Appritiatable work and very good example for others.
www.positivebetting.com
February 10, 2018, 11:33:45 AM
You know, currently finding a good youtube crypto-content is a realy problem because lot's of people are starting their channels now, it's like epidemy. Also the content - in the majority of channels - it's just for bounty promotions and so on, no useful info, no interesting opinions as well. However, your channel doesn't apply to those case I've written above. So I wish you good luck and more subscribers!

That was a big reason why I created it, thanks alot man Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
February 09, 2018, 04:52:47 PM
You know, currently finding a good youtube crypto-content is a realy problem because lot's of people are starting their channels now, it's like epidemy. Also the content - in the majority of channels - it's just for bounty promotions and so on, no useful info, no interesting opinions as well. However, your channel doesn't apply to those case I've written above. So I wish you good luck and more subscribers!
www.positivebetting.com
February 09, 2018, 11:37:54 AM
More content coming to you soon, stay tuned! If you havent checked out my channel already I invite you to try it out. Leave any suggestions you have.
www.positivebetting.com
February 01, 2018, 01:28:31 PM
Nobody can cop CryptoDaily  Grin Grin
The most unique cryptocurrency youtuber out there. Real talk.

Good luck with this mate, doesn't look bad  Wink

Thanks Smiley

Can you create video about passive income in cryptocurrency, I think people will love it.

I could talk about angle investing in cryptocurrency companies maybe.

I would like to see that ... the question is ....

Why someone would share a way to earn passive income in  the crypto world instead of doing it for themselves ?

There isnt a magical button that will just make you a passive income, but I can talk about investing in companies and projects. Which is obviously not risk free and is not easy.

I like everything that you plan to suggest on your channel. But the manner of how you represent the information is also important. Just to be heard and stay interesting. I was watching a channel about crypto-currencies where a guy was wearing a mask on his face and his voice was changed. That was just a catastrophe to hear him Cheesy

My latest videos have better editing than before, and looks better. As I make more videos it will only improve.

my favorite no ads

Correct Smiley
Activity: 3
February 01, 2018, 06:20:36 AM
my favorite no ads
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 06:12:42 AM
I like everything that you plan to suggest on your channel. But the manner of how you represent the information is also important. Just to be heard and stay interesting. I was watching a channel about crypto-currencies where a guy was wearing a mask on his face and his voice was changed. That was just a catastrophe to hear him Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
February 01, 2018, 03:15:11 AM
If you can create videos on how to secure one's coin/token, please do so. The video must be newbie friendly.

Oh! You already have one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_e9zKlqngA
Activity: 31
February 01, 2018, 02:30:00 AM
Can you create video about passive income in cryptocurrency, I think people will love it.

I would like to see that ... the question is ....

Why someone would share a way to earn passive income in  the crypto world instead of doing it for themselves ?
Activity: 334
Merit: 15
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
February 01, 2018, 02:28:17 AM
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
January 31, 2018, 06:50:49 PM
Nobody can cop CryptoDaily  Grin Grin
The most unique cryptocurrency youtuber out there. Real talk.

Good luck with this mate, doesn't look bad  Wink
www.positivebetting.com
January 31, 2018, 05:37:50 PM
New video up where I talk about the Tether situation, and my take on it. Check it out and dont forget to subscribe!  Breaking News: Tether , a problem or just FUD...
www.positivebetting.com
January 27, 2018, 11:47:51 AM
Nice you took it to next step
subscribed !  Smiley

Thanks I appreciate it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: