Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency Youtubers - page 5. (Read 8265 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
November 18, 2017, 01:33:55 PM
Are there any "influencers" youtubers who work with crypto currency?

What do you mean by this?

People with enough subscribers who influence other people's opinion

I dont want to advertise other channels on my thread, but yeah there are many other youtube channels that are designed around crypto currency

Very interested in this as well! Need some new channels.

Same deal as above, I am not going to advertise other channels here. Just search them on youtube and you will find a few.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 05:45:18 AM

Very interested in this as well! Need some new channels.
Activity: 276
Merit: 23
November 15, 2017, 03:02:15 AM

www.positivebetting.com
November 15, 2017, 12:22:47 AM

Activity: 276
Merit: 23
November 14, 2017, 05:29:24 PM
www.positivebetting.com
November 14, 2017, 01:55:52 PM
could you do a video on how important escro is please. Thank you!

Yeah I can add that to my lists of videos Smiley Thanks for the suggestion
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 01:08:38 PM
could you do a video on how important escro is please. Thank you!
www.positivebetting.com
November 14, 2017, 11:58:04 AM
If anyone else has any suggestions on my videos I would love to read them. I am always working at improving my channel
www.positivebetting.com
November 12, 2017, 04:34:20 PM
Starting a youtube channel is very hard, but you did it greatly, i've been also starting such kind of channel but it didn't work. Nice job bro, it can help all people that are interested in cryto currency. I hope it will continue to become successful.

Thank you very much for the support Smiley I appreciate your comment.

Is there a general roaster or list of crypto youtubers that anyone of you can share with me? I have tried searching for some, but with little to no result Smiley

If you type in crypto currency topics on youtube I am sure you can find a few :p however I am not going to advertise any in here.

I just saw your youtube channel and congratulations! You did a good job so I hope you'll be engaging next time in upcoming ICO or currently running ICOs because some of our fellow bitcoin enthusiasts like me
can't assess them easily.

Thanks I appreciate the comment Smiley I will have a lot more coming up, I just got back from traveling so I will be back to the grind tonight.

Crypto currency was shown a lot of short and long movie in the Youtube, but still we cannot earn income thru watching movie in the youtube site.
Since the latter site are partners of crypto currency I'm looking forward that when they are consuming internet thru watching in youtube, they were earned income from they in returned to us.

I am not very sure what you are saying here.

Could you add about trading technical?
like swing trading or something like that.
tips when there's buy support with the news and not FOMO.
with MACD tools for example.  Smiley

Yeah I will put this on my list of videos Smiley Thanks for the suggestion.

Congratulation this is important step for you. I was thinkg trying something similar. Cheers

Thank you very much, if you create a YouTube channel then good luck with yours!
Activity: 44
November 11, 2017, 10:10:06 AM
Congratulation this is important step for you. I was thinkg trying something similar. Cheers
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 10:09:13 AM
Could you add about trading technical?
like swing trading or something like that.
tips when there's buy support with the news and not FOMO.
with MACD tools for example.  Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
November 10, 2017, 08:37:10 AM
Crypto currency was shown a lot of short and long movie in the Youtube, but still we cannot earn income thru watching movie in the youtube site.
Since the latter site are partners of crypto currency I'm looking forward that when they are consuming internet thru watching in youtube, they were earned income from they in returned to us.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 10, 2017, 07:18:01 AM
Do add videos on how to spot scammers.

You do not need a guide how to spot scammers. If they offer some too good to be true deals then automatically turn it down. You just need common sense and money does not come easy as you think.
copper member
Activity: 771
Merit: 12
November 10, 2017, 03:22:13 AM
I just watched your channel and really impressed - you have interesting work Smiley
Want to see your interview with Buterin and his predictions about altcoin future
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 02:25:27 AM
I just saw your youtube channel and congratulations! You did a good job so I hope you'll be engaging next time in upcoming ICO or currently running ICOs because some of our fellow bitcoin enthusiasts like me
can't assess them easily.
Activity: 378
November 09, 2017, 01:31:11 PM
Is there a general roaster or list of crypto youtubers that anyone of you can share with me? I have tried searching for some, but with little to no result Smiley

Same question. Is there any list of yourtubers promoting blockchain-based projects?
Activity: 10
November 09, 2017, 05:33:58 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 04:08:33 AM
Starting a youtube channel is very hard, but you did it greatly, i've been also starting such kind of channel but it didn't work. Nice job bro, it can help all people that are interested in cryto currency. I hope it will continue to become successful.
www.positivebetting.com
November 08, 2017, 03:01:04 PM
Nice job buddy, I have been struggling to start up a youtube channel. just keep struggling to do that..well keep it up

It certainly is not easy, hang in there! Smiley Thanks for the comment and support
Activity: 63
November 08, 2017, 01:17:34 PM
Nice job buddy, I have been struggling to start up a youtube channel. just keep struggling to do that..well keep it up
Pages:
Jump to: