Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto future from July - page 17. (Read 2605 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Creative & digital marketing agency
June 29, 2018, 02:54:04 AM
Just a day to July what is your prediction and believe on Altcoins
Hi, I don't know how to give you the exact prediction. But In my opinion, We maybe see the sign of recovery, the market will green back again in July. And the Bitcoin price will reach 8000$! that is my prediction, how about you?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
June 29, 2018, 02:48:25 AM
i don't think this bear market is going to end this soon. it may take until the end of the year before we start seeing any rise in most of the altcoins.
and right now the bitcoin price is being pushed even lower and we all know that means even bigger dumps in altcoins. and altcoins on their owns are still in bubbles and until they get out of these bubbles you can not expect any kind of rise from them.

and like always we still have a lot of opportunities for making profit in the altcoin market with a lot of pumps that are still going on every day.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
June 29, 2018, 02:34:32 AM
Next year i guess, Can you tell me the reason what make you choose july? At least it will be really appreciated. I just see the direction of crypto and it needs a long time to be recovered and i was choosing a year and we will see another big increase again next year. you see that how the crypto journey will begin soon.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 02:30:42 AM
Pages:
Jump to: